Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

Elli Avram's FairyLand #19 RISING STAR OF BW(updt pg1 :MSG FROM ELLI) (Page 2)

priyaramnath84 Goldie
priyaramnath84
priyaramnath84

Joined: 04 January 2014
Posts: 1105

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Priya ji, thank you...so much...awesome thread..
Humhari spamming shuru karenege..lol



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfansonia_koolkhan

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 7835

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Films are never meant to be taken seriously and they shouldn't but Amrish Puri's character in Saudagar is absolutely inspiringhis evil cunning mind to attain wealth and to reach the top tier through whatever means without any remorse is so brilliantly shown, such a powerful villain and so subtle in his expressions.  My Dad told me that his particular scene where lures in the innocent village girl in his car and disposes her off inspired many such men to do the same, there was an increase in abduction rates throughout the subcontinent at the time, he was THAT good his wig hairstyle in the film became a rage too, a true testimony to his acting and influence. 

You'll never witness that with any other hero actor ever nobody wants to know them when you had Amrish Puri in the same frame. 

*bookmarking*


Edited by Gujar - 21 May 2014 at 10:37am
niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Joined: 03 September 2009
Posts: 7559

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaramnath84

Priya ji, thank you...so much...awesome thread..
Humhari spamming shuru karenege..lol



 Hug
priya.. jii...
aajao spam karte hain LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhan

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Joined: 03 September 2009
Posts: 7559

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gujar

Films are never meant to be taken seriously and they shouldn't but Amrish Puri's character in Saudagar is absolutely inspiringhis evil cunning mind to attain wealth and to reach the top tier through whatever means without any remorse is so brilliantly shown, such a powerful villain and so subtle in his expressions.  My Dad told me that his particular scene where lures in the innocent village girl in his car and disposes her off inspired many such men to do the same, there was an increase in abduction rates throughout the subcontinent at the time, he was THAT good his wig hairstyle in the film became a rage too, a true testimony to his acting and influence. 

You'll never witness that with any other hero actor ever nobody wants to know them when you had Amrish Puri in the same frame. 

*bookmarking*
naz...yeh kya ho gaya hain tumko..Shocked
elli is still alive and u r drooling on omrish puri Tongue
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 7835

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Lol tauba tauba drooling nahi Priya hero worshipping the one and only Puri's character and his role! :D

Elli toh Elli hain, naazuk, naram aur iss kadr irresistable,  HeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfanBeingBlunt

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Joined: 03 September 2009
Posts: 7559

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gujar

Lol tauba tauba drooling nahi Priya hero worshipping the one and only Puri's character and his role! :D

Elli toh Elli hain, naazuk, naram aur iss kadr irresistable,  HeartHeart
haha...just kidding...
BTW r u frm pakistan?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gujar

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 7835

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

BTW r u frm pakistan?


Yup parents are from there. :)) Technically i'm a Brit Pakistani :)


Edited by Gujar - 21 May 2014 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Joined: 03 September 2009
Posts: 7559

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gujar

Originally posted by niksidfan

BTW r u frm pakistan?


Yup parents are from there. :)) Technically i'm a Brit Pakistani :)
ohh achcha.Smile... and u live  in?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Elli Avram's FairyLand #18

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: niksidfan   Replies: 1205   Views: 17446

niksidfan 1205 17446 21 May 2014 at 8:36am by niksidfan
Elli Avram's FairyLand #17 - She's One In A Million <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: BeingChevi   Replies: 1196   Views: 44323

BeingChevi 1196 44323 02 May 2014 at 11:21am by niksidfan
Elli Avram's fairy land#16 Elli Avram - Beautiful girl with pure soul

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: sonia_koolkhan   Replies: 1199   Views: 39960

sonia_koolkhan 1199 39960 09 March 2014 at 12:45pm by priyaramnath84
Elli Avrams Fairy Land # 12(The lady who won Salmans heart in BB7)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: sita11   Replies: 1195   Views: 38928

sita11 1195 38928 08 January 2014 at 5:41am by BeingChevi
~~~Fairyland ofPriyanka Bassi -contest12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: 1D_lover   Replies: 1193   Views: 38364

1D_lover 1193 38364 20 December 2008 at 1:24am by Varun_Mehta

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index