Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Yeah. If he's really shot and injured will Sony miss a chance to show Abhi with blood stained shirt and Daya crying? Nah...its nothing. Do you think Daya will point a gun at a deaf and dumb girl? Not the Daya I know. ...
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Yeah. If he's really shot and injured will Sony miss a chance to show Abhi with blood stained shirt and Daya crying? Nah...its nothing. Do you think Daya will point a gun at a deaf and dumb girl? Not the Daya I know. ...

you are absolutely right di,God knows what'l be the story.
But i m sure Yspt will be there,Kab,kyun aur kahan,can't imagine...😕
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am so very angry over this entire melodrama... Vis you are so right... Sony would definitely not loose of chance to double its TRPs... Thanks for posting the promo...
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pplz just ditch it.. Duo are going to be together.. Stories are lost long ago *tries to remember when the last good case was aired*
visrom thumbnail
I don't want

1. YSPT
2. A decent part 1 ending in suspense and Part 2 not having any connection to part 1.
3. After this dhamaka promo one or both of duo completely vanishing from part 2 and Kavin handling the case (sorry GK fans. NOM to the actor. my complaint is with the scene distribution)
4. Duo fighting
5. Superman stunts, flying Daya

6. unwanted disguise scenes

I have asked for the whole galaxy I guess. Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want

1. YSPT
2. A decent part 1 ending in suspense and Part 2 not having any connection to part 1.
3. After this dhamaka promo one or both of duo completely vanishing from part 2 and Kavin handling the case (sorry GK fans. NOM to the actor. my complaint is with the scene distribution)
4. Duo fighting
5. Superman stunts, flying Daya

6. unwanted disguise scenes

I have asked for the whole galaxy I guess.

You're awesome, Vis!! Just what the FW is going to do ðŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
See it's obvious that it's a yspt. The earlier article clearly says that Abhijeet is going to arrest Daya. That means Abhijeet is not injured because he's fit enough to arrest Daya.

That means that promo is only to create hype.

It's a stupid yspt which will leave us all fuming on Sunday night.
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You bet yaar Vis... Is this Daya the same one we know? Ufff his character is degraded to the core... He had that dispute with Abhijeet over S in Giraftaar series... Now this... How can he behave like this with a kid???? Complete nonsense... I am super annoyed...😡
Minionite thumbnail

See it's obvious that it's a yspt. The earlier article clearly says that Abhijeet is going to arrest Daya. That means Abhijeet is not injured because he's fit enough to arrest Daya.

That means that promo is only to create hype.

It's a stupid yspt which will leave us all fuming on Sunday night.

Exactly. It's totally YSPT. 
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.

You bet yaar Vis... Is this Daya the same one we know? Ufff his character is degraded to the core... He had that dispute with Abhijeet over S in Giraftaar series... Now this... How can he behave like this with a kid???? Complete nonsense... I am super annoyed...😡

Mujhe ab pata chala hai ki logon ko badalne mein waqt nahi lagta. Edited by visrom - 9 years ago