Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

30th May-Short LU-Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Raja tells cop that Bhanu din do anything.. just threatened.. din shoot! Cop says its crime to threaten someone ..! Madhu intervenes and says... please forgive them. .they are from village and dinno rules and law! She apologizes to the neighbor and says that Tauji was in rush ...so all this happened! The neighbor ..is softened by Madhus words but says ..Bhanu has to apologize! Tara-Agni fume but Raja asks Bhanu to say sorry ..and that this is between them ..no one will know! Bhanu reluctantly says sorry but warns neighbor that.. if next time i knock on ur door. .open it or i will get Tauji to soil ur door! Tauji stares at Bhanu .! The lady and cop leaves! 

Raja asks Tara to take Bhanu to the room on the upper floor and tells Tauji and all to select their rooms! Tauji tells Taiji ..to choose a room! He glares at Madhu and says she is safe here coz of Raja.. once i separate Raja from her..she will be without power! 

Raja asks Madhu to choose a room for them ..! Madhu says not needed..! Raja asks why? Madhu says not gonna live with you..! Raja says u dun like my family thats why? Madhu says i dun wanna stay with u..! She says u may think ur not wrong.. but i think u r..! Agreed u wanna leave ur family for me. .but i din tell u to leave them and stay with me..! She says u cant stop me! Raja says be it village or city .. me and my love is same.. ! U cant go anywhere! Madhu says city is different... i din run from village coz innocent people wuld have died but here.. cops and law are there.. and u cant do as u want! Madhu thanks Raja for bringing her to city..! She tells him to learn to respect himself and others! Madhu walks off! 

Part 2

Madhu is unpacking her stuff..! Raja says playing games? Madhu says turning the tables..! She says returning back the favour! Raja says if u wanna return. .return the sindoor... mangalsutra and my love! Madhu jerks off his hand from her and says dont need to return ..as the one who filled my mang did not come back..! I came with u to ur village to find my Raju .. but i din get him ..so i m going back to my home! Raja says this is ur house! Madhu says this is my city .. u cant force me! Raja says.. be it city or village.. u cannot leave..! The rules of my house are still in force.. u can leave only after taking Taujis permission! Madhu says fine .. will take his permission..! Raja says let me see how he lets u go .. he will clip ur wings! Madhu says bet with u ..will get his permission..! Raja tries to hug Madhu and she jerks off ! Raja says 'Shart lagati ho ..gale nahi' ..! Raja says ok for bet sake.. if i lose will change my name and if u lose .. u will do as i want..! Madhu says see the watch ..its 12pm ... by 2pm u will lose ...and u will have to change ur name..! Raja says .. i never lose! Madhu says lets see..! Raja says look like a knife! 

Taiji tells Tauji that i feel bad.. there is no good sign in this house.. no diya before God..! Tauji says so i should light diya? Taiji says no ..its a brides duty but Rajas bride is always busy! Tauji says ..am already tensed up ..dun drive me nuts! 

Madhu comes to meet Tauji ..! Raja interrupts..n offers to get tea for him! Tauji says yes..! Raja tells Madhu to make tea.. with masala and all ..! Madhu fumes .. wanted to talk! Raja says talk later..!  

Part 3

Raja starts to talk of pau bhanji..! Madhu drops the glass and it breaks..! She feigns ignorance & tries to clean! She takes Rajas phone! Taiji fumes how her daughters are slogging! Agni says that Madhu is not even bothered to find out what we are doing.. ! She rues that Raja too is not bothered for us! They are all concerned about how to light the burner..! They cant find the gas cylinder and smell gas! They send Phalguni to find Madhu ..! All are screaming! Madhu comes and closes the knobs..! Taiji tells Madhu that not given u freedom to rule us..! She tells Madhu that we too are married but we dont act like this ... tying our hubby to the bed..! Taiji orders Madhu that by 1pm want lunch ready! Agni says .. better to start cooking with 5 types of sweets..! Tara takes Madhus phone away and leaves ..! Phalguni assures of her support & that all will be well! Madhu says yes .. all will be well today! She swears to talk to Tauji! 

Precap -- Raja tells Madhu not to take his phone ..! He asks her why did she take his phone? To call cops? Madhu says not needed.. u will leave me to the gate urself..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🥳 So will Raja Kushwa turn to Raj Kapoor... for name sake I want Madhu to win the challenge thanks for written update.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Tanu.
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update  tanu
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Armu4eva: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!😊