Mahabharat

SS : A Blushing Groom (on Sahadev-Panchali) - Page 9

...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow that was quite a bold update dear. 😳

Panchali finally managed Sahadev to desire her as she wanted him to be. The experiences of her first night esp. with Yudhisthir as well as Bheem & Nakul was well written with the flow of the story.

Well I wont comment more coz I m blushing thinking of the emotions & intensity of ur next update. ☺️  ☺️  😉  😆

Post ur next part soon 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The nude flame approached to young prince evoking the lustful desire within him.
" Feel what woman is, the form of nature, the form of energy, the source of new life." Panchali's voice sounded other worldly as she dragged Sahadev's head  against her heavy breasts. His nose sank into her cleavage as her fingers clasped his hairs and pulled him to her. Unknowingly his hands enfolded around her with all his strength, his breath was almost stopped in excitement but the sensation in every cell of him didn't let him move. The warmth of Panchali's body was burning him in the fire of desire as never felt before.
"explore the mystery, prince that keeps men obsessed with" whispered Panchali as she pulled his hands and make them playing all over herself. Sahadev's breath became heavier. The aroma coming from her body was intoxicating him. He was feeling like a traveller on a complete new place exploring the secret curves, unseen ups and downs on his way.
Young prince's inexperienced inquisitive fingers' touch was evoking a tickling  within the dark flame too. She hissed in pleasure.
"open yourself up aryaputra, you have nothing to hide from me." her seductive tone rang again.
Sahadev hesitated for a while. His shyness was still not away.
"Why are you getting late arya? Don't you want me?" the seductive voice complained wiping away his all hesitation.
"yes I want you" whispered Sahadev as his shaking hands untied his robe and soon man appeared to his ancient form to burn in ancient fire.
Panchali gasped. her youngest Arya is truly not less than his elders. "have anyone told you how handsome you are" she asked as her hands got rubbed against his masculine chest.
"no" Sahadev's voice was getting chocked with sensation.
"learn about yourself tonight." she pushed Sahadev towards bed. Making him leaning over the pillow she settled herself on his lap positioning his manhood inside her. A painful pleasure spread over young prince, Panchali hissed again in sensation. Her legs enfolded tightly around him,pulling him more and more inside her. Her one arm wrapped his broad shoulder again another placed into his hair, pulling his head to her neck placing his lip on most sensitive point of hers. Her nails pierced his skin in pleasure. He hissed as she rubbed herself against him. His hands tightened over her smooth figure.They burn in each others warmth. The night proceeded to its end while young prince reached to his peak, he felt a tug within  as he let go himself.
Exploring the secret of man and woman relationship youngest pandava laid still on bed exhausted with tired Panchali on top of him.
"they are blind who think you are child. One who can satisfy a woman at bed cant be a child." smiled Panchali mischievously keeping head on Sahadev's heart. He smiled holding his lady love tightly against him. Panchali could feel his unspoken emotions in his heart's beating.
"I love you aryaputra" her whisper poured honey into his ear. He felt as if his life was complete with this words. Till last night which was unbelievable to him, but today he got entered to the unknown world of adulthood with her. He feels to be someone new today. Not only educating physically she taught him be more confident, to feel own worth.
"I love you Panchali" that's all he could say.
"remember arya, don't ever underestimate yourself" she whispers. "don't compare yourself to your brothers, you are unique in your own way and I love you for that, I love my blushing groom" she giggled whispering the last line. Her heart filled with pride of turning an innocent boy to her husband. Its victory of her womanhood.
Last night's moon smiled to unique couple's sleeping face pleased for different reasons yet in deep slumber in each others arm.
From eternity moon is witnessing the eternal play of man and woman. But is that ultimate mystery of life?

Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I know this is too much bold update but I cant skip this as then I won't b able to tell what I wanted to say in my concluding part, sorry if I offended anyone
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maar dala, Aru!!! Awesome update!!!! So New nickname for Yagyaseni, Dark flame!!!! Finally Aryaputra Sahdev became more confident by Govind's grace!!!! Loved it!!!
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aru di I am blushing to the core. Panchali is truly a smart woman who effectively opened the deep hidden secrets of her Aarya.
The title is really 'A Blushing Groom'
Thanks for writing about Sahadev and Panchali's relationship...little is known about them and i loved your take on it.
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You made me blush 😳😳😳
This us a great update ... I never thought you would write so lovely 😆😉😉
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well done Aru as always👏I blushed reading some parts☺️But your conclusive part was just awesome yaar⭐️I loved how Panchali cast an effect on the entire personality of Sahdev and changed him.And the title A Blushind groom" is perfect.Also loved how Panchali flawlessly understood all her Aryas.Nice update dear🤗
iturkhahs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for a late reply, i was busy. Read all the updates together. Thanks for the PM
Awesome & so beautiful. Totally loved the Blushing groom.👍🏼

...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow what an update dear !!!

I m totally blushing after reading it 😳☺️.

Panchali helped to transform her shy Aarya Sahdev to take the step forward  from an innocent boy to adulthood. He indeed achieve something new in his life that night. A new phase of life has started for him giving him a new perspective to think about man-woman relationship.

Although bold at parts, u have given a good ending to this sweet and unusual love story  of Sahadev & Panchali 😊🤗

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Arudi...no words...awesome👏
thanks for the pm