SAahil OS-"Only You & I..in a lonely night...!"

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all! My name is Indu. I am new in this forum though I have been watching this show for quite a while now!😳 I am loving Sahil jodi and based on yesterdays epi i wrote down this OS. 😳 I wrote it and gave it my own imagination as what will happen tonights we dnt know yet.😊
I hope you all will like it.😊

Only You & I...in a lonely night...

Aahil picked her in his arms and took her to the sofa of the adjoining room.

Aahil ran his eyes over sanam's unconscious body. He touched her forehead and felt the heat.

Sanam was burning with fever.

Aahil ran his hands through his hair as a sign of frustration.

Aahil thought for a moment then deciding what he has to do he ran for the door but to his immense shock he found the glass door locked!

Aahil cursed under his breath. Immediately he figured what would possibly had happened!

The watchman must have misunderstood him to be gone and locked the entrance!

Aahil returned back to the sofa. His face had now taken a soft expression.
He looked at sanam again with a gentle gaze.

All sanam is enduring now was just because of him. He was the reason for this...!
He has been too hard on the poor girl.
Aahil knew it was nt her fault. It was him! He was the one to have zero patience!

Aahil for the first time felt a sense of guilt and bent his head down over sanam's unconscious body. He surveyed her fever, it was lifting with each passing second..!

Worry and guilt washed through Aahil's face. He moved to his table and pressed the intercom but to his bad luck it was dead!

Aahil was literally frustrated now. Extremely baffled he pulled his own hair. He walked back to the room where sanam was lying on sofa.

Aahil furrowed his brows and thought for several minutes. Then suddenly his face brightened up as he pulled out the cell phone from his pocket.

He said to himself-

"of course!-- how had he forgotten?! One phone call and all the problems would be solved--!"

But to Aahil's dismay there too was another dissapointment waiting...

He looked at the black screen.
What a time for the mobile to go dead! "useless..."he murmured and threw it aside without even bothering to look where it fell.

Aahil heard a soft sound and turned his attention back to sanam.

She was trembling and mumbling something in her unconscious state- words he couldn't understand.

Aahil was completely baffled. For the first time he was feeling so helpless...so worthless...

He had to take a decision and there was no time to think--!

The urgency of the situation compelled him to act immediately.

Aahil rushed at sanam's side and then pulled off his coat.
Aahil knew there was no time to waste. Her body was fast getting cold and anyhow he had to stop it!

And the only way to do that was...

Take those clothes off!!

Aahil shivered at his own thought.
But he had no choice.

Yes--because beyond that there was no way he could save her! In no time she would catch Neumonia and die. If he falters now he would fail to save her!

Aahil regained himself and moved closer. He brought his hands up but the moment his fingers touched the hem of her red dupatta he recoiled back!

What was he doing?? Wouldnot she think he was trying to take advantage of the moment?

What's wrong with him??! Has Aahil ever bothered what others would think about him? Nope! Never! Then why was that's holding him back now?
Who is she that he was behaving so unlike himself?

This girl is no one but just a mere cook in his house! She is no one! What she thinks what she doesnt hardly matters!

Then--? Still Why couldnot he?

Or perhaps it does matter?

Time was first ticking out.

Once more Aahil regarded her senseless figure. at last he gathered his courage and lifted her dupatta.

He hesitated for a moment.

Nobody would have believed that Aahil was hesitating! Aahil--the famous casanova!
He had never missed a chance in engaging in physical intimacy with a girl whenever he had been with one but of course not without the consent of the girl! He had never forced any girl into anything that they doesnt want.

But here the situations were different. The girl is lying senseless.

But he only wants to save her except that he had no other intention.

Aahil doesnt know why but somehow this girl has earned respect in his eyes.

She was totally different from all the girls he has met till now...

She was brave and fiesty! Something that Aahil immensely admired! Yet girls like that were so rare--!

And to save her he had to do this.

Aahil moved his face to the other side and closed his eyes tightly.

He could explain to her later but now she needs to be saved!

In the next few minutes he had successfully pulled off all the wet clothes from her skin without much hassle.

Aahil tightened his jaw. He had nt opened his eyes yet!

Without opening his eyes Aahil took his white shirt off and after making a mental note of her posture that he had seen previously before closing his eyes, Aahil carefully keeping himself in as much distance as possible covered her body with his white shirt. With a little difficulty he put his coat over her.
But he thought for a moment and refrained himself from touching the lower clothes and left them the way they are.

After he was quite sure he was done Aahil opened his eyes and looked at her.

Sanam looked like a sleeping beauty! She was unaware of all that has happened.

Aahil stood there for a second, his eyes amazed at the radiance her face flickered.

His eyes were nowhere but her face!

She looked so innocent & beautiful...!

Aahil himself was astonished. He couldnot believe himself! This was the first time that he had behaved so gentlemanly with a girl and that too when there was plenty of opportunity for behaving otherwise.

Thunder sparked outside. Rain lashed against the window pane and its rattling sound reached inside the room.

As if the sky had broken down and indicating towards a bigger storm that was yet to come...!

Aahil with all the willpower he had tore his eyes away from her glowing face and sat at the edge of the sofa and carefully he took her by the arm and pulled her unconscious body close to him.
He tucked her loose hairs aside and pulled her against his bare chest. His hands embraced her gently.

In few minutes her body would be warm.

But as Aahil sat holding sanam in his arms he failed to comprehend what was the reason he took the labour to do all that he did!
Sanam was no one then why he was so worried for the well-being of a mere cook who is nothing but a servant in his house?

Or perhaps she does? She does matter?

Perhaps she was the girl he was fated to meet? The one who would understand & love him in spite of his flaws?

Perhaps Rehan was right?

Maybe she was the one who would bring the best in him?

Aahil shook away the thought. Perhaps all this situation had taken a grasp on him and as a result he was thinking too much!

Love was not for him. He could never love!
All that he was good at was exploit and manupulating those who were willing to be smitten by his unavoidable charm! But love? No--that was impossible!

He was Aahil and all he was doing was just a small token for what she had done for her sister. It was just a favour in return for saving his sister's life and nothing more!

Truth is the girl is too annoying to bear even for a second! Given a chance he would nt spend one moment with her!
She has challenged him--Aahil!! And he doesnt let go things so easily!

Though all this was going in his mind yet another part of him was already beginning to doubt.

This was all nothing but a situation and he was bound to help her. He is nt that heartless--though she has tagged him so."
Aahil tried to reason with himself.

At that moment Sanam trembled in his arms and instantly forgetting everything Aahil embraced her firmly. He clasped her cold hands with his warm fingers.

Outside the rain continued to fall incessantly...

For now Aahil was sure it was his mind overworking and only tomorrow would tell what is real and what isn't.

Tonight is but a mystery and Only the future holds all the answers...

the end.

P.S. This is my first OS here. please do put in your comments and kindly please let me know how it is. Criticizm is always welcome!😳

thanks for reading...🤗 take care...🤗
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was such a nice os! Really loved it!! Liked the way you expressed Aahil's feeling about Sanam!!
GhungrooTootGye thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unres
just superb
wonderful os
beautifully written
plz wrote more on sahil
Edited by ...Arakshi... - 9 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is lovely.. really nice...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome OS.. keep writing more & welcome to the forum 😳
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just superb
pleaj More on Sahil
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was lovely. You captured SaHil's dilemma quite well. And then left it at that... an open end. 
zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same happened in the show to some extent!!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Indu its brilliant but then again I was sure of it The last time u had fallen for a fictional character I saw how deeply you could connect with it and your words make them feel so real, so alive that a reader is left craving for more 😃 I haven't followed QH esp not much after Vikrant Massey's exit. I just know Aahil is Tanveer's son and Sanam is Zoya's look alike daughter and after reading ur OS I could see how intense Sahil could be 😳 Ahil is a complicated and he seems to be fighting his own insecurities and to mask it he wears a cold demeanor on the front but from inside he is craving for love and though he has bedded many beautiful women who were willing to do anything to worm their way into his bed, he is drawn towards a simple girl who challenges him at each step and though he finds 100 reasons to convince himself he is doing it to return some long forgotten favor he is doing it for himself, for his heart, which can never see Sanam suffering. Its beautiful Indu esp the last line 👏 Loved it so much 👏

Your words weave a magic of their own and being a reader I can't help but be pulled towards it 🤗
Edited by FieryHeart - 9 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zynia890

It was such a nice os! Really loved it!! Liked the way you expressed Aahil's feeling about Sanam!!

thank you soo much..🤗 I am glad you could enjoy it!😳