Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster

|| Khiladi Gurmeet Appreciation Thread #3 || - Page 7

Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: COLOGY

Well all i could say is " No one beats GC in handling accusations!"

Lol..i still laugh at loads of incidents and persons hyperventilating at small of accusations😆 I'm not talking abt a single person but all these years on public platform only made me stick to my belief that THERE IS NO SECOND GC! Hands down

p.s: You don't look over your shoulder unless you think you did something!

Absolutely... I have not seen ANYONE being bashed for anything and everything. But this man took all accusations and without opening his mouth he had shut every basher's mouth with his acts... There can be actors after him might be better than him, BUT, THERE CAN NO OTHER GURMEET... He's like a priceless diamond which is rare and unique... His ability to stay calm when people like us will go bonkers over the shit people threw at him, is something NO ONE has...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Well all i could say is " No one beats GC in handling accusations!"

Lol..i still laugh at loads of incidents and persons hyperventilating at small of accusations😆 I'm not talking abt a single person but all these years on public platform only made me stick to my belief that THERE IS NO SECOND GC! Hands down

p.s: You don't look over your shoulder unless you think you did something!

exactly Nethra this guy has too much of patience and tolerance...dang I puke hearing what all he has gone thru till NB6... after that I dont seem to care much seriously coz he does not as well so why should I 😆
adigaag thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priyasi

Absolutely... I have not seen ANYONE being bashed for anything and everything. But this man took all accusations and without opening his mouth he had shut every basher's mouth with his acts... There can be actors after him might be better than him, BUT, THERE CAN NO OTHER GURMEET... He's like a priceless diamond which is rare and unique... His ability to stay calm when people like us will go bonkers over the shit people threw at him, is something NO ONE has...

You know what I'm a hardcore GCian but GC ki kasam😆 I can never ever be like him... I cant tolerate shit for anything seriously...
Priyasi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adigaag

You know what I'm a hardcore GCian but GC ki kasam😆 I can never ever be like him... I cant tolerate shit for anything seriously...

Well, that's why he's Gurmeet, you see😆😉😆... The epitome of calmness...
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol seriously!!
Gc ki kasam I can NEVER ever be like him!

I was chatting with Anu about the same... i was so much in rage with Twitter thing and some undeserving ppl getting everything just with frenzy fans... i feel really bad for this guy, i really do. Leave the result, but the way he is targeted by shitty ppl just enrage me.

Chaddo i know he'll answer to badmouth through his work like always :)

So proud of THE brand GC <3

Priyasi thumbnail

Lol seriously!!

Gc ki kasam I can NEVER ever be like him!

I was chatting with Anu about the same... i was so much in rage with Twitter thing and some undeserving ppl getting everything just with frenzy fans... i feel really bad for this guy, i really do. Leave the result, but the way he is targeted by shitty ppl just enrage me.

Chaddo i know he'll answer to badmouth through his work like always :)

So proud of THE brand GC <3

And that's what I love and respect about him... We feel angered over those comments whereas he takes them as a challenge and prove the bashers wrong... A slight and silent slap on their faces...

COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Priyasi

And that's what I love and respect about him... We feel angered over those comments whereas he takes them as a challenge and prove the bashers wrong... A slight and silent slap on their faces...

⭐️ Yup... par kya hain ki some are shameless, they don't feel the slap😆

p.s: Just ignore... i'm in funny mood right now :P
SheenGcian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adigaag

yes he did block me a few more GCians😆...come on you are no.2 in KKK..atleast be brave enough to handle criticism...coz you cannot stop that...

Oops ! But I cannot hate/dislike him bcs he's GC's frnd 😆
SheenGcian thumbnail
Hi nethra, Palllu ! 😃 Mood acha hai kuch achi achi baaten karen? 😳
adigaag thumbnail
See SYK so did not deserve to go seriously...Nikitin Edited by adigaag - 9 years ago