Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sallu should stop being so desperate about DP. She's avoiding him like plague. 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: scorpio_bins

Salman and desperate abt DP ?? ya right . He isnt even the producer of kick that he will decide who should do  an item number or not .
Edited by Deathstroke - 9 years ago
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that's my girl.. what a kick to sallu πŸ€£
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would hope she has enough integrity to do a song in her OWN film rather than in someone elses film. What the hell is with this article πŸ˜† Unless, Deepi is not in the film much? Didn't they say her name is appearing first in cast roll - so uhm, item number kiss baat ke? She is the female lead nah πŸ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Salman and desperate abt DP ?? ya right . He isnt even the producer of kick that he will decide who should do  an item number or not .

Hehe. So producer and director decides Sallu heroines? πŸ˜† Lets not kid ourselves. He's been wanting to work with DP for so long and got pissed when she rejected SB movie. How many rejections is he gonna take from DP? She rejected his debut offer as well. 
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

its the last thing with which salman should be bashed... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
why wud he be desperate for deepika..?he never wants to work with top actresses for deir lack of time.. 
he praised deepika little bit which she deserves but dat doesnt mean salman wud be desperate for her
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hehe. So producer and director decides Sallu heroines? πŸ˜† Lets not kid ourselves. He's been wanting to work with DP for so long and got pissed when she rejected SB movie. How many rejections is he gonna take from DP? She rejected his debut offer as well. 

Is it Salman who has been saying  in interviews that ' I want to work with deepika '? Its not his fault that every movie of his gets linked with deepika in some way.

Edited by Deathstroke - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

its the last thing with which salman should be bashed... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

why wud he be desperate for deepika..?he never wants to work with top actresses for deir lack of time.. 
he praised deepika little bit which she deserves but dat doesnt mean salman wud be desperate for her

As i said, he's been offerring movies and she keeps rejecting them. Then he said "I don't want to work with busy actresses" πŸ˜› after SB movie snub. 
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hehe. So producer and director decides Sallu heroines? πŸ˜†Lets not kid ourselves. He's been wanting to work with DP for so long and got pissed when she rejected SB movie. How many rejections is he gonna take from DP? She rejected his debut offer as well.

But she's the one who sends feelers to Sallu twice a year.

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail

Hehe. So producer and director decides Sallu heroines? πŸ˜† Lets not kid ourselves. He's been wanting to work with DP for so long and got pissed when she rejected SB movie. How many rejections is he gonna take from DP? She rejected his debut offer as well. [/QUOTE]

Is it Salman who has been saying  in interviews that ' I want to work with deepika '? Its not his fault that every movie of his gets linked with deepika in some way.

[/QUOTE]

He also said he wants to work with DP when they're were talks going on for SB movie. As of now, she rejected 2 movies and an item song with Sallu. Don't expect them tow work together soon.