Finally VeeBa's song debuts!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved their scenes so much tonight and the sneak peek of their song was just beautiful!! Baldev still loves Veera a lot and while he tries to fight that love, its obvious he can't. I love how he came to check on her and was admiring her as she slept, of course he got out of there fast when she started to wake up but still beautiful scenes! I can't wait to hear the whole version of their song Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the song was good..the singer was ok..want to listen the full version soon
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am so happy right now that I feel like dancing

VeeBa scenes were awesome..
Vishal was awesome..
Song was awesome..
What an episode ❤️
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup...i luvd it..thnx cvs 😛 veeba forevr❤️
mandy0310 thumbnail
The CVs really did a 180 on viewers, what we wanted to see Baldev do to Veera she instead is doing it to him. I love how bothered he is that his sherni is not bothering him, taunting him even while provoking her and the way he tried fighting his feelings was too good.
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Our VeeBa are Back on track... 😎
I can't ask for anything more, just hope CVS keeps giving us such Awesome scenes
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The CVs really did a 180 on viewers, what we wanted to see Baldev do to Veera she instead is doing it to him. I love how bothered he is that his sherni is not bothering him, taunting him even while provoking her and the way he tried fighting his feelings was too good.

Vishal nailed the scenes.. The way he was fighting with his feelings was a treat to watch
In Vishal's own words 'Love was oozing out' from Baldev ❤️
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beyond Dreams is on a roll today. After a good SH, they gave us a fantastic Veera ⭐️ WU sounds amazing!! Cannot wait to watch it!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Vishal nailed the scenes.. The way he was fighting with his feelings was a treat to watch
In Vishal's own words 'Love was oozing out' from Baldev ❤️

Yes!! These were the scenes he was talking about and I loved them to bits!! If there was any doubt about Baldev's feelings for Veera, it was cleared today. Baldev can't bear to see her in pain, he can't hate her though he tries and when he came to check on her .. too good!!
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What??😲 I missed te epi due to power cut. *Runs to watch*