Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How to buddy me
add
AppyIndyPM

or

To receive notification on TWITER
https://twitter.com/appyindy

The name of the drabble is I fell in LOVE with my keeper. Let me warn you first that this is going to be a very unusual story and might not be liked by many. This story I wanted to write since Forbidden Desire and it will somewhere or the other have resemblance with that.

Character Sketch

Arnav Singh Raizada : 14 years old. Whole and sole of Raizada Mansion lost his parents at a very young age and has been raised up by his Dadi Nandini Raizada.

Khushi Raizada : 2 years old orphan. A very shy little sweet heart, who has been adopted by Nandini Raizada.

Nandini Raizada : Grandmother and God mother of Arnav and Khushi respectively.

Prologue

She barged into her room and dashed across her bed to reach her cupboard. Her best friend NK followed her being concerned.

"Khushi babes just calm down", he pulled her towards him and enveloped her in his warm embrace. Seeing her tearful eyes he felt pathetic. No matter how much they teased each other when it came to Khushi's tears he just hated it. Hated it to the core. "Please babes, stop crying. Shading your precious tears will not help right?" he kissed her forehead and cradled her in his arms.

Khushi sank into him and hide her face. "When dadi needs me the most I am miles away from her NK. I cant believe she had a mild stroke and I am not there with her", she sobbed more and more.

NK took her face in his hand and wiped her tears off then kissed her red cheeks. "Listen up babes, you need to sit right here" he made her sink in the bed "and calm down first", then he sat on the floor holding her hand and very slowly caressed it. I will do the packing you sit here and throw your orders around me like you always did Samjhi?" then he smiled at her and kissed her knuckles. Dadi is going to be fine ok? She will be just fine. And we are going to reach Mumbai in no time".

Khushi's face lit up when she heard NK's decision about coming with her. She needed him at this stage and he knew it. Or else she cannot face that man all alone. Thinking about him her heart sank and her hand went towards her cheeks. Immediately NK held her hand to stop and glared at her. "You are not going to remember that any more Khushi. Forget it and move on".

Here eyes once again became teary thinking of that ugly day, "I cant NK. I really cant. How can I forget the day he...he...slapped me and through me out of the house".

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Index

Part 1 - A
Part 1 - B
Part 1 - C
Part 1 - D
Part 1- E
Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i never expected ever a res on first page
promise will unres asap
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Really first page on an appy work wow
Great start as usual
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start
Continue soon
sounds exciting 
sweetvanie thumbnail
its a awesome start ...

and sounds interesting ...

and would like to have PMs ,...
payalgupta20 thumbnail
amazing start will love to read more and can you please give link for sarun unplugged pls pls
IDatIF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another story from you

Very interesting start

Arnav threw khushi out of the house

Continue soon

We all are missing Arshi very much
nishi22 thumbnail
awesum start...waiting for more
pran28671 thumbnail