Page 1 of 46

Page 1
Page   of 46
Page 2 Page 46

Snehajain

IF-Rockerz

Snehajain

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Hello friends...This is my first thread I created on AF...aur woh bhi direct story ka...ErmmErmmErmm...since this is my first ever story there might me some lope holes so plzzz exempt me from that...And yes very important note agar story padne ka baad jhoote, chappal, eggs, tomatoes marna ka mann kare toh all are welcome but that should not be directed only towards me but also towards Rimi di, Goldie, Ishi & Laila bcoz inn charo ne hi mujhe likhne par majboor kiya hai...AngryAngryAngry

So here goes the story...Hope u enjoy...

ETF office

All were working at their respective places...Liza in her lab, Chotu went out for some information, Aisha & Sakshi at Shree's place as Shree was showing them some new equipment he made.

Sameer & Arjun at their respective cabins.

Suddenly, Rathod's phoned buzzed indicating arrival of new case. Where in a house a lady & a kid was murdered.

Soon everybody was informed about the case & all went to the house.

As soon as everyone stepped down from SUV to see the house, they started their work Rathod, Arjun, Shree & Sakshi went inside the house along with Liza, Chotu was talking with neighbours...but one person was standing still beside the SUV in shocked mode...& that person was Aisha...it was looking that she was definitely thinking something...She was looking at the house blankly...She don't know how much time she was standing there like this.

Chotu called her but didn't get any replied from her...that's when he noticed that she was looking somewhere, he followed that direction but was confused why she was looking that house like this.

Chotu again called her 2 times but didn't get any reply.

So this time he went towards her.

Aisha was still staring at the house but her trance was broken by Chotu's hand on her shoulder.

Chotu put his hand on her shoulder to make her come back in presence.

She just jerked bcoz of this & Chotu said, " Kya hua...kabse awaj de raha hu?? Kahan khoyi hui ho??".

Aisha replied, "Na...Na...Nahi...kuch bhi nahi"...& started looking here & there.

Chotu said, "Kya hua...tum itna dar kyu rahi ho??"

Aisha said, "Kuch nahi...bas aise hi..."

Chotu would have probed her further but Shree called Aisha inside.

Meanwhile inside the house, everyone entered & started investigating...Shree was taking snaps of the bodies, Sakshi was looking in the house to find something & Rathod, Arjun were looking at the dead bodies & Liza was examining the bodies.

Liza said, "Sir, dono ko matlab lady aur bache ko goli mari hai aur woh bhi kafi karib se"

All made a sad & disgust face.

Sakshi said with anger, "Inn killers ke pass dil nahi hota kya...bache ko bhi goli mar di"

Arjun said without looking at her, "Agar killers ke pass dil hota toh woh kisi ka khun hi kyu karte"

Rathod asked "Aisha kahan hai"

That's when everyone noticed that she is not in the house.

So Shree went to call her & found her talking with Chotu so he shouted, "Aisha come inside"

Aisha left Chotu & started taking small steps towards the house still thinking something.

She stopped in front of the house for a long time as if trying to remember something but a call from Rathod & she stepped inside.

Rathod asked her to investigate the place properly saying killer must have left any clue for them.

As soon as Aisha saw the interior of the house, she was shocked vll be an understatement...She was like as if she was trying to recognise everything...but when she saw the lady's & kid's face everything was getting clearer. And she started sweating & was getting scared thinking HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENED???

She was standing like statue & Sakshi saw this...she went towards her & asked her what happened?? But get no answer...even Arjun & Rathod saw this...This time Sakshi shooked her & Aisha got out of her thoughts & started staring Sakshi.

Sakshi worriedly said, "Kya hua???"

Aisha was just looking at her.

Sakshi again said, "Kya hua??? Kya dekh rahi ho???"

Aisha gulped her salvia & said, " Kuch nahi"

Even Arjun asked, "What happened??"

Aisha again replied , "Kuch nahi"

This time Rathod asked with so much concern, "Kya hua Aisha...itna sweat kyu kar rahi ho"

Aisha said nervously, " Kuch nahi...bas woh garmi ki wajah se"

Everyone was surprised bcoz it has been raining in Mumbai from last 3 days.

Before anybody can ask something Aisha said to Rathod, " Sir, I m not feeling well can I take leave".

Rathod was a bit surprised by this behaviour of her's bcoz she never took leave in between a case even when her father was admitted in hospital for surgery she didn't took leave but now she is asking for leave while standing on a crime spot.

Aisha was looking at him with hopeful eyes & Rathod too granted her leave.

Aisha hurriedly moved out of the house & took a cab...before getting into the cab she once took a detailed look of the house & went inside the cab, asking the driver to take to her apartment.

Chotu went inside after Aisha left to give information he gathered from neighbours.

Lady's name was Pallavi & kid's name was Mayank.

Early morning when Mrs. Chauhan came to meet Pallavi she found that the house is already opened & when she went inside she saw them murdered & then the ETF team was called.

Liza said, "Sir inka murder kal raat nahi hua hai".

Listening this everyone was shocked bcoz if they were not killed last night than somebody must have known that.

That time Mrs. Chauhan said that she had returned today morning itself from Chennai where her son lives, she went there to meet them. And the next to next house is owned by some Mr. Pathak but they hardly come there. And as this place is far from city no one comes here like street vendors, dudh wala etc.

That when Shree entered & said, "Sir yahan par kuch foot prints hai".

Rathod & Arjun went to see that prints that were starting from the house garden & were ending also there.

Arjun said, "Iska matlab khooni main gate se hi andar aaya tha aur main gate se hi bahar bhi gaya tha"

Rathod said, "Agar khooni main gate se aaya that toh sayad jaan pechan wala hoga"

To which Arjun only nodded. After collecting all the evidences & taking the imprint of footprints, everybody returned to office.

In the way back to office Rathod ordered to Shree to collect all the information of Pallavi to which Shree nodded.

That's when Chotu asked, "Aisha kaha hai" bcoz he had not seen Aisha going from the house.

Shree said, "Uski tabiyat theek nahi hai isliye ghar chali gayi hai"

Chotu after thinking said, "Haan mujhe bhi laga".

Aisha

Whole way in the cab she was thinking only one thing that HOW IS IT POSSIBLE??? HOW THIS CAN BE HAPPENED???

After paying to the driver, still thinking the same thing she went towards the lift & press the lift button & was waiting for the lift. That's when a man in his late fifties who lives in same building called Aisha, his name is Mr Suresh Sharma , he came closer to Aisha & surprisingly said, "Aisha!!! Tum itni jaldi"

Aisha replied after coming from her thinking mode , "Haan... kuch nahi bas aise hi"

Suresh found her tensed & said, "Kya hua...tum kuch pareshan lag rahi ho"

Aisha only replied, "Nahi uncle...bas aise hi...thodi tabiyat theek nahi hai"

That's when lift arrived both went inside & pressed the 8th & 9th floor button.

In the lift also Suresh found Aisha very much disturbed but didn't probed further thinking that she is not well & that's why looking tired & tensed.

Lift stopped & opened at 8th floor, Aisha came outside & started walking towards her flat in a trance, that when Aisha heard Suresh calling her, she turned to look at him & Suresh said, "Take care" with a smile & Aisha only nodded & lift again got closed.

After unlocking her house she went inside & sit on the sofa, the whole scenario of the murder spot was running like a film in her mind, the house, the interior of the house, the lady's & kid's faced.

She mutters, "Aisa kaisa ho akta hai, ek sapna sacch kaise ho sakta hai".

Flashback of last night

Everybody was at ETF office & clock was showing the time as 11:15pm,  that's when Sameer came & called the day off.

Sameer offered a lift to Aisha which she accepted.

Whole drive was in silence bcoz Sameer felt her bit tired.

Sameer said breaking the silence, "Thak gayi ho"

Aisha replied, "Haan"

Sameer said, "Kya hua tabiyat theek nahi hai kya...bcoz aaj toh koi case bhi nahi tha"

Aisha said, "Nahi...tabiyat toh thik hai par pata nahi bohat tired feel kar rahi hu"

Sameer said with a smile, "Oh ok...hota hai kabhi kabhi".

They reached at Aisha's building...after saying "Good Night" to each other...Sameer moved towards his destination & Aisha went to her flat.

After taking shower & she directly hit her bed & within minutes she was in deep sleep.

At midnight, someone got down from the car & started walking towards a house by passing through a garden, he/she stands in front of the gate, the gate was open, he/she entered the house, the lady greet him/her, kid was looking at him/her but that person points his/her gun at lady & first shoot lady & than at the kid...both died at the spot.

Aisha opened her eyes sacredly & started looking here & there...she was sweating very badly...that was only the dream she saw...she signed & mutters to herself, "Din bhar cases, laasho aur criminals ko handle karte karte ab toh sapne bhi unn hi ke aate hai"

After drinking water she again slept.

Waiting for reviews...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Snehajain - 07 November 2014 at 7:36am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505Aym7ll..Ridz..llabjeyaprachi90Swara85dinazzAadhyaAashutoshAngel_AryadeffaLoveAriyaArmagadonBlack_Angelsisodia_shefalifairyshahShamsad1607NainaSMgreensakthiAsyaloverkunchupihu_angadlaila1994ariyabestfanAreesha566Godly_Affectionrimi_invisible...Maha-Srk...NATURESHIVANI-Drama_Queen-chulbuliannuKReyAS_Nikita_halima_zakaVampire-queenll_megha_ll...anika...GOLD.Aunishaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Case SS :- A Dream come true...Last Chapter/Pg 45 07-11-14" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IshitaRocks015

IF-Rockerz

IshitaRocks015

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
res
unres...i will b fair..n not do Me 1st dance..bcz The credit goes to rimi di who resd...n sneha di who was waiting 4 me...
pehle to Rimi di... thank u 4 resing frm my accnt...m so thankful...sneha di..thanks 4 waiting...(u r intelligent ...because u knew d consequenses..hehe LOL

Now... MWBs(Rimi di,Goldie n Laila) lets have a group hug...finally humne Sneha di ko writer bana hi dala...yeah..

Now coming to d update...
What a start...fantastically plotted...
U created a total suspense atmosphere...
From the case...Aisha's weird behaviour...
tensed atmosphere...lost in thoughts n confused attitude(samepinch...U r also a confused prani...yaha aisha v cnfusd hai LOL)

Then things getting cleared...Premonitions...Her dream became true!

well done Morcha leader...

See..i told u na...u can also write! it was awesome!

waise MWBs...pehle baar me sixer mara sneha di ne... now i want more Raeshas too...

ab apke dusre stories k liye i m greedy

N U CANT DENY...Warna phir morcha...

Update soon...

Edited by IshitaRocks015 - 30 May 2014 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laila1994Snehajainrimi_invisible

fatiLuvShaleen

fatiLuvShaleen

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
re/unres

Me 2 PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

but i commented the last shayad LOLLOLLOL
sholii CryCryCry
yayyy finally u wrote..!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
that's was superbThumbs UpThumbs Up
a dream come true ShockedShockedShocked
now what will happen?? ConfusedConfusedConfused
waiting for the update EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
continue soon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by NatkhattFati - 31 May 2014 at 1:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehajain

GOLD.A

IF-Sizzlerz

GOLD.A

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Loved it dear awesome 
Beautiful part 
ye really tumne likha hai sneha ?ShockedShocked
But it was really nice 
Lets see aisha ne jo drea dekha hai wo kaise poora hota hai
al are tensed seeing aisha like this 
ase starting is interesting 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamsad1607Snehajain

rimi_invisible

IF-Rockerz

rimi_invisible

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
welcome to the group of writers...ab unko tang nehi kar paogi..i am so happy...PartyParty

about the update...it was brilliant..for a novice writer its really difficult to write something like this...
you have done a brilliant job...the starting was brilliant...it was interesting and intriguing...Clap

aisha's shock was potrayed well and you included the other members too..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ate hi cliffhanger??ShockedShockedShockedShocked
now you know the magic..i told you..LOLWink

ab confuse maat hona...Embarrassed
nice start sneha...you should continue soon..Smile
will wait for the pm...Smile

PS same pinch again..we both started with case SS..LOLBig smileROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehajain

Shamsad1607

Goldie

Shamsad1607

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
This story is damm god yaar!! Sneha! well done!
What a mystery you've set up! Aisha's dram came true..that to overnight! For one momrnt I thought...anyways..won't say it in public...

Really wanna kiss those fantastic four's cheek who made you write this story.
Finally, morcha wali ko tang karne ka mauka mill raha hain!! Yeppiee!!
Aab tu dekh hum sab tera kya karte hain...

Do continue...& don't be late!
Thanks for PM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laila1994Snehajainrimi_invisible

Snehajain

IF-Rockerz

Snehajain

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Comment by EashaYousufzai
Awesome yaar.
Loved it.
Such a cruel case.
Loved Sakshi 's word and Arjun's reply.LOL
I got scared seeing her like that.
And then she took leave.
Her condition was worse.
And then u blasted the bomb.
She saw it in her dreams. 
But how could it be possible!!!
And it's ur first story.
Mind blowing yaar.
U are a born writer.
Plz ell me u will give Arakshi with Raisha.
Please please please..(Puppy face)..
PS- Sorry having net problem.
Can't load a full page.
So giving my feedback in PM.
And please update by chapter and try to give index.
Also add Arakshi aur Raisha before the story name.
It will help readers to find the story...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top