YEH ADHOORI SI MULAKAATEIN..!! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
PRincyyy!!! Meri jaaan!!!!!!! What a post dear!!
aa gale lag jaa!!! πŸ€—
Aww Love ur post dear!" m still on veebaland it seems veeba is back!! Song is lovely or main to kal se hawaon me hu
first post after becoming dazzler hmmm congo shongo πŸ˜† 
amazing post and thanks for the lyrics princy πŸ€—
veeba scene was unexpected and i m really suprised with such a beautiful veeba scene oh after a long time and 
kudos to vishal for emoting flawlessly πŸ‘
Originally posted by sparkle2985

first post after becoming dazzler hmmm congo shongo πŸ˜† 
amazing post and thanks for the lyrics princy πŸ€—
veeba scene was unexpected and i m really suprised with such a beautiful veeba scene oh after a long time and 
kudos to vishal for emoting flawlessly πŸ‘

lol..srsly..haan its my first post afta becoming a dazzlerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..maine abhi tak topic banaya hi nahi..n as we all know the reason was missing our ballu in prev day..bt kal ki epi dekh ke..hi..i was on top ..n banadi maine topic..😳😳

yup..loving these unexpected n amazing veeba scenes..😳

oh vishal is a rockstar..⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by ElireEli

It was such a pleasant surprise. I had not expected any significant veeba scene today but when I saw the scenes I was just speechless. The song was amazing and added a magical feel to the scene...and the lyrics...OMG...we all have been waiting for this song for so long...the lyrics are amazing...can't wait to hear the full version...I just freaked out after watching the scene. Vishal is such an awesome actorπŸ‘πŸ‘...the intensity and his fighting with his feelings was superbly portrayed by him in both the scenes. H e proved that you don't need to be in close proximity to display the amazing chemistry...you can be far yet have an crackling chemistry. I dunno what I am typing.πŸ˜• The scene has had such an effect on me that I am still in Veebaland...and don't know when I will return.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• If this is the reason there were no segments for the past few days, I am ready to wait for the actual episodes if they keep surprising us with such amazing scenes. Thank you Princy for the lyrics.πŸ€—

..huh...humari intezaar ka phal..lol..

yup the magical vishal  is ruling these days..n will rule forever..

loved the intensity in his eyes omggg..😳😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by ..RiMjHiM..

PRincyyy!!! Meri jaaan!!!!!!! What a post dear!!
aa gale lag jaa!!! πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by fary5

Aww Love ur post dear!" m still on veebaland it seems veeba is back!! Song is lovely or main to kal se hawaon me hu

udta hi phiru in hawaon mein kahi..
ya main jhool jao..in ghathaon mein kahi..😳😳

luvd the song..jus wanna thank cvs ..for such a lovely sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for posting the lyrics. 😊 It's a really nice song.Edited by ._Pari_. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ._Pari_.

Thanks for posting the lyrics. 😊 It's a really nice song.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
wow princo!!!!thank u for lyrics...love the song πŸ˜Š
ballu does care for veera...nd it was evident from his expressions😳...vishal nailed it...hope veera tooo reciprocates his love