The Vampire Diaries

May 28th, 1998: Happy Birthday, Viz (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Koeli_Appy-

No way i totally forgot ab muh tab dikhaungi when i make something for you... Sleepy
Oh Appy! It's okay :D

Originally posted by hinz

Happy Birthday Viz!

Thank you so much Hinz :D

Edited by somergasm. - 01 June 2014 at 6:06am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May 28th, 1998: Happy Birthday, Viz (Page 8)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SpunkyTigress

Viz!

Well, I got a PM but I forget to send in my wishes and well I think I am about to know you much better now.  Oh! It's okayy :D
Since this is the official thread I would like to wish you a Very Happy Happy Birthday! 
May all your dreams come true!
May all your wishes be at your finger tips!
And May you always be happy!
Thank you so muchhh! <3

And also, in your next birth or so I wish you become Ian's love interest. Cuz' darling in this birth he is mines.LOL Hahahaha. But I hate to break this to you in this way but we're already married.Tongue

Coincidentally, My mom birthday is also today 28 May. And shockingly you are only 16.ShockedShockedI thought you were about my age i.e 20. "Happy Sweet Sixteen Dear" Thank you once again. And Belated birthday wishes to your mother.

Once again, Many Happy Returns Of The Day.Smile 

Love Always,
SpunkyTigress (Mandy)

Originally posted by -RD-

Happy Birthday Viz!

Have a great one !

Thank Youuu :D

Edited by somergasm. - 01 June 2014 at 6:13am

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Happy birthday to you.
Thank you :D

Originally posted by sadhnasoumya

Happy birthday :)
Thank you very much. =)

Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Happy Birthday Viz.. 
Many more happy returns of the day..
Thank you so muchhh!Hug

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Happy Birthday, Viz! Hug Hope u have a great one! Hug
Thank you so much Swethzzz. :)

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Happy Birthday
Thank youuu Big smile

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueEyes-

Happy Birthday ViZZZ/somergasm Hug Hug Hug Thank you so much buttercup.Hug And stop calling me that. =P
Girl your my sister's age! ROFL So you just turned 16! Yes.I did. Newly sixteen.LOL WOW Clap HAHAHA. Well, in the past few months I've gotten to know you pretty well and I can say that you are one of the coolest people here with the BESTtastes and choices!  ( Coz they're the same as MINE! ROFLI'm so glad that I met you through CC. AHH! That I do haveWink Well, you still have two more years of school! LOL Nope. Just a year.Tongue But I hope you get through everything and go on to become SOOO famous that IAN comes to meet you LOLTongue Imagine, him taking an appointment to meet YOUU! *AAA* Thank you so muchhh! I want to stuff a packet full of sugar into your mouth. I really hope that happens though.

Anyway, today's a veryspecial day and all I can say is have a BLASTand have ALL the fun in the world because this day is only coming back NEXT year!!! Tongue I love my birthday and I miss it when it's gone so don't let it go withoutpartying hardddand making sure people give you TONSS of gifts! Thank you so muchh!

May you always get what you want and I hope you achieve everything you wish to from life. Make the most of it girl! Big smile Have a fantastic birthday and ALWAYS keep SmilingSmile/GrinningBig smile/ROFLing ROFL  Thank you so much once again.

Love youuu Heart   Love you tooo!

Best wishes,
Manjari! Embarrassed

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Temptations.

Happy Birthday PoohhhHugHugThank you so much Tigger!

Sweet 16 huh! Congrats Pooh darling. Enjoy your sweet 16 to the fullest! Lots of cakes must be waiting for u. Do gorge on those and save some for me!! But I ate up all the cake myselfLOLLove u Vizuu. Love you too Shivuu! You're an amazing friend and a great team mate!!You tooo bebz.Heart I miss spamming the CC and talking with u and Piggy! Hope that happens soon! Don't worry. You won't have to wait for long!

Happy Birthday Pooh! And hope you liked what I made for you! Thank you once again. I loved ittt.. <33

@Team: GORGEOUS thread!!

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cutyee

Happy Birthday Viz!
Thanks!Big smile

Originally posted by -SizzlingBarun-

Happy Birthday Viz!
Thank Youu! <3

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARIANA_

man, you joined my club! Finally 16 re!ROFL Yes! I'm finally there.

happy b'day Viz, my barun ki deewani, tightwala hug! HugHug Thank you so muchhh! <3

As you know, I'm your pankha, you're such an amazing editor! Thank you once again. I'm so glad you like my stuff.

well, sowwwiii, I was having my class tests so unable to send wishes Disapprovebut no worries, you're gonna have some weird gifts from my sideCool It's okayy Arii! :)

Happy b'day once again!  Thank you once againBig smile

Loadss of love
Ariana! 

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

happy b'day Viz..
may you have a blast ...
have a rocking dayEmbarrassed

Gifts to be poste soonBig smile
Thank you so much Bhaiii!Hug

Edited by somergasm. - 01 June 2014 at 6:53am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top