Deiva Magal

Love Makes Life Beautifull- Happy Ending:)SaKash reunion:)pg39 (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 40

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
PART 22

Four days I didn't talk with him. If he started to talk also I will go to my room and pretend like I am busy. Before he woke up I will go to office in morning and evening also I spent in office or in Prabha's home. I would come late night and sleep in hall itself. He scolded me and asked me to come home soon but I didn't listen anything.

My Project Manager informed me that I have to be in Delhi within one week. I informed Prakash, but he didn't talk a word also about that. But before I go to Delhi I want to meet my friends, especially Gita.

Prakash was also not having any contact with her. I tried to call her land line number but no one picked up the call. I was afraid to meet her. Whatever the problem was, I should have talked with her. I didn't reply for her mails also. I went to her home to see her, but it was locked. I asked about her to her neighbors, they gave one mobile number and I dialled it. Yeah it was Gita.

Gita : Hello!

Sathya : Hi Gita, this is Sathya !

Gita : Sathya!!!!, hey how are you? Where are you now?

She was so excited.

Sathya : Ya I am fine, I am in Chennai only. What about you? I came to your home but you are not here.

Gita : We came to my native for my cousin marriage. I will be in Chennai day after tomorrow. Are you coming for alumni meeting?

Sathya : No Gita, I am not interested.

Gita : Don't say anything, already our friends are angry on you. You are coming that's all. We will meet there. Have to talk about lot of things. I have some work here, will catch you later. Bye dear.

Sathya : Bye Gita.

I was happy that I am going to meet my friends but how they will react if they know I married Prakash? They even don't know that I got married. How I am going to face them.

Sunday-Alumni meeting

From morning I was so nervous to meet everyone. I wore pink color saree which I was wearing on national level conference. Meeting was between 6PM to 9PM. Prakash got ready as usual before me. He was so silent and nervous too. May be it's because of me. I could say from his behavior that he was feeling so uncomfortable with me.

I sat in car, his eyes were focused on road but his thoughts were somewhere. This is the last time I am going in car with him, Tuesday I am going to Delhi. This time also I am going away from him without sharing my love. My love, life and everything is with him. But the only thing I am taking from him is the word, Mrs.Prakash. One year I lived with him and three years with his thoughts. This is enough for me.

We reached College. He went to park the car. I called to Gita, she already came and asked me to come to auditorium. I informed to prakash in text. I walked in to college, the place where I got my prakash, each place reminded me about him, the canteen where we shared our food, the class room benches where we sat together to study but end in lovely chat, basket ball ground where he gave bracelet and the first time I leaned on his shoulder and held his hand, corridor, the place where he used to wait for me and I finally I entered in to auditorium the place where I met him. My destiny.

I saw Gita, she waved her hands. She changed so much became somewhat fat, all my class friends were sitting with her. She came and hugged me. I was so happy.

Gita : You got married?

She was excited. I nodded my head.

Sathya : What you did in these 4 years?

Gita : I didn't have any contact with our college friends after you went. I did MBA in Bangalore and was there till last month. I tried to contact you many times. But you forgot me, you didn't call me after you reached Mysore. For Prakash's mistake, you punished us. I think that idiot will come here.'

Sathya : Don't call him as idiot.

Gita : Are you still crazy about him? Because of him only you are like this, don't forget that.

Sathya : You didn't ask anyone about me and Prakash?

Gita : All asked to me only about you, even Prakash asked about you. But Why should I ask about Prakash?

Sathya : Prakash asked about me? What and when he asked ?

I was excited.

Gita : Sathya ! you didn't change till now. Change the topic. When you got married? Is your husband here?

Sathya : Please Gita, answer me.

Gita : hmmm Ok, He contacted me after you are gone, I scolded him and disconnected the call. But after some days he started to call me often, so I said that you got engaged with someone and told him not to disturb you.

Sathya : Gita, you ruined everything.

Gita : What you are saying? I helped you, because of him only you had so much trouble, you even forgot about us.

Sathya(teary eyes) : The mistake is mine Gita, I loved him, I should have said to him about my friendship with Karthik. Any guy will get angry, if you hide this and I understand that. You know what Gita, He is my husband. I married him only, I love him and now I need to ask sorry and express my love at least now.

Gita : What you are saying? You married him Sathya?

Sathya : It's a big story, I will say later, now I need to see Prakash.

I said and came from that place. I called Prakash but he didn't pick up. I searched for him everywhere. But no sign of him. I was standing near his car. I did the entire mistake. I shouldn't have talked with Karthik. When I saw him with a gal in car I got angry, how he would have tolerated this. His anger was meaningful. He thought that I got engaged so only he didn't contact me also. Tears were fully filled in my eyes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naniivithurshi95prasadgopal.LovelyDreamer.coolpd93Chandu_rockzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Makes Life Beautifull- Happy Ending:)SaKash reunion:)pg39 (Page 38)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandu_rockzz

IF-Dazzler

Chandu_rockzz

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Navetha-

Sathya plan flop thaan..
Operation success Patient dead Wacko
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navetha-

Chandu_rockzz

IF-Dazzler

Chandu_rockzz

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Wow..sooper suspense..!!! Awesome part re.. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

-Navetha-

Chandu_rockzz

IF-Dazzler

Chandu_rockzz

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Ek doubt..
@1st para
but y she is behaving lyk dat... ??

-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
She is moving to Delhi na , so if she maintain some distance prakash might speak out n reveal his love na adhaan.

Chandu_rockzz

Chandu_rockzz

IF-Dazzler

Chandu_rockzz

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged

She is moving to Delhi na , so if she maintain some distance prakash might speak out n reveal his love na adhaan.
Ohoo...Ending part romba soopera irukum pola...!!!!Day Dreaming

-Navetha-

prasadgopal

prasadgopal

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
ClapHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandu_rockzz-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandu_rockzz

Ohoo...Ending part romba soopera irukum pola...!!!!Day Dreaming

Ya Embarrassed u wil love it fr sure Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top