light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Another hero called Salman Khan!

Wednesday, 28 May 2014 - 6:10am IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Dancer-choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan who made a substantial impact in his Remo d'Souza's dance film ABCD won't be seen in the sequel to ABCD.

No, he has not fallen out of the graces of choreographer-director Remo. Salman will not to be seen in ABCD 2 because he is readying for his big launch as a leading man. Remo confirms, "Salman is going to be launched as a hero in a film to be produced by me. It's a dance-action film to be directed by Shakir Ali Khan."

Salman is busy preparing for the big launch. He was recently on the reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi but now he has been instructed by Remo not to appear in any more reality shows on television. Salman is excited about his impending launch as a leading man, "Yes, Remo Sir is launching me in his first production. Looking forward to doing some outstanding dance and action in the film."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
he should have changed his name before becoming famous, this is going to be his biggest drawback. There is only one Salman Khan and he already exists.
people are really really stupid. He will always be knows as the other salman khan. Don't think he has any career because of the name
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree ...for the original Salman Khan...as much as I dislike him...no one can replace him...
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like this guy.👍🏼
He has potential. He looks good. He dances amazingly. He has the body to die for. He has a cute smile.
Only thing hindering him, will be his acting abilities. If he can manage it, he can shine in the movie. I'll be willing to watch it for him.😃