Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Go4welkin

I have come ...morning ladies! 🤗

sleeping fleur u woke up !
have a great day ...!
nautanki_anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

Nams...any chance we can hook up this weekend to watch X-Men? Leave the kids home with hubby maybe?

I too love super heros...Ironman I love.

But nobody is telling me if you guys have finally met or will this be the first time? 😭. I want details 😃

New thread. Yoohoo. Yippeee 🥳   👏.

Yes Rajni the last thread was sparkling clean 😳 😆. Yeh baat kuchh hazam nahin huyi 😆.Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nams...I admit I have a hugex10 crush on RDJ. But there is more to IronMan for me.

He is rich, good looking, has a devil may care attitude and most importantly he is intelligent. Intelligence attracts me more than the physical good looks.

Also, he is probably one of the very few superheros (barring X-men) who is not a result of science gone bad. Oh I like Natasha Romanoff too aka Black Widow. She is all training and intelligence.

I love how Iron man is who he is because he used his brains and created a super powerful armour and keeps making it better. Yes his reasons may have been selfish but that is what makes him more human to me. 

Coming to X-men. they are born that way. They are interesting, but not what I would call crush worthy. Yes, Hugh Jackman on the other hand is awesome.😉

Oh and I love me spirit too...😆
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: nautanki_anu

But nobody is telling me if you guys have finally met or will this be the first time? 😭. I want details 😃

New thread. Yoohoo. Yippeee 🥳   👏.

Yes Rajni the last thread was sparkling clean 😳 😆. Yeh baat kuchh hazam nahin huyi 😆.

no we have not yet met...unfortunately. Strange coz we live no more than 5 Kms away from each other.
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nams...I admit I have a hugex10 crush on RDJ. But there is more to IronMan for me.

yup for once Tony stark is also equally important outside the suit ,you would want to see his scenes too 
He is rich, good looking, has a devil may care attitude and most importantly he is intelligent. Intelligence attracts me more than the physical good looks.
Totally 
Also, he is probably one of the very few superheros (barring X-men) who is not a result of science gone bad. Oh I like Natasha Romanoff too aka Black Widow. She is all training and intelligence.
Natasha R is a mysterious character ...did u see the winter soldier ..she had a powerful role . even sheild doesn't know when to trust her and when she will disappear ! 

I love how Iron man is who he is because he used his brains and created a super powerful armour and keeps making it better. Yes his reasons may have been selfish but that is what makes him more human to me. 
yup thats what makes him so hot  ...iron man  will be iron man because of RD ...we can have anyone playing capt america ..but when it comes to Tony stark one has to imagine RDJ...cant wait to see him the avengers next year ! 
Coming to X-men. they are born that way. They are interesting, but not what I would call crush worthy. Yes, Hugh Jackman on the other hand is awesome.😉
ohh yes !

Oh and I love me spirit too...😆

Edited by namzie - 9 years ago
namzie thumbnail

no we have not yet met...unfortunately. Strange coz we live no more than 5 Kms away from each other.

yes  hamara milna nahi ho raha hai ..and we are so close !... but we will !

Go4welkin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namzie

sleeping fleur u woke up !
Yes, I left behind the dreamland in pursuit of happiness in reality!😆
have a great day ...!
Thanks! It's raining and yucky and really need wishes to get through the day.

Go4welkin thumbnail
Guys! Check this link, full of great ideas from home organizing to crafts it talks about all ...thought you may like it.