May 28th, 1998: Happy Birthday, Viz - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by supercool3

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Happy birthday.
Thank you !!!🤗

Many Many happy Returns of day Viz..❤️ Thank you so much Riyu.🤗
Hope all your dreams n wishes comes true ..may u have many more happy birthday to u..❤️Hapy birthday to u..❤️

Love riyu🤗

*Please see gift below.*

Viz 🤗 Srishti 🤗 Long timeee.

Happy Birthday!! Thank youuu!

Here's hoping you have a wonderful year ahead with lots of joy and success. Stay happy and have loads of fun!

Lots of love
-YourStateNeighbour (Srishti) 😆  Hahahaha...🤣

Happyy Birthdayy Viz <3  Thank you so much Prii.🤗
Hope you have a wonderful birthday day and night with everyone!
You deserve it all :) Eat lots of cake <3
Yes. I did eat a lot of cake.😆

*Please see gift below.*

Viz, It has not been long since I've known you. Our friendship started with our mutual admiration for Sherlock series and I am just so happy that I could be your friend beyond Sherlock. Happy Birthday sweetie!!! You are a great person and I do hope this friendship continues for a long long time. Many many happy returns of the day. Be happy and be Sherlocked!!! Love you!!

Ashy.
I'm so glad that I met you through Sherlock! Thank you so much!🤗
You're a great friend. Hahaha! I'll be forever SHERLOCKED. Love you too! xxx

Many Many Happy returns of the day, Viz. Hope you have a wonderful and amazing day. May you day be filled with loads of gifts and surprises. God Bless you with health, wealth and prosperity. Wishing u all the success in your life.

Have a blast and Enjoy your day to the fullest. Wish u a great year ahead!
Keep a piece of cake for me ha!😆

-Ridz

Thank you so much Ridziii!🤗 Sorry, I ate all the cake. =( Next time. Pakka.

Happy Birthday Viz aka Pooh!🤗🤗🤗 Tigger!!! Thank you!🤗
So, finally it's your day today huh? And I have lost my touch of writing birthday messages for you...and I forget sending wishes for all CCs. *Smacks Myself*. This time I am on time, Happy Birthday Pooh!! Hope you have a somerhalder and sobtilicious birthday.Thank you!Thank You! Eat lots and lots of cakes, pastries and sweets but don't get fat! Take millions of gifts from people. 

May God give you the courage to fight with Piggy😳 Aren't I already courageous?! I need the strength🤣
May God give us some common interest, on which we can fight too 😆 We'll find that out soon don't worry!😆

Love you Viz!! Here's something I made for you: Love you too xoxoxo

*Please see gift below.*

Viz u loved the theme nejamale va? ☺️
Originally posted by supercool3

Happy Birthday Viz❤️ Thank you so much Maggie🤗
Cutest Siggie makers Birthday hun 😎 
Awww...Thank youu!
I love all your Edits cuz they are Awesome 😉 and Fabolous That means so much to me. Thankk Youu.
Love your Work and You too😃 Love you too and thanks for liking my work.🤗
Have fun enjoy your day
Take Care
Love
Magz 😳

Hi 

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday. Thank you so much Sandy.🤗

Sandy😊

Hey Viz

Wishing u a very very happy birthday! Hope u have a lovely day!
We got to know each other via the T&D game we had played when you weren't part of CC. Oh Yeah. We were the Munnis. 😆 We had so much fun.
And since then I have bugged u for signature making. Please don't call it bugging LOL. Anyway I hope we can work together in CC soon. Me too. I can't wait.😃

Have a lovely birthday! Thank you sooo much🤗

Best wishes

Yuvika

Viz, wish you a very happy birthday 🤗 Thank you so much Zoahhh! Have a great day and a year ahead! You've been an amazing co-CC to work with and I really do enjoy your madness along with Chanel 😆 You too. It was great working with you. I hope to work with you again soon :D Me too =D  Have a blast, girl!! 

Lots of love,
Zoah x

*Please see gift below.*

Viz Viz!
Saraa! Saraa!😃

I owe you a proper birthday wish and a gift, that shall come to you soon! I ij waiting.

But for now I just wanna say that you should always remain the same! Never change. You're amazing just the way you are Awww... I'm so glad I get to work with you everyday,the feeling is mutual because you're that much of an awesome person to have around and to whine to! 😆 You're Awesome-r.😃 Seriously. This means sooo much to me.🤗

Happy Birthady, bub! 🤗
🤗🤗 Thank you so so so much🤗

Love,
Saraa.

Originally posted by Asharkibiwi

wishing u a very very happy birthday dear viz 🤗 stay blessed and enjoy ur day 😊

p.s : lovely thread everyone :) 👍🏼
Thank You so muchhh!🤗
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYYY, Viz!! 
Thank you once again Saraa!😃
Originally posted by QH_DDEJ_Fan

Happyyy Birthdayyy Viz :)
Thank youu so much Prii!😃
Originally posted by Aahaana

Happy Birthday to my choti🤗🤗 Thank you so much Diii!🤗

You are the best choti behen..always caring, funny, sweet❤️ And you're the best Di!!!❤️and annoying with your obsessions🤪🤣.  Still you are my chellam <3 Awww.. <3

May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday chellam🤗 Thank YOU so much!!!! <33

Your gift will be inboxed once I am done with my exams and what not da.. :( I can't wait. Good luck for your exams again.🤗

Love you choti🤗 Love you too Diii xxx

Originally posted by ...Maha-Srk...

Lovely thread
happy birthday Viz
Thank youu :D
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Wish you a very Happy Birthday VIz 🤗
Have a wonderful one !!😳
Thank you so much!