Posted: 9 years ago

If this is True then whats -

Mission 10K πŸ₯³
Awesome post πŸ‘

When he said that dialogue, I was thinking the same thing. He ran like crazy behind the ambulance as well thinking she got hurt and then said he did not love her then. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by div26

Awesome post πŸ‘

When he said that dialogue, I was thinking the same thing. He ran like crazy behind the ambulance as well thinking she got hurt and then said he did not love her then. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
exactly.Jhoota no 1 😑He started loving her frm the 1st epi itself 😑
This is soo true man..
As soon as he said that I recalled almost all these scenes and actually I was also like " jhoota kahin ka,huhh" πŸ˜³
When he said that dialogue
i was just WHAT THE HELL?   πŸ˜‘
Epic post 🀣
I'm arresting ASR, taking him under custody for interrogation bas!! See you later girls 😎

that he is for sure..one moment he shout at khushi that she dont even exist for him and in the next moment when she is out of his sight he wil go absalutely crazy like "khushi khushi n khushi" then "ye ladki mujhe pagal karke chodegi"then i was like wht the πŸ˜•
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  so true .. 
🀣 mind blowing post, so true, he lied to Anjali di πŸ€’
Originally posted by BARUNODAYA

that he is for sure..one moment he shout at khushi that she dont even exist for him and in the next moment when she is out of his sight he wil go absalutely crazy like "khushi khushi n khushi" then "ye ladki mujhe pagal karke chodegi"then i was like wht the πŸ˜•
exactly but den i thought may b he did to calm anjali