Mythological Masti

HaPpY bIrThDaY aIsHu aka AishuHiBawari!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Namaste everey1!!
Orkut Dividers scraps
We are here to celebrate the birthday of my very very very dear frnd and sis 
 aka AishuHiBawariEmbarrassed
Orkut Dividers scraps
Happy Birthday Cake Tumblr gif
Orkut Dividers scrapsOrkut Dividers scraps
Waise to, Aishu is dear and near to every one, who even get a chance to talk to her for once! 
She is not just a frnd to me, she is much more than that!!  She is a sister, a guide, a frnd, who always inspires me to create stuffs using new effects, she has been always with me, in all my problms, and she solves dem in seconds! Big smileWith her I don't feel an emplty place of a sister in my life, which I always used to feel at times! 
Inspite of being younger than me, she has guided me all the way, sometimes I feel that this girl is so much spiritually strong that I get a lot of inspiration and teaching frm her!! Aishu has so many good qualities that this thread is not enough to describe her! She has been so helpful and encouraging, that I can't thank her much for all the love and support that she has given me, she has been my guru maa at timesLOL Believe me, even the birthday banner that I have made for her has been taught by her, a few months back!  Smile
Orkut Dividers scrapsOrkut Dividers scraps
Here is a cake and a few gifts for you Aishu!!
Hope you'll like!!
Happy birthday best chocolate cakes for wishes
version2

Orkut Dividers scraps
Hey Mastikhors, all of you feel free to post your messages, gifts for such a wonderful and beautiful soul Aishu!

Edited by arun-deeps - 28 May 2014 at 11:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_praptipujametallicAishuHiBawariRadhikeranicityoflightssukhi.....RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HaPpY bIrThDaY aIsHu aka AishuHiBawari!!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Your image is loading...
from Frnds
RadhikeRani

Dear Aishudi,

Everyday I Find So Many Reasons To Be Glad, No, Ecstatic, Only Beacause You're My Sister !! Happy Birthday Di, May You Have The Happiest Year Of Your Life, Ahead, Well, Now The Special Cake That I Got For You !!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-coPqHfL6Ahs/TnvndnCPEnI/AAAMJU/x3CypfaVepo/s1600/cake.jpg

And The Gifts (I Hope, Nothing Is Wrong With The Texts...)

Each and every day, I find so many reasons to be glad " no, ecstatic " you're my sister. I love everything about you. Happy birthday, sis!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawariRadhikeranicityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y    A I S H U   ! ! !
OMG!!!! I can't believe it's already your birthday! It seems just like yesterday that we were celebrating your previous birthday. The years do fly by fast!
Anyway, I hope your birthday has been a blast so far! You're so lucky that it falls during summer, because you can relax and have fun without worrying about classes, papers or exams. Lucky you! I hope you got all the presents you wanted. Most importantly, I hope your birthday is filled with lots of love and blessings from all your near and dear ones!
I feel so blessed that I am your friend. You are one of the sweetest, most genuine people I have ever met, and what I love most about you is your honesty and kindness. Never change! You're also a very practical and knowledgeable person, and I love learning more from you about our puranas and religion in general. I hope we will be friends forever!
http://image.aimoo.com/Skins_Images/33580/fact/CakeSmileyStarz.gif
Here are some humble gifts from my end. I wanted to make so much more, but with my recent wedding and the post-wedding ceremonies still going on, I haven't found much time to be on the Internet. Still, I could not miss your birthday, not for anything!

I will definitely make more this weekend! So hang tight buddy! ;)

^^ in case the first was too cheesy, lol

I actually went through so many ideas for what to make as a sig, but then I thought of this segment. I felt it was absolutely providential that my favorite Debina and your favorite Mouni are such good friends in real life, and these pictures portray our friendship as well!

SO, to make a long story short, I made this sig for you to portray how much I value you as a friend. 

I really hope you like it!

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 29 May 2014 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawaricityoflights

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawari

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! :'-) I am legit crying right you! Y'all are the kindest, sweetest, most adorable people ever! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm just going to reserve this for now and come back and reply to everything BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3333

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikeranicityoflights

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Aishu Happy Birthday (belated) my lovely.Hug

You always inspire us with your creations in ur Creation gallery..ClapStarStarStarStar
Its always a treat to checkout the divinity can take its forms in art.StarStarStar
Keep up the work..and please continue making wonderful sigs.StarStar

Wish you have a great year ahead and a blessed life.Big smile

@thanks for teh post n pm pal.Hug

Regards
Sia

AishuHiBawari

Cool-n-Fresh

Goldie

Cool-n-Fresh

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Aishu!! Its your birthday!!!

Blow Kiss

Once again...

AishuHiBawari

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Aishu...Wish u a many happy returns of the day! Happy Birthday...n god bless u. Smile

AishuHiBawari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top