XxSensationsxX thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Im reali sorri to disturb you but i am 5 months back in kth and i reali dont no whts going on!!! please tell me what has happened since when charu had her accident and she was in a wheelchair........plzzz telll meee!! my last episode i watched was when kashish and bauji appeared at the party together and evry1 is shocked. plzzz be bothered to tell me......ill be sooo happy!!!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

londong33za thumbnail
hey yaaar im also in the uk we r sooo behind!!
this is what happens,
- bauji turns out to be good and him and kashish become friends
- sujal finally pays the loan and the garewals are saved.
- akshat finds out that jharu faked her disability to gain sujals love - she can walk shes lying!!!! 😡
- sujal and charu have an accident and he learns that she is lying. he files for divorce but she refuses.
- kash learns that jharu (broomstick) lolz faked her preganancy and sujal learns that kash is pregnant with his child.
- sujal and kashish become to get close again waheeey!!!! 👏 but charu sees this and somehow gets murdred!!!! yep shes dead thanks god!!!
- sujal wants to marry kash again - but she refuses
- kash learns that someone accidently killed charu instead of bauji and marries HIM to find out charus killer!!!!! 😡- by the way this is happening at the same day of moli and siddharth wedding day. bechara sujal is heartbroken!!
- in a rage he takes kashish and they have a car accident and she has a miscarriage - again!!!
- sujal tries resolving their issue - but she does his besti infornt of every1 and he nwo has a mission to destroy her.
- sujal is currently getting married to bauji's other daughter, gayatri, she played kumad in kkusun on sony.
- last weeek kashish dad committed suicide after being blamed for leaking exam papers, kash proved his innocence too late, and sujal is feeling bad he didnt support her.
- plus yesterday shipra was arrested for bauji's and charus murder but it is not her!!- most memebers think its siddharth but i got a feeling its varun!!!
hoped that helped pm me for any questions!!! 😉
XxSensationsxX thumbnail
thnx sooooooo much!!!
😊 😊