Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Is the Doctor's sister going to be Saqib's 2nd wife?

No but apparently saqib returned with some other aunty. It look's like she's the new wife atleast they showed it that way🤔
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why did they killl saqib? and who the heck ages like that in their 40's...meher's mom was in her 40's, she looked jawan.😆
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like mother like daughter. Not saying this in a mean way but come on. Now her daughter likes an older man. I mean I would say 10 years max but the teacher looks old enough to be her father. If it was a young teacher I would have understood. Seriously what's going on?
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The girl looks 18 and her mother already looks 100. Seriously meher is supposed to be in her 40s but they've made her into a granny and what's with the cheap grey wig. 
This drama is getting funny 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I'm not surprised the daughter likes the old man. Her own father died at 6 so she's looking for a father figure in a potential husband. Happens to a lot of women. Daddy issues 101.😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the drama should have ended 2 episodes ago...no need to show meher ka budhapa...way to kill a good drama...geez
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shabz-

the drama should have ended 2 episodes ago...no need to show meher ka budhapa...way to kill a good drama...geez

I know! And they've made her look like a grandmother. She's not even 50.😆
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking that her brother would be about 6-7 years younger than her and they've made him look normal but for Meher they've really aged her. She's in her mid 40s why do they want to make her look like a grandma?
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

She said kahi bahir chal k peete hain 

No, she said, apne ghar chal ke peete hain (let's go home for tea). That was symbolic of her acceptance of their relationship. Edited by neelabha - 9 years ago