Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ananya80

TC will never publish any article against viffy or his personal life. Viffy was 2 times guest editor for TC. And they share a very good relation :))

No I don't mean against Viraf, I meant asking him the question! Viraf is too good for anyone to be against him :D <3
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

They won't dare ask him the qs cos they know his answer will spin their heads. I do hav my doubt he's got a gf in his closet. He's hiding her for sure.
The media is behind chhavi for all the wrong reasons. Instead of giving us some true news about EBI they are spreading false rumours. Dimag kha raha hai sab log humare

Yeah I think he does too.
Yeah, they are just causing more of a headache for us all!
Lakham25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pracheen chauhan has dated so many actressess in the past ,i am sure chavi is sensible enough to chose and trust a rightperson for her life,
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

They won't dare ask him the qs cos they know his answer will spin their heads. I do hav my doubt he's got a gf in his closet. He's hiding her for sure.
The media is behind chhavi for all the wrong reasons. Instead of giving us some true news about EBI they are spreading false rumours. Dimag kha raha hai sab log humare

Yeh mere saare heroes apni girlfriends ko closet mein kyun chupa ke rakhte hai??😕 ðŸ˜•

Lagta hai kisi ki bhi dikhane layak nahi hai!!!!😔

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tina_28

tughe iss time bhi majak soogh raha hai😆😆

Mera pyaar tujhe mazak lagta hai??😔

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Yeh mere saare heroes apni girlfriends ko closet mein kyun chupa ke rakhte hai??😕😕

Lagta hai kisi ki bhi dikhane layak nahi hai!!!!😔

Aur kisne chupaya shaina. Srk ka toh Pehle se hi shadi hua tha
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Banda already has someone hiding in the closet or else he would have said he is single and TC article gave us a clue he is definetly not single and he didn't want to disclose . Well I am happy for him how he keeps his personal life very low .but one thing i love about Vicha is even though they might or
Might not be involved in relation with someone they both share an adorable friendship offscreen :)
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ananya80

Banda already has someone hiding in the closet or else he would have said he is single and TC article gave us a clue he is definetly not single and he didn't want to disclose . Well I am happy for him how he keeps his personal life very low .but one thing i love about Vicha is even though they might or
Might not be involved in relation with someone they both share an adorable friendship offscreen :)

I too suspect he does have a special someone. My suspicion is that the girl is a doc/doc student who lives in NYC. There were a couple of tweets which sounded very innocuous but at the same time mysterious.  You see, like Viraf I am a Gemini too and we Geminians have an active imagination. 

Yes, Vicha share a good friendship offscreen.  In fact, I think anybody will share that with Viraf because of the person he is - affable, gregarious and humourous.
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

I too suspect he does have a special someone. My suspicion is that the girl is a doc/doc student who lives in NYC. There were a couple of tweets which sounded very innocuous but at the same time mysterious. You see, like Viraf I am a Gemini too and we Geminians have an active imagination.

Yes, Vicha share a good friendship offscreen. In fact, I think anybody will share that with Viraf because of the person he is - affable, gregarious and humourous.

OMG opti even u noticed it :) I had that suspicion from long time because her tweets are protected and all he does is give a one liner and what made me more suspicious is when he tweeted about an SMS he received at very odd time of the day for an episode and he sounded very happy. Well glad to knoe someone thinks like me :)
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Opti

I too suspect he does have a special someone. My suspicion is that the girl is a doc/doc student who lives in NYC. There were a couple of tweets which sounded very innocuous but at the same time mysterious. You see, like Viraf I am a Gemini too and we Geminians have an active imagination.

Yes, Vicha share a good friendship offscreen. In fact, I think anybody will share that with Viraf because of the person he is - affable, gregarious and humourous.

I know who ur talking about I am a Gemini as well. When is ur bday?