Hot, suggestive looks and expressions! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely gifs, DVD are fantastic as Rajbala.
i have no words to express ... these two na ☺️☺️☺️☺️

tf the gifs
Originally posted by SaDiA_DvD

Awesome post
☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Thank you 😊
Originally posted by anitarani

The look in his eyes...☺️  ...how can she stay unaffected..😳

Yes😆 she is bound to lose her senses in front of such a hunk, who is looking at her in such a way☺️

Edited by arshisfan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sunshine2408

Nice post. I agree Snr madhu was in love with rk anyway and he didnt disgust her as raja does to madhu. he doesnt want to change for the better and jnr. madhu does not want to compromise. i wish vd wud tone down the accent a little after him and jnr. madhu get closer and he starts to change for the better. thats what i like about jnr madhu. she does not give in to things easily, also her weak and strong point. raja toh rk se bhi bada kameena nikla!

Raja is different from Rk,  but even RK had to go a long way before he softened, I guess Raja too will change but he can't change overnight not when he believes that he is right in what he does.

Yes I would also prefer if the accent is toned down and Madhu to remove the specs but I can wait for that to happen, no hurry, I love the show, the characters and the story and that's what matters

Originally posted by .Dreamsy.

Lovely Post Nazat... 
First let me drool on the Avi's... ☺️ 😆
Well their Love story is interesting...and their journey gonna be interesting too...he says he love her but is not ready to change himself and she says she hates him and is not ready accept him...but still there is a attraction b/w them, a bond, a connection b/w which they can't deny but can't accept too... 😳

Yes, each one of them is adamant to only see what they want

Regarding the attraction and the bond, Raja already accepts it, it's Madhu Jr who is still denying it, but don't worry Raja is sure that he will make her admit it sooner or later 😆

Awesome Post & Adore RajBala & their Mindblowing Epressions
how come i saw it just today
me dead..
lovely creations Najat  

Awesome post
droolicious gifs

Damn !
No words uttered between them although they speak plenty ! #Speechless