Goldie

Pamalo

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
plz vote & are gay couple accepted in tv series?Confused plz answer me Tongue
yours,
anya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kit_Kat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiel" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pamalo

Goldie

Pamalo

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
wat yaar only one is interested in voting no one else is interested plz vote guys

Kit_Kat

Kit_Kat

IF-Stunnerz

Kit_Kat

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I dont know if its acceptable but desteil will never happen in the show...I love watching desteil frndship or bromance but as a couple,NO I dont want itLOL I will rather love a female opposite themLOLbeside Jensen is too much uncomfortable even talking about it,no way he is going to agree to do that

Edited by devilish-grin - 28 May 2014 at 6:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pamaloherms_angel

Pamalo

Goldie

Pamalo

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilish-grin

I dont know if its acceptable but desteil will never happen in the show...I love watching desteil frndship or bromance but as a couple,NO I dont want itLOL I will rather love a female opposite themLOLbeside Jensen is too much uncomfortable even talking about it,no way he is going to agree to do that
i noe di wenever sme1 asks bout destiel he deflects it bt i think misha has no probs with itBig smile

DivAniTanniKit_Kat

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I really have no desire to see any sort of romantic relationship in this show. I jst dnt find it fitting for a story like this.
 Besides I like the kind of relationship all three of them have in this story. Its special and its beautiful. I would rather hear stories about what people do in friendship than in love.

I dnt know about other countries but gay love stories will definitely get banned in India for obvious reasons. Previously two of SPN epis were banned during season 5.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Onupriyaherms_angelKit_KatVasusenaRadheya

Kit_Kat

IF-Stunnerz

Kit_Kat

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@ sindhu
which epis were banned in india?Shockedname of epis?

@ anya
misha just laugh it off ,he is mad but just he is crazyROFL

Onupriya~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I dnt remember the names. I jst remember the reasons. One was with the Gandhi and the other one was with Kali.
Both weren't aired cause of of indian sentiments that can be hurt or whatever. Same logic will be applied here with homosexuality being an criminal offence here, it wnt be allowed to air here.

Kit_Kat

Kit_Kat

IF-Stunnerz

Kit_Kat

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@ sindhu
thanx I got it..Kali one was hammer of the gods..s5 epi...Gandhi one was a comment made by dean...when dont remember but s5 me hi hoga shayad

~*sindhu*~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top