Thendral 29/05/14 Written Update and Discussion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Thendral Written Update 29/05/14

Thulasi and Nila were talking with Inspector along, Shiva's Mother is also talking abt his son s been missing for past 2 days, and says that He s clgmate and Frnd for Thulasi and Nila, Ins enquiry  abt Shiva to Thulasi and Nila, Nila abt to blabber the Truth, bt Thulasi managed as She s getting treatment for her fever, so she blabbering...Ins praise Thulasi's for handling that small girl in this situation too...when Thulasi abt to left the place, Tat small girl started crying to Thulasi and ask her nt to leave her, Ins ask Thulasi to take the small girl to her home with in a day, he ll find her father, Thulasi agreed..Shiva's Mother seeks help to Thulasi as she s getting too late and cant able to get Bus, so ask her whether she can stay at their place for a Nyt?? Nila gets scared and ask Thulasi nt to agree, Bt seeing her situation Thulasi agree to take her home.

Charu's Parents were at hsptl and crying for Charu as Doc said that she s in serious condition, While they taking Charu to operation theatre, Charu is shwn unconscious...A Nurse from the Hsptl calls Maya and says abt Charu s Condition, Maya gets Shocks and Shouted her that She ll destroy that whole hsptl if smthng bad hpns to Charu and cries tat Charu is her daughter, nthng shd hpn to her...and ask tat Nurse to take care of her and ask to info her at charu s condition randomly.

Sathya returns to his home and ask his workman to prepare food for him as he s feeling too hungry, He gets a call from Maya, Who says to him that she wanna tamil nw itself, Sathya gets irritated.

Nila, Thulasi watching TV along with that small girl, Nila's Grandmom says that she s nt feeling gud abt Thulasi getting that small girl instead of leaving her at Police Station,Ins came with that small girl's Father and Intro him to all, He says thanks to Thulasi and get emotional as she returns his life to him and thanks her again and again...Ins info them that he s too working in their clg as a Administration Officer, Thulasi says that she didn't saw him before, He says that He gna join tmrw only, Shiva's Mom saw Ins and Ask that he gets any info abt Shiva, He says that wait till mrng and ask her to call him in mrng, if Shiva doesn't return...and went off.

Nila's Grandmom console her and ask her to sleep off, Nila goes to sleep and Image as shiva is their in that room as like in condition when she beats him, She screams and came down, starts blabbering to thulasi, Shiva's mom came there and ask the matter, Thulasi manage as saying she scared of lizards and takes her to room, where Nila says she saw Shiva there, and she wnt come to that room..Thulasi Convince her by dragging her into room and says that he s nt her and its her imagination.

Show Ends

Bare With My Mistakes Guys, My First Update here Embarrassed

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 29 May 2014 at 11:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dks0709saamansanthisankarchits5coolpd93hopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~--aarthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 29/05/14 Written Update and Discussion" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
thank u very much for ur updates dear..
so charu is maya's daughter... and somewat thuls and charu's life is similar..both mom ran away

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update

I don't know who remeber
But while ago
I had an Avi of Charu as my profile pic LOL
And now here she is... Big smileTongue

coolpd93

Goldie

coolpd93

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
wowSmile...charu is back...love her!...thanx fr d update Wink

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Janani, thanks a bunch for the update, your first update was awesome!  Oh my god!!!  So Charu really is back!!  I can't believe this...and Maya is Charu's mother!!  Woaahhh...
Waiting to see how things move forward, hope scenes are not going to get repetitive now. 

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Last week things went a little slow since it was basically one day stretched for the entire week. 
Gautham and his daughter, for sure he will be coming up again especially since he works at the same college as Thulasi. 

Shiva's mother now lives with Nila and Thulasi.  Lol poor Nila is terrified right now.  She is going to blabber something and Shiva's mother is going to hear this for sure. 

Waiting to see T, D, K meet up, Thulasi should tell them everything.

Tamil's shocked expression when he knows about Charu through Maya lol!  I can't believe Charu is back.  I didn't like all the flashback scenes with her, it was rather annoying to see all that.  Looks like same Charu track is going to repeat again now which I am not looking forward to, and now Maya is there to help Charu also...Mr. K shouldn't drag this whole Charu track like what happened before.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

plily

Post Reply New Post

Go to top