Posted: 9 years ago
First of all im not writer and this is just fun post...it doesnot meant to hurt someone 😊 

This is my first SS...and is result of my empty mind...ill write first update only if i get good response and if this topic is not closed and if warning letter is not issued to me 
πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Edited by reetnoor89 - 9 years ago
PREVIEW

This story is about girl Kamini, daughter of under world Don Prem Thakur.Her father wants her to marry person who is bigger don than him but she fell in love with Chindi Chor? Now what will happen will she marry her love or will she be forced to marry someone else or will she marry both or will she marry some third person? And if she will forced to leave her love will she take revenge from her father? All in all its thriller story having everything romance, mystery,Zillion murders,Zillion marriages, betrayal etc

To get the answers stay tuned πŸ˜†

CHARACTER SKETCH

1) Prem Thakur : Underworld Don, Owner of Thakur Empire.Main business Drug Trafficking

2) Aruna Thakur : First Wife of Prem Thakur.A positive character who wants to protect her daughter Kamini Thakur from underworld effect

3) Mona Thakur : Second wife of Prem Thakur(A grey shade character)

4) Kamini Thakur : Beloved and only daughter of Prem Thakur

5) Gabbar : Cook in Prem Thakur house

6) Bad Man : Maali of Prem Thakur

7) Peter : Bodyguard of Kamini Thakur

8) Mogambo : Bussiness partner of Prem Thakur

9) Ranjeet : Son of Magambo

10) Crime master Gogo : Love interest of Kamini Thakur

11) Daman : Best Friend of Kamini Thakur whose fav color is voilet

12) Dildar : Boy Freind of Daman

13) Purushotam : Mysterious character

Edited by reetnoor89 - 9 years ago
REs
OMG!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Unres

wowww..woww..woww!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
This is superb Reet!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm so happy.a story on kamini..yayy!!🀣🀣🀣
Loved the title!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don prem Thakur..woww!!πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chindi chor?🀣🀣🀣

will she marry both!!🀣

OMG...Reet..from where did u get that woman Mona thakur..she'z like a ghost!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

woww...Itne bade villians are working as malis & cooks!!🀣🀣🀣

Kammo loves crime master gogo!!🀣🀣🀣

daman's fav color is violet!!🀣🀣🀣

All in all a superb & rocking post Reet!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hatts off to U for this yaara!!⭐️

My stomach is paining..aaahh!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by -Red-Rose- - 9 years ago
OMG this is fabulous. Literally made my day πŸ€—. I can't stop laughing. All villains in one story πŸ‘πŸΌ. Are you going to include jaya in this btw? You have to carry on. I want to see who Kamini ends up with.
Originally posted by Reshma4lyf

OMG this is fabulous. Literally made my day πŸ€—. I can't stop laughing. All villains in one story πŸ‘πŸΌ. Are you going to include jaya in this btw? You have to carry on. I want to see who Kamini ends up with.
Yeah..Reet plz add jaya in the story too!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Yeah..Reet plz add jaya in the story too!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Rose nd Reshma dont worry...u will not be disappointed πŸ˜‰...how can i leave Jaya but this is thriller story i cant reveal how nd when her character will be introduced πŸ˜†
Originally posted by reetnoor89

Rose nd Reshma dont worry...u will not be disappointed πŸ˜‰...how can i leave Jaya but this is thriller story i cant reveal how nd when her character will be introduced πŸ˜†
OMG!! I can't wait for the next update!! woww!!
Ahhh Reet...this is, this is, this is, this is too too too much🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I cannot lie and will tell you i was actually expecting for this to be a story and was geared on reading it...cannot believe it, it was something even better.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
But why do i feel like u are mocking serials that stretch for so long with hundreds of murders, sabotages, kidnapping,abduction, scandal and etc...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Wonderful dear and brilliant wanting for the next part dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well done dear.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow what a nice story in making...πŸ˜† a whole story about Kamini and all the famous villians.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But i have one complaint. How come you forgot about my fav character JAYA.
Reet brilliant piece...Kamini and his love interest my fav topic...dont forget jaya plz...and Poor puruji at end mysterious character 🀣
God now everything is blurred in front of me because of my continuous laughing...i dont how will i read ur future chapters...well done plz continue soonπŸ˜ƒ