Preetika Rao:The insecurity u cnt behold

Posted: 9 years ago
Yes pree needs to b insecure ...
Cz she mi8 hv so many cases pending tht mi8 get registered ny tym soon..
1. THE RUBY LIPS tht catch our breaths..high times..1000 ppl mi8 hv fainted cz of those daring lips...
2. THE GORGEOUSLY SMEXY CHEEKS: I cnt help it..i just adore her blush..with ol evil eyes..i mi8 hv eaten her nytime soon had i been a man..n i dunno hw many heart wrenched wen those chks lusture the tears..
3. THE DESPERATE INNOCENCE I cn only say the woman who talk too much abt her innocence needs to knw wat it means..Preetika Is THE REFLECTION OF INNOCENCE Ma'am.. to do hell with urs..n i prsnly feel u r a btr villian than an innocent face u r boasting abt -i dnt enna mention the name on this beautiful post-

U r like the first ray of sunlight which lustures the heaven to bow on its knees..
Those beautiful amazing hairs that crisscross ur face lyk a sanctity saluting the moon for hiding behind d sky..
As fresh u r..that holyness of ur breath lights up thousands of candles..
U behold the strings of our heart that u may scorch it upto a fire..n we will stand still smiling at u..without cmplaining 😊
Does she really need to feel jealous guys..
Let those who dnt feel the beauty mi8 burn with jealousy

We love humari not so zero size yet sabse beautiful pree ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...!!!
Agreee...!!
& The thing which tht pimple said "Insecurity" is actually "Shyness"- if She knows wht is Shyness,The Most Imp Feminine nature...!!
The girl whose Co-Stars(Harshad) saud "The Shy Gal" is Epitome of beauty...!!

Love You Preetika...❤️ U r gem of a person ❤️Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bingo,love u'r post.she have natural beauty unlike other who put full make up box on her face but still look like chudail.
we love our drep drop gorgeous lady very very much.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Awww...!!!
Agreee...!!
& The thing which tht pimple said "Insecurity" is actually "Shyness"- if She knows wht is Shyness,The Most Imp Feminine nature...!!
The girl which his Co-Stars(Harshad) saud "The Shy Gal" is Epitome of beauty...!!

Love You Preetika...❤️ U r gem of a person ❤️

I feel pity for the reporter who took her interview..he/she mi8 hv had recession in his/her interviewing actors tht they choose her..
N secodly even if pree is wat she told then i guess mi8 respect hs increased 1000 folds more for pree cz at least she knws wat ol shud b discused in public place..n knws the diffrence btwn personal n professional lyf..more over the way she hs guestured over the term 'other actors' i guess pimple mi8 hv lost their trust too.Big Tym..

N i prsnly feel jealous ppl give such statements 😆
@edwardbellalover n shanaya n zaya fan...thnks
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

pree is true angelic beauty ...the eye which see pree innocence as insecurity would better consult a doctor first ..and yes  she is forever our harsh's Shy girl ..beautiful post katy..!!!

PS:Aaj suraj kaha se aaya hai????west se aaya hai kya?? warna tu aur pree pe post???

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

pree is true angelic beauty ...the eye which see pree innocence as insecurity would better consult a doctor first ..and yes she is forever our harsh's Shy girl ..beautiful post katy..!!!

PS:Aaj suraj kaha se aaya hai????west se aaya hai kya?? warna tu aur pree pe post???

Arre yaar i love dis woman..its just tht i love surbhi more...
Nd secondly i feel the power of zains chrctr so hrd..tht i get jealous of this woman as she plays aliya...wen i actually love m zain buddy mre than aliya... 😆
Its just a bit womanish cnflict betwn aliya n me..nt with pree.
She is m pampered grl humesha
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy_AZ

Arre yaar i love dis woman..its just tht i love surbhi more...
Nd secondly i feel the power of zains chrctr so hrd..tht i get jealous of this woman as she plays aliya...wen i actually love m zain buddy mre than aliya... 😆
Its just a bit womanish cnflict betwn aliya n me..nt with pree.

She is m pampered grl humesha

Pampered girl..?? Ab tho conform hogai hai  aaj suraj west se hi aaya hai..😆😆😆. 

Edited by ...Renu... - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

Pampered girl..?? Ab tho conform hogai hai aaj suraj west se hi aaya hai..😆😆😆.

Yaar dekh atleast jo likhti hun wo dil se likhti hun...n i m nt diplomatic..at ol..
Aur jb ghatiya artivles aate hain..oversmart logon ki trf se..to main bata fun..i cn fi8 fr her too

😆