Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sani9226

very nice start and interesting concept, thanks for the pm 

Thank you dear!!!
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...nice start kavya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i don't know why but my heart was beating fast in tension of thinking whether the goons will catch them or not πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
i think malick and kundras r rivels...like family enemies πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...maybe both r rich...but i feel sad to see my rishbala trying to save their last money too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
continue dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice and interesting start...the suspense was really well created...
Cnt. soon sissy...waiting...
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rk.madhu

Di waiting... Please post...

Will update soon, Dia!!!
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meiejrishbala

wow...nice start kavya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i don't know why but my heart was beating fast in tension of thinking whether the goons will catch them or not πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
i think malick and kundras r rivels...like family enemies πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...maybe both r rich...but i feel sad to see my rishbala trying to save their last money too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
continue dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Aww... My Rose is here!!! Thank you so much girl!!! Well for the story, you have to read the next part !!!
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rg0782

Nice and interesting start...the suspense was really well created...
Cnt. soon sissy...waiting...

Thank you Rimu!!! Will update soon..

kg15 thumbnail
Hello all,😳

Firstly, thanks for appreciating the previous part of this story through your likes, comments and silent reading.. πŸ˜‰ I am sorry that I couldn't update it earlier as my laptop wasn't with me.

So, here goes the next part. Beware!! It is extremely long and I didn't want to split into sub parts as I am sure I would have lose half of my readers with it then... πŸ˜†

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2

"Our love story is not at all a great love saga. But we had to and we are still fighting for our love like all other true lovers!!" said Rishabh proudly. "They say, love is not forced to happen... It just happens!! This is how our love started... in USA!!"

**Flashback**

Rishabh's family had an ancestor's running well established business- Kundra Group of Textiles. Raman Kundra, grandfather of Rishabh, had spread this name in the entire state of Maharashtra (state in India) but when his son, Mohan Kundra took over the owner seat, he dispersed its name all over the country and within no time, he was counted among country's richest and most successful business tycoons. Rishabh Kundra was the next heir of this huge Kundra Empire- a boy of every girl's dreams, a handsome hunk, and his smirk making girly hearts go gaga... All in all- a perfect bachelor in demand. Since childhood, he had a great attraction towards his business- after all it was in his genes. He was born and brought up with very practical set of thoughts. And as expected, he wanted to follow the success steps of his father; in fact, to be ahead of him- His young enthusiastic mind was dreaming to overpower the globe through Kundra Industries. After his mother's death, Mohan was the only family he had and for Mohan- Rishabh was an apple of his eye. Mohan was so happy to see such zeal in his son so he decided to polish his entrepreneur skills at a global level and hence, sent him to Howard University, USA.

Shamsher Mansoor Siddiqui, a powerful politician of Islamabad, Pakistan- a person to whom his dignity and his name was above everything. He was a tough, rude human but this elusive personality of him was always kept hidden from his family. Country's development, its peoples' liberty, global peace and prosperity were the common phrases of his every public speeches but the reality was far away from it. But beside all this, he was a doting father. Madhubala... Madhubala Shamsher Siddiqui- a girl born and blessed with the rays of sun- as beautiful as the morning sun, as pure as a dew drop, her smile as serene as a calm river. She was indeed an epitome of beauty! Being a national politician's daughter, she was brought up in an understanding yet political environment. Shamsher wanted his descendent to follow his steps and enter into his mysterious world of politics but she had different set of dreams already weaved- she wanted to build her future in business studies. "Abbu! I want to go for higher studies!" said wishful Madhu. "Studies?? But why Madhu?" "Abbu, I want to frame my career in business." "Business!?? Here I am working so hard to establish a rock strong empire for you in my world and you have already dreamt of something else!!" He argued furiously. Madhu gently hugged him lovingly and whispered, "I have no interest in your world, Abbu. I want to live my dreams. You have never pulled me away from my wishes. I know, this time also... you won't!!" Her emotional blackjacks were always his weakness; this time too he melted easily. "OK! I will get your admission done in Lahore University tomorrow!" "NO Abbu!! I don't want to go there! I want to go abroad instead!" "Abroad? But Madhu..." "Please Abba!" He again defeated. "Where?" "USA! I have applied for three universities there and one of them agreed for my admission- Howard University!!" Shamsher lately agreed to her wish and finally she flew away, one step near to her dream- USA- where her destiny was waiting for her...

The destiny already started its game from day one in the university. Ms Siddiqui and Mr Kundra landed up as the classmates- MBA in Finance, who soon became group mates- thanks to their common friends who introduced them in one of their boring Economics lecture and this friendship moved them to be as bench mates- Madhu would sit on the left side and Rishabh on the right but he never gave upon trying for the left side; after all, it was a window seat!! It was their upbringings that never hindered their relationship to develop- away from the caste, creed, religious differences. Just like a normal love stories, both of them never realised in long two years about their feelings for each other but it was quite evident to their friends... to be very honest, to the entire MBA batch! Finally, the farewell day came. The mere thought to go away from each other, to lose each other showed its magic and at last, they confessed- unusually, Madhu was the initiator. Those three magical words bound their heart with each other, forever...

On the way to airport in the cab, "I don't know, how is he going to react with this news, Rishu?" "You said, your father is very understanding, Madhu!" "He is... But, still... I am not sure Rishu! If he didn't agree then..? I won't be able to handle all this alone!!" She spoke worriedly. "Hmm... Then... Come with me!!" Rishabh blurted out casually. Madhu looked at him shocked, "Are you mad?? I... come with you!?? What's in your mind Rishabh??" "Don't look at me like this sweetheart else I will kiss you!!" He smirked. She patted on his arm playfully and hugged him worriedly. "I am saying, let's handle this situation together. Since we have already decided to stay together then why shouldn't we start it together... from my side... India? My Dad loves me a lot, Madhu. We both are the only support to each other. He won't let my love go away from me in any way!! He will definitely agree to our relationship!!" "And if he didn't, then??" "Mmm... then... we will convince your Papa!" He chuckled. "And if he also didn't agree!?" She again asked, still hugging him. "Then..." He replied thoughtfully. "Then we will run away!!" Madhu looked up at him stunned. "What??" "Hmmm... We will marry in our way!!" He chuckled. "Stop joking Rishu!! Here I am so tensed and you are..." "OK... OK! I am sorry Jaan!! Believe me, everything will be in our favour!! We will be together... forever!!" And he lovingly kissed her forehead. "So? Are you coming with me, sweetheart?" Madhu thoughtfully nodded in affirmation and they both flied to India.

"I really love her, Dad!" spoke Rishabh in low tone, in the study room. Mohan, who was sitting on the rocking chair and was reading a book, closed it and walked towards his son with unaffected expression on his face. The day both reached to RK Mansion, Rishabh had introduced Madhu as his good friend to Mohan and she was staying there since two days. It took two days for Rishabh to plan it properly to reveal the truth to his father. "So, you told a lie to me?" "I was scared Dad!" "Since when it all has started... in college??" Rishabh nodded with his head bend down. "She seems to be from very good family. Is she from Maharashtra? What does her father do? Is he a businessman like me? Or is he a..." "Dad!" Rishabh interrupted. "She is from Pakistan!" Mohan looked at him surprised. "And her father is a politician there... She is indeed from a very good family, Dad!" "You mean... she is... What's her... full name??" Mohan asked curiously. "Madhubala... Madhubala Shamsher Siddiqui!" "Rishabh, she is a Musl..." Mohan stopped in midway after a deep self-thought. "I know Dad that you don't believe in caste and religions!! That's what you have taught me no!! And I am sure, you will agree to our relation... Right Dad?" said Rishabh, hopefully. Mohan was in his deep serious thoughts but he gently smiled at his son. He caressed his shoulder and spoke, "Can I meet your Madhubala, in person and private? I hope you won't mind it, son!!" Rishabh simply hugged him excitedly in reply and went back to Madhu to inform, leaving behind a thoughtful Mohan Kundra. In the evening, "May I come in Sir?" asked a hesitant Madhu. Mohan signalled her through his finger, still immersed in his book. "So?" Madhu looked at him perplexed for what to reply. He got up, "My son loves you a lot... like a mad!! Don't you know this?" Madhu shyly lowered her head. "He says... you are the most beautiful girl he ever saw!! You love him like a mad too... Right?" Madhu was so embarrassed by now. She just stood mum. "You know Madhubala... Before marrying Rishu's mother, I was in love with a girl in my early days. Don't tell Rishu about it!" Madhu smiled at him. "She was also so beautiful... even more than you... don't mind hunnn...! But our families didn't agree. There wasn't any reason but they just didn't agree!" Madhu's smile flew away and she stared at him confusingly. Mohan walked near his table and started tossing the paper weight lazily and continued, "I was angry but... helpless! I loved my Dad, my family more!! Then I married his mother and then realised that in life, we have to sometimes leave some people who aren't made for us! I understood the difference between love and infatuation!!" "Sorry Sir! But it's not infatuation... We both actually love each other madly!!" "Still knowing that you are a Muslim girl!!" Mohan shouted in rage and threw that paper weight on the floor. Madhu immediately got scared a lot. "Don't you remember from which place and religion you belong to??" He whispered furiously. A fearful tear rolled down her eyes, "My father is a reputed person there, Sir!" She whispered in choking voice. "Yeah... Politician! Right!? Ms Siddiqui, I very well know what kind of politics you Pakistanis do and how!! I won't go in its depth as you yourself know it!! And don't expect that I won't understand your political love game with my innocent child!" He whispered gritting his teeth, staring straight in her eyes. "I really love Rishabh, Sir! I am not playing with him! How can you say like that?" She sobbed. Mohan chuckled mockingly and spoke, "You can befool my son because he is very innocent and pure at heart but can't me... Listen Madhubala Siddiqui!! Today, for the first and last time I am warning you... Go away from my Rishu's life forever... else... you don't know me yet!!" Madhu looked at him stunned. "Sir, but we..." "I never allow others to speak in between, Ms Siddiqui!! You can't imagine how low I can stoop to, for my child!! I will kill my son rather than marrying him with you...!! So, if you want your Rishu's life... then... just... GET LOST... FOREVER!!" And he signalled her the exit door. Madhu looked at him helplessly in between her cry and started to walk out when, "Listen Ms Siddiqui! My son must be waiting outside for you. Take it!" he offered her a tissue napkin. "Wipe your face off and smile properly! How will you leave him, think for your plan before stepping out!! Good Luck Beta!!" And he himself went to open the door. The moment she saw Rishabh smiling at her, her eyes again started to well up but she somehow controlled and went straight to her room. Rishabh confusingly followed her. She was packing her stuff. "Madhu, what happened?" But she didn't reply and continued with her work. Rishabh irately pulled her to face him and asked, "Answer me damn it!!" "I am leaving... now!!" "But why?? Did Dad reject you?" Madhu first stared at him helplessly but then strengthened her heart and spoke, "NO! In fact... I reject you!!" Rishabh looked stunned. "Shut this crap Madhu and tell me the truth!" He pulled her closer tightly in rage. "I know you love me more than anything Madhu! Please tell me the truth... for the sake of our true love!!" Hearing this, Madhu lost her self-control and hugged him tight and cried. "He asked me to leave you, Rishu!! He questioned my love!!" And she narrated the entire conversation. "How can he do this?? I have to talk to him now!" "NO Rishu! Don't let him know that you know the truth else he will... hurt... you!! Please!!" "Fine! Then, I will leave with you!!" "What? Your father won't let you leave him ever, Rishabh!" "We will leave in an hour, Madhu!" An hour later, "Dad! I am going to drop her at the airport. She wants to leave right now!" Said Rishabh sadly. "What happened Son? Did she told you the truth??" Mohan asked worriedly. Rishabh replied with a glare, "YES!" Mohan's face turned pale and blood boiled for Madhubala. Rishabh sensed his fume so he continued, "She rejected me, Dad!" Mohan sighed in relief. "She broke all her promises with me all of a sudden! She never loved me Dad! I was wrong!! Now, I she has no right to stay here. So, I am going to send her back to her world... forever!!" Mohan caressed his head, "I can understand Son! She told me the same... to convince you for it!! Go and bid her bye!! She wasn't meant for you, Beta!!" Rishabh was feeling disgusted with his father but he didn't express his repellence. Off lately, both of them left from there mischievously, to Pakistan!

"What have you done, Madhu?"Said her mother, Shama Siddiqui, worriedly. She knew her husband very well. "We sent you abroad for your studies but you...! Have you ever realised how would your Abba react to it?" "But Ammi, I really love him!!" "Shut up, silly girl!! And you..." Shama turned to Rishabh, "Whatever your name is... Have you some brain or not?? How can you both think of your relation? Can't you realise the differences between your and our religions? How can you both forget societal restrictions?" "Ma'am!" replied Rishabh calmly. "No religion or caste is bigger than love!! And I believe, I would be able to give her all my love and care. Our love will sail up all the religious hurdles! And Ma'am, you all belong to a political family- you talk about secularism then why this difference..?" "You have no idea how worse you are going to pay for it, boy! There is a huge difference between talks and actions!! This society is meant like this only!! I don't understand Madhu, if you both have already decided then why you bothered to tell me even!??" "Because you are my Ammi!!" replied Madhu. "I know you would understand your daughter, Ammi! And I am sure, you will help both of us!! Ammi, we haven't committed any crime... just loved each other!! If you don't then who would support us!!" Shama sighed defeated, "I don't know, how your Abba is going to react in the evening!! I wish, Allah help you both!!"

In the evening, Madhu and Rishabh decided to reveal their relationship to Shamsher. Shama was hell distressed with the outcomes. She was constantly praying to her Allah to settle it all right. In the living room, "What??" "Yes Abbu, we love each other!! We want to get married, please!" Shamsher constantly glared at Rishabh who was calmly smiling at him. Shamsher walked towards him, "So, you want to marry my daughter... MY daughter!??" "Yes Sir!" "How dare you??" He instantly caught him by collar in rage. Madhu got startled with his action. "Abba, please leave him!!" "How dare you, boy?? How dare you to even think of marrying my girl!!" "I love her, Sir!" "Do you have any idea about my stature, my prestige?? Have you forgotten from which country you belong to, boy??" "Our countries have nothing to do with our love, Sir!!" Rishabh tried to convince him politely. "We both love each other and I will keep her happy always, I assure you!!" Shamsher furiously pushed him on the side couch. "Abbu!! Don't hurt him please!!" Madhu tried to intervene but Shamsher pushed her away too. Rishabh didn't like it, "Sir, don't hurt Madhu!!" "Shut up!!" shouted Shamsher. Shama was helplessly watching everything but couldn't control it. "You have dared to affect my esteem, boy!! You Indians always have done such actions since ages!! And now, you have started such shameless things, affecting our girls, our families!! Listen boy... the breach between these two countries is quite bigger than your so called love... How can you even think that I... Shamsher Siddiqui, would even think to betray my nation for your mere love!!" Madhu was stunned to hear those pin pricking words from her father. A tear of disbelief fell down. "That means, I mean nothing to you, Abba!" "My pride and name matters to me more, Madhubala!! And you have dared to ruin it like this!!" And he was about to slap Rishabh when he caught his hand furiously. "Enough Sir!! You insulted me, I tolerated it! But I won't accept a single word against my Madhu!! Behave Sir!!" "Really?? I like it, boy!!" Shamsher smirked evilly. "Fine then! I won't hurt YOUR MADHU!! But in return, just get lost from this place!!" "Abbu, please!!" "You just shut up Madhu!! I am giving you time till tomorrow morning!! Pack your bag and go back! You are my guest tonight so can't throw you out, due to my customs!! But tomorrow, I don't want to see your face in my Mansion!!" Rishabh looked at Madhu's wet red teary eyes. They were speaking volumes. He just slightly smiled at her and turned to leave. "One more thing Rishabh Kundra!" Shamsher stopped him, "Don't you even try to contact my daughter after that... ever!! Else..."

In the mid night, Rishabh was standing in the balcony of his room, blankly looking up at the dark sky. Suddenly, the door knocked. He perplexedly opened it. "Madhu!?" She immediately entered inside, wearing Burqa and holding a small bag. "What is this Madhu? Why you came here? Did somebody see you? And why are you wearing this? Madhu you..." "We are going from here... NOW!" Rishabh got startled to hear that. "What?? But Madhu..." "We don't have much time to discuss anything, Rishu! We have to leave now!!" Rishabh was looking at her questionably. Madhu lovingly cupped his face with teary eyes. "You remember, you have told me that if none of our parents agreed, you will take me away from all!! It's the right time, Rishu!!" She kissed his cheeks. "I never thought that my prank would come out true like this ever!! I never wanted this, Madhu!" He whispered disappointedly. "It might be already in our fate, Rishu! Don't regret for it!!" "Are you ready to leave everything for me, Madhu?" He asked hopefully. Hearing it, Madhu gently smiled at him, "The day I fell in love with you, I had already left everything!! Today, I am just giving you a demo!!" Both chuckled. "But how will we go from here, Madhu? There is a very tight security here!" "Don't worry about that. I have already done the arrangements. I have disconnected all the CCTVs of this Mansion with the help of one security man. The back side door is still open. After going out, we will go to India first, then from there, all way to Rome. My friend is there." She narrated her escape plan. "But Madhu..." "We are going to India because Abbu may trace us here by any means but in India, it will be little difficult. It's not the time to discuss anything Rishu! Everything is per the plan. Just leave now!!" Seeing her determinant eyes, Rishu got an invisible strength to fight once again for their love. He quickly picked up his bag and both walked out stealthily, hand in hand. In few minutes, they were at the main gate of Shamsher Villa. Madhu turned back to give her home a last look with moist eyes. "Won't you regret our decision later, Jaan?" asked Rishabh. She turned back and smiled, "Till we are together, I won't regret any of my decision!! All I need is you, Rishu!! I love you!" Rishabh kissed her forehead lovingly, "Then don't shed them now!! Come with me!!"

**Flashback Ended**

"And then, we both came to Amritsar somehow. We knew, our parents would try all means to trace us everywhere. That's why we both are running like this away from them!!" concluded Rishabh deplorably. Madhu at last hugged him tightly and hid herself in his arms and sobbed. Rishabh kissed her head to pacify her. By now, Aslam's eyes were moistened too. "I must say, you both are really fighting very hard for your love!! I salute you bro!! And I will pray to my Allah to give some good heart to your parents. But whenever you need me, I will be there for you two." assured Aslam. "Aslam, where is this train heading to?" "Lucknow." "What??" startled Madhu. "Yes! Where did you wanted to go?" "Ammm... Wo... We... Nothing! I mean... Lucknow only! Thanks!" Rishbah replied sheepishly. Both Madhu and Rishabh shared a worried eye lock but he still managed to pacify her through his eyes. After a journey of several hours, finally they reached the destination. "OK bro! Ok Aapa! Inshah allah, we will meet again. This is my card, contact me whenever you need!" Both of them bid him adieu. They picked their luggage and came out of their apartment and saw the station board which said, "Lucknow" With no further plans, the duo finally went out to search for a new destination...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this part has bored you all a lot. But I can't help it, it's already written!! πŸ˜† I didn't even read it before posting!! πŸ˜†

Still, waiting for your likes and comments... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kg15 - 9 years ago
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb one dear😊Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago