SaHil FF Beauty & the Beast (Updated August 16th) - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Sanam Basanti aahil gabbar singh lol
Thoroughly enjoyed it
Update soon
Read the last two updates in a go
Superb updates❤️
so sanam is not even the real daughter of the king..
And that basanti and gabbar scene was really cute😆
waiting for the next part
update soon😳

Love glitter gifs

awww sooo cutteee! omg i want some SaHil moments!!! plleeaasssee do update asap!😃
Awesum parts yar! Good job, really 👏
I just saw the story and read all the chapters
It's awesome
great job dear 👏
loved the Basanti and Gabbar Singh scene lol
update soon :)
Oh my!!!

I can't believe it took me awhile to read this!!!!!

Awesome chapter!!!!! So very funneyhhh!!!

Sorry to have kept you waiting mwah Darling Meryl!!!

And love you, thank you for the PM!!!

Mwahhh!!!

Main hoon...Basantiii!

Love the pictures!!!!!! You rock!!

Now update the next chapter!!! Can't wait to read it!!

Mwahhh
I miss you! I want a long update!

Mwahhh!
Chapter 5 Beauty
Sanam stood infront of the mirror in her room. She smiled upon seeing herself wear Aahil's black coat. Thats when Aahil popped up from behind her and said, "Trying to be like me?!" Sanam smiled and turned around to Aahil. "Good, you've come! Why so late today?!" Sanam asked.

"What to do?! Party at office. Couldn't avoid." 
"Party? Party is more important than coming home to your wife?!"

Aahil held Sanam with his right arm and smiled, "When I have such a lovely wife, why wouldn't I come home to her?" Sanam smiled at Aahil. "Life is so beautiful with you around." she said.
"KYAAA!" Sanam screamed, getting up. Sanam had just woken up from her long slumber. She let out her breath, thinking Oh...it was just a dream! That gunda isn't really here! Sanam then looked up and screamed, seeing Aahil right near her, sitting on a chair. She sat back on her bed. "Whats wrong with you?" Aahil asked.

"Nothing! Why are you in my room?!"
"To check up on you. Allah only knows how hard you'll try to escape."

Sanam rolled her eyes. "By the way...you were a real entertainer yesterday!" Aahil said. Sanam looked at Aahil with a puzzled face. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Oh so you don't remember anything? Well...thats what happens when you've had one too many drinks!"
"Drink?! You mean...I was...-"
"Yes! And being in that state, you had the nerve to get on the stage like a lunatic. By the way, were you watching Sholay when you got drunk?"
"Huh?"
"Yes, Basanti. And what did you call me...thats right...Gabbar Singh...ek bada gunda!"

Sanam put her hand to her face, feeling embarrassed. "Anyways...that was fun while it lasted. Now go get ready...me and Rehan have to meet someone. So you have to come as well." Aahil turned around to leave until Sanam said, "I want to know! Why have you kidnapped me?! You don't even seem to have a real motive here! Then why?!"

Aahil closed his eyes for a minute. He opened them and said, "Motive isn't mine. Its someone else's. You can say...that I am a mere obeyer of that. But being my own person, I do things my way. Now get ready." With that, Aahil left the room. I was right about him! Once a gunda, always a gunda! Sanam thought to herself.

Aahil and Rehan waited for Sanam in the living room. "I can't believe she got drunk at the party. This is why you shouldn't have brought her there. How can a princess be taken to such a place?!" Rehan reprimanded. "Rehan...I'm only carrying out this job because of Aslam bhai! When he's not here, I'm in charge! So don't bother questioning me about it!" Aahil shouted at Rehan."And princess? So what if she's a princess? That doesn't mean-"

Before Aahil could finish his sentence, Sanam stepped out of her room. Aahil took a look at her and became drawn at her appearance all of a sudden. She wore a red long sleeved choli blouse with a red skirt and long red dupatta covering it. Her hair was all let out and drooping over her shoulders while she wore red bangles on her hands to compliment the look. Aahil couldn't take his eyes off of her as Sanam looked at him, confused without saying a word. Sanam snapped her fingers and Aahil came out of the trance he was in. "Rehanji...is this okay?" Sanam asked.

"Yes, Sanam. Its simple which is okay," Rehan said. "Lets go." Sanam followed Rehan outside. As she walked, Aahil continued to look at her as she moved her way out. He came back to his senses and followed out. Before Sanam got in the car, Aahil tied her hands with the rope and she stepped inside. Aahil and Rehan got in the car and Aahil drove off.

In a while, Aahil had stopped the car at a small house in the green fields. He and Rehan stepped out of the car. Sanam was about to get up as well, until Aahil opened the door. He untied the rope off her hands. "Stay here and don't move." he ordered, He closed the car door. Aahil and Rehan walked to the house where a man stepped out and began talking to them. 

"Aslam bhai called in the morning. He wanted me to inform you that he has the king in the dungeon." the man explained.
"Dungeon?!' Rehan said, shocked.
"So now what do we do with the girl?" Aahil asked.

Sanam sat in the car, watching the three men talking. Then she turned to the side and something caught her eye. She was about to open the car door. Who cares if he said not to go out...I'll go anyway! Sanam thought to herself. Sanam opened the car door and scurried along to the other side of the field. Rehan noticed her movement which caught Aahil's attention. Aahil turned and was about to go towards Sanam angrily. But then he stopped. Sanam wasn't running away. Instead, she was simply standing in the green land in admiration. She stared at the yellow flowers that had grown from the grassy grounds. She picked one of the yellow flowers from the ground and held it to her heart, clutching it as she petted its soft petals. I've always seen flowers in pictures and books...but never have I seen one in real life...Its even more beautiful, Sanam thought to herself. The feeling of the flower brought an innocent smile to her face, revealing her dimples which caught Aahil's eye. He was drawn to the happiness that was now set upon her glowing face that was basked in the sun's light.

Nice dear i loved it
Continue please
Update soon
Thanks for the pm
Pm me
Oh wow!!! Her dream!!!! Wow wow!!

At first I thought I missed something!!!

So brilliant!

And love the picture (of her dream!!!!!!)

And at first I was wondering why you didn't include a picture of her in the red suit and those bangles! Then when the scene came to when she was admiring the flowers I knew there would be a picture!!! And you made me so very happy!!!

Oh wow Meryl sweetheart!!!! I'm super addicted!! I need more!!!

Don't keep us waiting for long Kay!! Heee! Love you mwahhh!