Sensational South

Mahesh Babu tops Most Desirable List 2013!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 23 May 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Mahesh Babu is 2013's most desirable man

Christina Francis,TNN | May 23, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
Mahesh Babu is 2013's most desirable man
India has voted and chosen the Times 50 Most Desirable Men of 2013. The 7.34 lakh votes received online on www.itimes.com/polls along with our vote decided the winners. Bombay Times talks to Mahesh Babu who tops the list.

You've been chosen the most desirable man in India. How does it feel? It's great to be appreciated and loved by fans from across the nation. I'm happy and would like to thank everyone who has voted for me.

You've pipped some of Bollywood's hottest men to reach this position. So, what makes you so desirable? Maybe you could tell me. I try to make my fans happy by working hard in every film and I give the films everything I've got. Honestly, I just feel great to be a part of the group along with my peers.

In a fiercely competitive industry, do you feel a sense of achievement reaching this top position ahead of others? Over the years, I have worked very hard to achieve what I have so far. But I've not been alone in this journey. A lot of the credit goes to my fans. It's because of them that I'm here today. I'm quite shy, so it's overwhelming when such recognition comes my way. I'd like to say a big thank you to all those who love me and recognise the work that I do.

ALSO READ: Top ten winners of Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2011

How would you define your desirability? I'd like to think it's a combination of my personality, my image and most importantly, the kind of films I do.
Almost every Bollywood actress, be it Deepika Padukone or Sonam Kapoor, has told us they find you desirable and want to work with you. What's the secret of your pan-India popularity? Deepika and Sonam are beautiful actors and I've loved some of the work they've done. Hopefully, we will be able to work in some film together sooner or later.

We've seen you work on your looks of late " your fitness, fashion, grooming. Can you share some tips with us? In fitness, there are no shortcuts. It involves immense discipline and hard work. I've worked on my body for the last two years for a film I was working on. I'm glad people have noticed that. But, I must admit I don't follow fashion trends. I wear what makes me comfortable. In our industry, being fit and fashionable are a given. But I prefer to leave my dressing in my films to my designers.

Who is the most desirable woman for you? That's simple " my wife Namrata!

Will we see you in Bollywood soon? If there is a great story that comes my way, I'd surely give it a shot!

The full list can be found here: Most Desirable 2013

Others on the list include:
Suriya #12
Rana Daggubati #13
Ram Charan Teja #23
Dhanush #25
Ajith #27

Edited by supercool3 - 23 May 2014 at 4:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanamunnihyderabadILoveDrama__VJ__-Vaishnavi-darkmystery01SanDhirholic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahesh Babu tops Most Desirable List 2013!" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__VJ__

IF-Rockerz

__VJ__

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Prince reigns huh...LOL

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Prince deserves it..he has worked hard and has always been in top..it was just matter of time before he became no 1Approve.

And Surya, Ajith is there tooBig smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

RiaZinman

RiaZinman

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
awesome

channelLive

channelLive

Posted: 12 August 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Nice to see him on the list Smile

Post Reply New Post