tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was really disappointed in the confession. I kept thinking that pratap was selfish. 
He kept saying Me Me Me Me. 

He wants a girl who will stay up all night to take care of him, he wants a girl who will do this for him, who will do that for him etc etc. 

I would have liked it if he had said what he would like to do for ajabde and focused on the character traits that she has that make her beautiful in his eyes. 

I feel he should have told ajabde how he would be an ideal husband to her, taking care of all her wants and desires, always making her happy.  Instead he kept rambling about how she would be a good wife to him. 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Point buddy! But still the confession was REAL and that's really more than enough for me. Hehehe!!
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Patience.
Abhi confession Poora nhi hua.
Wait for today epi.
Krupali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry, bt I hv different point of view here... it wasn't jst me ranting... he indirectly praised Ajab by saying what he wants(or should I say, what he sees) in his life partner.. he said all that bcoz he knows Ajab is capable of all that... 

ok he said he wants a girl who will stay up all n8 to take care of him... that he wants a girl who can tell him his mistakes.. that he wants a girl who makes him forget the world and who makes him want to see her when he start his day.. 

here he wasn't jst marking out all his expectations abt his life partner, bt stating the fact abt the abilities his partner already has, bt she herself isn't aware of it.. 
Edited by Krupali - 9 years ago
shrutijest thumbnail
Hi I am Shruti ... 
I have been following the wonderful PrAja community here but signed up finally just to be able to voice my opinion on you thread 'Didn't like the confession' :-)

After having watched yesterdays confession for the umpteenth time, I for a moment did feel too that Pratap was talking only from his POV. And then I reminded myself the following...

It was Pratap who has turned the docile Ajab into a confident woman capable of handling big obstacles. True she had the traits but they were latent before PrAja happened.

It was Pratap who reminded Rao marmat to pay respect to his daughters valiant effort in saving Bijolia in time of crisis.

Ajab probably already knows, just as Phool pointed out as well, that Pratap has already brought out the best in her! And will always be there to guard her honour and appreciate her innner beauty ( I am having FBs of the numerous approval nods he has given in Ajabs honour ;-)

I loved every bit of that confession. Because it felt very real coming out of a young, sensitive, brave man... :-)
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Krupali...😊 I agree with u...

He was trying to make her understand why Phool is not the right choice...and that Ajab is wrong about thinking that Phool would be the best girl for him...

infact it felt great that he drew a parallel between what Phool has not done vis-a-vis Ajab has done for him...to make her realise what he is to her...he was showing her the mirror just like JB showed him one yesterday😳 it was more like making her realize her feelings and more like supporting them...coz he has praised her enuf for her capabilities always and whenever he gets an opportunity...he has always shown respect towards her😳
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Hiru, Krupa and Shruti Perfectly said everything u all of three👍🏼
Can't agree more👍🏼
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am in love with the confession😳
Well, what he was saying was double sided. He just showed how much he loved her ❤️

+ Confession isn't over yet!
geetpagli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Krupali...😊 I agree with u...

He was trying to make her understand why Phool is not the right choice...and that Ajab is wrong about thinking that Phool would be the best girl for him...

infact it felt great that he drew a parallel between what Phool has not done vis-a-vis Ajab has done for him...to make her realise what he is to her...he was showing her the mirror just like JB showed him one yesterday😳 it was more like making her realize her feelings and more like supporting them...coz he has praised her enuf for her capabilities always and whenever he gets an opportunity...he has always shown respect towards her😳

Completely agrre with you...but at the same time...if he look at the other side of the coin what pratap did was right actually. when he says phool cant make me forget things he is trying to convey dat he indeed is mesmerized by ajab and is just besotted by the mere sight of her...and dat phool cant show him his mistakes.come on yaar which person wouldnt want a life partner who could lead him towards the right path,make him forget the world...have respect and unconditional love for him than an immature spoilt brat...who just wants to get things done and doesnt even undertsnad her would be partner...and is busy just looking at his outer bauty,reputation and not his inner heart or soul
i mean come on yaar jo phool khud ko hi nahi sambhal sakti wo pratap ko kya sambhalegi😕

Joyness thumbnail
Hiru perfectly said...the confession was ultimate. ..I just cannot get out of it