Ishra OS: An Online Mischief*Dil Kahi rukta nahi*~~Prologue~~

Posted: 9 years ago
              ~Prologue~

The conference hall was buzzing with activity. All the executives were discussing and presenting their agendas for their next big project, few executives looked up at their boss for his views and approval but none of them dared to voice their opinion as The Boss- Raman Kumar Bhalla was busy doing some important work on his laptop,his knitted brows and deep- in-thought look was enough for them to know that their boss was typing some important email or discussing something crucial with a client.

Not that the executives knew that their Multi-millionaire boss was indeed typing something really important and indeed working on a crucial agenda. The CEO of the Year with knitted eyebrows and deep-in-thought look was Chatting online. Yes this was his new agenda and he never lost any deal.

Bloody Bala, huh! sighed Raman. Yes Bala was the other party in the deal.

He stared at her username - SwordQueen - an unknown woman about whom he knew nothing,not even her real name! Well but this fake name of hers reminded him of HIS sword queen at home who would practically slay him if she came to know this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was a respected bahu, a wife, mother of a five-year old YET she was acting like a teen. This was all Vandita akka's undoing. She carefully adjusted the computer screen so that anybody passing from behind wouldn't notice that what was she upto. She mentally prayed to murugan to keep her secret hidden from Raavan Kumar but the first thing she noticed on the screen reminded her of him. The username- Ra.One- Aiyoo such a childish username, this is a grown up man or What if he is really a small child,  thought a shocked Ishita but nevertheless it sounded like Raavan and that was enough to remind her that whenever she was talking to Ra.One she had to be extra careful about her Raavan.

NOTE:- It is Bala and Vandita's prank to bring Ishra closer .And yes, They *our beloved Ishra* are not cheating on each other ðŸ¤“. Well their intentions will be very clear in the first part which i will post once i have your razamandi [approval] on this naughty deed of mine ðŸ˜†. 

Edited by ishra496 - 9 years ago
This sounds sooo soo interesting...cant wait to read about it...update soon please...thank you ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by PoohLover

This sounds sooo soo interesting...cant wait to read about it...update soon please...thank you ðŸ¤—

Thanks dear, will make it an SS if all of you like it ðŸ˜³
Wow this is interesting concept. Continue soon and pm me next
Wow such an interesting concept...
Continue soon...
Plzz accept my buddy request and pm me in the next chapter
nice beginning.
pls update soon :)
Its really an interesting OS..continue soon..
I love their usernames, Perfect! ðŸ˜†
But ye kar kyun rahe hai? ðŸ˜²
Post the next chapter please. ðŸ˜ƒ
thanks friends...will continue sooon...will also pm all those who have asked for it 😉