India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Where is Raj

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Can u all tell me where is Raj these days?Why such a slip-shod way in handling the characters?A sudden change in Armaan's character- even  one day before his change he was shown as damaging Jassi's name before press by linking her with Purab and now the sudden disappearence of Raj.

Will Jassi never ever have a chance to know the truth ie Armaan was just playing with her emotions for the sake of Gulmohur and Kohinoor and also he was the one responsible for damaging her name before press by linking her with Purab.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana

Can u all tell me where is Raj these days?Why such a slip-shod way in handling the characters?A sudden change in Armaan's character- even  one day before his change he was shown as damaging Jassi's name before press by linking her with Purab and now the sudden disappearence of Raj.

Will Jassi never ever have a chance to know the truth ie Armaan was just playing with her emotions for the sake of Gulmohur and Kohinoor and also he was the one responsible for damaging her name before press by linking her with Purab.

i guess she will never know the truth about armaan .either there is a bigger plot at play here....armaan realises that he can hold on to jassi by playing good,instead of playing evil and getting everybody from jassi to puru mad at him or the directors just have gone crazy.here are somethings that i don't understand

1) armaan changes overnight, even raj is having trouble understanding him

2) while he seems to plan to tell something with his eyes open this time(everyone assumes a confession of love)on the much publicized date...he says nothing ,infact he seems to point out that jassi has purab and he has mallika...which are thier love(?????he loves mallika????)

3) after avoiding mallika for so long he ,he plans to cook her dinner and gets disappointed when she does not turn up.his behaviour with her is also more loving.

4)he buys the same card as purab(is that going to tie in the story later since they spent 15 min on the whole sequence????)

honestly speaking in both the pairs the people have fallen in for the wrong people. while jassi might be good for armaan, he is not right for jassi....similarily while purab has fallen for jassi and he is right for her...she is not the right choice for him. but still in real life a pair like purab and jassi  has more chances of surviving than that of armaan and jassi.

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

did she know how purab stole  her diary and read  it and how he stole stores plans papers then y sld she know abt armaan and that too when he has done nothing as compared to purab ?

2nd thing when jassi can forgive purab after doing  all this then y cant she forgive armaan and armaan never gave the imression of being a very good person mean he dosent pretend to b a nice person so nothing was to b expected of  him so it dosent make a difference as it is armaan is not a part of jassi's life as she says so wht is the difference?

It would make a big difference if the directors by hook or crook want to stick to the original scipt and wants to end somehow Jassi with Armaan.It is not easy to forgive when u know how cheaply he has played with her emotions.Where as Purab did everything for Jassi's good and Armaan did everything for his selfish reasons

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 7:22am | IP Logged

did she know how purab stole  her diary and read  it

Purab did not steal her diary. Aryan stole the entire folder which contained her diary and gave it to Purab. Purab did not want to read her diary initially, but when the wind blew the pages open, he was naturally tempted to read further. Its human nature to be curious about someone you love.

Besides, I dont see what the big deal is about him reading the diary. If they had followed Betty La Fea exactly, Armaan would have read her diary anyway. I dont remember Jassi giving him permission to read it either.

and how he stole stores plans papers

You are mistaken. Purab SAVED Gulmohur by finding out the person who had stolen their bid for the store plot - ARYAN. He did not steal anything. Jassi kept blaming him for every single thing and he just wanted to prove his innocence. That man with the spectacles sent the folder to Purab which showed that Aryan had bought the land. Watch the episodes again and you will see what really happened.

then y sld she know abt armaan and that too when he has done nothing as compared to purab ?

Yeah, Armaan did NOTHING at all. All he did was manipulate and use her, make fun of her, lie to her that he was in love with her, treat her like a doormat and try to destroy her when she became a CEO by spreading false rumours in the press.

Sanjana is absolutely right. Whatever Purab did was with good intention. He wanted to help Jassi all the time. I am not saying that what he did was always correct (like spying on Jassi through Arundhati), but his motives were pure and that of a man who wanted the best for someone he loved.

He honestly thought that Jassi needed to be saved at that point in time, but now Jassi is proving to him that she is quite capable of taking care of herself, which is why he admires her all the more.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Besides, I dont see what the big deal is about him reading the diary. If they had followed Betty La Fea exactly, Armaan would have read her diary anyway. I dont remember Jassi giving him permission to read it either.

Hey! Betty was vey very mad at Armando for reading her diary. MOreover you cannot compare the two situations because the diary contained Betty's feelings about armando but Jassi's diary has nothing to do with Purab. I tend to get a bit too defensive when it comes to Betty La Fea, sorry! Anyways, i still can't get over the fact that Jassi tore her diary. For Betty, her diary was sacred to her..Cry

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

Thanks Rahdha... unfortunately a lot of people won't understand what you just said!

TRUE Confused

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i heared somewhere that raj is leaving the serial!!Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index