So Proud of Drashti....

Posted: 9 years ago
I LOVED her in MS, She's so bubbly, spontaneous, lively and intelligent.

The way she interacted with the people and took money from them were such cute, adorable and funny moments.

DD proved yet again that woh kisi se kum nahi ๐Ÿ˜‰ Being the only female celebrity on the show, She did quite the toughest job of working in the sun all day and maintaining a smile over her face throughout.

I hope Kusum's life changes with the money. I really felt sad to see her in this state She's a fighter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Totally proud of DD, Such a down-to-earth human being with a really commendable presence of mind ๐Ÿ‘

Not to forget she looked absolutely stunning today !!

PS : Now I don't really care about the so called 'TRPs' as I hear around, coz I haven't seen a more noble cause than this, Helping People in 'their' world โค๏ธ At least kuch logon ke toh sapne poore hue !! Their lives have changed now, they have got a real reason to be happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ Isse bada satisfaction
kya hosakta hai ?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS : Kindly No Bashing !!

Edited by Niki_cool - 9 years ago
Proud of you Drashti ๐Ÿ‘
She is the best
The way she was selling nimu mirchi that was just awesome
Proud to be DDian
Yeah...she was looking gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ณ
its best epi of mission sapne
so proud of herโค๏ธ
I m proud to be her fan, She used her star value to the least, She sold nimbu mirchi in very reasonable price like 20 to 50 where other celebs were charging more then 100
She took 100 rupee for pic where others took 500

I have to say her n varun dhawan' s task are the toughest till now

Best epi of MS n loved all the songs played on her, God Bless Drashti, Kusum her family n all those who helpedEdited by Arnav90 - 9 years ago
That's Drashti Dhamiโญ๏ธ for you 
simple precise to the point
for a Good n Noble cause
Edited by RageOfAnAngel - 9 years ago
I am so proud of her. Today  she proved that she is "the beauty with brains". She is so hard working,
I really hope kusum and her family's life becomes better
Edited by muskiii - 9 years ago
for kusum i have never seen lady like he๐Ÿ‘r...she is so hard working and her face never leave the smile ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...hope this money help her๐Ÿ˜ƒ
feel proud to say i am fan Drashti Dhami๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
She is a Real Star Niki..
i love her more n more wid each passing day..

she is so humble n down to earth...i really feel proud to be her fan.
Love Drashti...she is a hardworker n today she did her work under the sun wid a smile on her face..Lovely Human Being , kind hearted โค๏ธ
n i wish best for Kusum , hope her life gets better wid this money..all the best to her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Ms ki trp ho ya na ho kam se kam is show se kisika ka bhala to huaa