so its gonna be arakshi!
loved sakshi's banters
kya dialogues maarti he..interesting
continu soon
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh dear! Finally you've posted!
Awesome title! 

Sorry didn't see it first...you also didn't notified na! 

Well beautiful start...and I'm looking forward to next. ..
 Do continue. ...

Next time pm or scrap me after you update.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oye hoye awesome CS.
wow samrat kea baat hai my fav actor ko villan plz mat banana dear now its interesting jaldi jaldi updates dina okay
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ek dam dhasu.
O god sakshi totally JWM kareena kapoor ki xerox copy hai etna acha intro sakshi ka show mai dia hota 2 cvs ka kea chala jata anyways wonderful
superb, just love it amazing update w8ng 4 next i mean sakshi entry in ETF plz continue soon.
princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gud one even now...
sakshi ka baby hulk dialogue cracked me up ;)
aisha was good as well. bechari ke saamne hi usko aisa tease karte hai aure uss se darte bhi hai utna hi...
good one
keep it  up
greensakthi thumbnail
wow dr!
liked the first part as i said before!

and waiting for the real story!

all the very best!

NICE START!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its good I am enjoying it buddy.I was busy whole day so couldnt comment on first part.But It was good.
Waiting for third part.Good job and keep it up.

greensakthi thumbnail
awesome dr!
2nd part was nice and waiting for the meeting though v know it well.

wondering what those mysterious fellows are doing now 2 yrs after.

plz con soon!
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Guys, I know you are waiting for Arakshi meeting... 

but you see one thing that's there is that Samyesha are being teased and till now the jewelry incident didn't happen either... 

hence this is a small part showing why are they being teased... 

I hope you remember this episode!

Thanks a ton for your support guys! πŸ€—

@greensakthi :Thanks a bunch! Yup Arakshi will be meeting in next chapter but in an different style, not the usual one... it'll be shown from a different perspective! Mystery people will be coming soon!!!Hope you like itπŸ˜ƒ

@vikaschandra: Thanks buddy! It's ok... as long as the story is going good and making sense, that's all!😊

@princess_pari: Thanks a lot! Yup the following chapter will show why exactly is she teased so much!πŸ˜‰

And my other friends,  ...Maha-Srk: Thanks a lot!!!!πŸ˜› Well this is on Samyesha... Arakshi coming up next!

laila1994: Hope you liked this chapter!!!

And Magati, Shamsad1607... thanks guys for supporting :)

*********************************************************************************************************

B

Ayesha never thought that she would start nurturing feelings so fast for her senior... These things were so off her chart, she thought that for now it is best to keep it at friendship, however her mind wandered back to the day when she felt a skip in her heartbeat

Flashback

"Ayesha, chalo... iss jungle main shaayad khatra hai but remember in case hum pakre jaaye toh we are nothing more than forest officers... you get that." Sameer told her for the hundredth time.

"Yes sir" Ayesha replied again for the hundredth time.

"Damn it!" 

"Kya hua?"

"Ayesha, Rawte se connection nahi mil raha hain, infact kisi se bhi connection nahi mil raha hain, humara network yaha par kharab ho chuka hain!" Sameer exclaimed furiously.

" Sir pareshaan mat hoye, am sure Shree ne kuch na kuch toh kiya hoga to ensure that he has kept us in his view, don't worry" Ayesha reasoned.

Suddenly he grips Ayesha's hand - heartbeat skip no.1

" Sir?"

"Ssh Ayesha I think there's someone here..."

Both stay positioned with their guns.

Suddenly a gruff voice speaks and in an instant they are surrounded by several goons.

"Bandook niche rak, koi hoshyari nahi, haath upar"

Seeing that they are severely outnumbered Ayesha looked at Sameer and he signalled her to quietly follow the orders.

" Baandlo in dono ko." the apparent leader of the gang said.

Helplessly they were tied to two trees, Sameer seemed to be muttering something.

"Shaayad ab tak dus hazaar Damn it! bol chuka hoga." Ayesha thought

On the other side

"Mujhe na Rahtore sir na Ayesha ka signal mil raha hai... I should check... lagta hain kuch gadbad ho gaya hai" Shree exclaimed as he left to find them.

" Oh Maa, yeh dono toh poori tarha fas gaye hai, main immediately Chotu aur Arjun sir ko bulaata hoon"  Shree quickly contacted them and they all were now sitting behind the bushes.. watching Rathore and Ayesha stuck..

Chotu was furious and was going to attack but Arjun stopped him.

"Nahi Chotu, udhar bohot saare log hai, dimaag se kaam karo, kuch der ke liye wait kare then we can attack." Arjun ordered

" Haan Chotu, sir is right, kuch der ke liye bas wait kar." Shree agreed

Back to Ayesha and Rathore

"Tum log kaun ho?" that leader asked again

"Hum forest officers hai." Sameer replied.

"Aur yeh ladki?" the leader asked

Sameer's blood started boiling when that man pointed at Ayesha.

"Maine kaha na, hum forest officers hain."

"Yeh Rathore sir ka gussa chehre pe nahi aana chahiye, training ke mutabik aise situation ek calm mind se handle karna chahiye... taaki inn logo ko pata na chale ki humaari weak points kya hai, so as to we can avoid torture on that point as well... yeh kya.." Ayesha jerked back to reality when she saw that leader approaching her.

"Arrey yeh ladki toh bemisaal hai, kitni khubsoora..."

"Oye, usse mat choona." Sameer blasted at the leader, no need to say about the number of expletives in his mind, damn it was long forgotten now.

Samyesha shared an eyelock - hearbteat skip no.2.

"Sir, control, yeh iss hi opportunity ko dhoond raha hai." Ayesha so desperately thought.

On the other side

"Yeh Rathore hostage situation main ulta kyun react kar raha hai...hell, ab toh yeh log toh definitely Ayesha ke paas jaayenge" Arjun thought

"Sir main abhi jaa raha hoon, uski do teen haddiya toh zaroor todunga!" Chotu growled.

"Haan sir, yeh log apna limits cross kar rahe hain...humme attack karna chahiye!" Shree excalimed.

"Chotu teen kya tees todo but on the count of 10 we will go, koi bhi center main attack nahi karega, Shree tum left side se attack karo, Chotu tum right se, aur main peeche se, ok?" Arjun instructed

"Yes sir!" both said 

Back to Rathore and Ayesha

"Lagta hain yeh ladki kuch khaas hai tere liye..." the leader smiled in an evil manner and picked up a small branch and traced it on Ayesha's face.

Her face contorted with pure disgust. 

" Abbey kaminey, *&^%$, *$&*@&, *^@$^, teri aisi ki taisi, agar main chalti toh ab tak tera doosra janam shuru ho jaate, bas mujhe bahar kar toh teri maa ki... no Ash no maa gaali ... arrey mind wait, mai keh rahi thi ki iski maa ki address pai isse bhej deta apne khud ki kriya karam karne ke liye!" Ayesha's mind glared out.

"OYE! MAIN KEH RAHA HOON KE USSE MAT CHOONA, YEH BAAT SAMJHE YAA..." Sameer exploded and from far a bullet was fired at the leader's hand.

"Samjhaun?" Arjun glared with his trademark dialogue.

Choree came to rescue and immediately removed Sameer and Ayesha's ropes, while Ayesha started fighting, Sameer literally pounded at the half dead gang leader.

Suddenly an arrow came towards Ayesha and she felt pulled away as Sameer grabbed her turned her around and the arrow pierced his leg. - heartbeat skip no.3.

"Sir kya aap.." "Ssh Ayesha, tum theek ho?" (- heartbeat skip no. 4.) Sameer asked gently clasping her hand- heartbeat skip no. 5.

On the other hand the rest of the team handled the entire gang and they were rounded up in minutes...

While Arjun went off to have a SYS session with one of the gang members (who was the only one left with the ability to speak, baaki sab ka haddi pasli ek ho chuki hai) that Sameer threw a bomb on Ayesha's head.

" Ayesha, arrow ko nikaalo..." "KYA?" Ayesha looked at him - heartbeat skip... nope, heart fail no.1.

" Please Ayesha" Sameer said, "Don't worry mujhe zyaada dard nahi hoga"

"Ok sir." For the first time Ayesha recalled her mom and sister before doing anything... yup she needed all the female support possible...

She swiftly removed the arrow as Sameer cringed in pain, then taking her support, means he tightly gripped her waist ( heartbeat skip no. 5 ) and slowly limped towards the tent...

"Waise Ayesha, main Rawte ko bhi keh sakta tha yeh arrow nikaal ne ke liye  but agar ussne mere chief hone ka khunnas nikal diya toh tumhara Rathore sir phir kabhi nahi chal paata." Sameer chuckled

"tumhara Rathore sir" - heartbeat skip no. 6.

Flashback ends

"Pehle pehle Shree aur Chotu kitne concerned the, par ab toh dono ko bas mauka chahiye mujhe sataane ka! I mean I am sure Rathore sir waise hi behave karte with any other female member... but maybe no.." Ayesha muttered .

"Uffo, never thought ke main bhi aisi sochungi! Tu bhi na Ayesha, bilkul teri die-hard romantic sis ke jaisi behave kar rahi hai, now go back to work.. waise pata nahi how Rathore sir is handling the situation inside! Agar Arjun sir aag hai toh Sakshi ek dynamite!" .She smiled as she stole a quick glance at Arjun's cabin before leaving.

**********************************************************************************************************

Now that I am super Happy I might just upload the next chapter which is Arakshi meeting! 

However... it'll be shown from a different perspective! 

It won't be exactly like how it is shown in the show...

Hope you guys like itπŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 3

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one buddy.keep it up.so hero is not just arjun but whole etf team.nice style.
congracts