Life OK Now Awards - Pakhi Wins Hero of the Month

Posted: 9 years ago
Life OK NOW Awards were last night.. and Pakhi won the Hero of the Month award.

shraddha arya @AryaSmilesa  

...and "Pakhi" won the Hero Award too last night at the #LifeOKNOWAwards .Thank you tweeps for your love!!!!

Thanks for sharing..

Congrats to the TP team again and Pakhi winning the hero of the month award..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
 Thanks . Its really a great achievement . Congratulations to TP team .
 Please comment here in IF to increase the ranking 

Edited by Neerjaa - 9 years ago
Congrats πŸ˜ƒ they deserve this award 
i wished there were few more better categories like jodi and best actor award wherein iqbal too was nominated 
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Thanks . Its really a great achievement . Congratulations to TP team .
 Please comment here in IF to increase the ranking 

commented 
wow  very good news. In fact I could not vote but I am happy they deserve all the awards. such an awesome show and awesome actors
they all r looking very nice tfs the picsπŸ˜›
Originally posted by piya-

Congrats πŸ˜ƒ they deserve this award 
i wished there were few more better categories like jodi and best actor award wherein iqbal too was nominated 

I am sure they would.. it's their first one, and apparently they'll be on monthly basis. But, from the interviews.. it seems it's mainly a movie award show.. for movies that don't get attention at the end of the year, when majority of the award shows happen, because usually these movies get overshadowed by movies that are released later on in the year with high budgets. Maybe, I hope, they add TV awards to this, a way to promote TV as well - and maybe not restrict it to the channel only - like they did with only LifeOK shows this time. Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see if this show was actually a success.
Edited by HopeAndBelieve - 9 years ago
Originally posted by HopeAndBelieve

I am sure they would.. it's their first one, and apparently they'll be on monthly basis. But, from the interviews.. it seems it's mainly a movie award show.. for movies that don't get attention at the end of the year, when majority of the award shows happen, because usually these movies get overshadowed by movies that are released later on in the year with high budgets. Maybe, I hope, they add TV awards to this, a way to promote TV as well - and maybe not restrict it to the channel only - like they did with only LifeOK shows this time. Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see if this show was actually a success.
 thanks for letting me know i was not aware abt these details πŸ˜³