Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^That was AMAZING! I kept watching it over n over Lol. The best body ever in Bolly seriously man! and what a dance.  I have no words to communicate the sheer animal attraction she brings out in me and others too

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gujar

They're so gorgeous yaar, just look at them ❤️  ❤️     ❤️

I saw a clip of Elli in some dance show, kya hilti hai yaar, those buttocks you just can't help but think just how good she'd be in other physical activities. Maza aa gaya yaar bas kasam se

Yeah, her eyes are gorgeous na 😉 She moves really well! Fluid, flexible and her figure - mashallah. ⭐️
Gujar thumbnail
Her eyes are amazing chevi. Both pair of eyes if you know what i mean Lol
Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
I'd love to enact a song with her. I'd pick "Hai Rama" for two reasons one being the obvious, I can't think soft romantic when it comes to her because she evokes aggression "andar ka jaanwar" secondly lyrics of the song are so true and apt for her.

Edited to add before the introduction of the song i'd say a dialogue of Anil Kapoor's from the film Virasat but modify it a bit for her.

"Jo jaanwar tere andar jaaga hai Elli, woh mere andar abhi tak so raha hai, usse jagaanay ki bhool mat karna, varna tu bhi pashtaygi aur main bhi"

Then the song would start.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gujar

Her eyes are amazing chevi. Both pair of eyes if you know what i mean Lol

Gujar ji.. maine pehle hi samjhi thi tumhare dil ki baat :P Lagey raho, lagey raho 😆
BeingBlunt thumbnail
From Jhalak thread, This was the most appropriate place. 😆
Originally posted by: BeingChevi

THANK YOU. OMG i loved it! How awesome were Elli's postures? She's so flexible. I loved it. Hot, sensual performance. Deepak is one lucky guy as I keep saying 😆
Oye... Meri elli matlab meri behn Elli... so it can't be "our" sister Elli 😉😆 😛

That bellydance though 🤪 She killed it! The splits ❤️ Yeah baby 😎
My brother: "When did Elli become hot?" 🤣

To pura specify karo na. 😡😆
@Bold for your brother:
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

To pura specify karo na. 😡😆
@Bold for your brother:

Oh god. I didn't realize I was fangirling in the Jhalak thread. I thought that was the post here as I had both tabs open 🤣

Sorry yaar 😆 Meri BEHN Elli... teek hain khush :P Now you don't have to say OUR :P 🤣
Haha, I was like: "Hain na? She's too hot." 😆
My dad: "Oh... Elli story again" 🤣 I think he's aware I might be too big of a fan 😆
BeingChevi thumbnail
Hey :) Can someone translate what Daadi says to Elli at the end? I don't think I got the joke. I bet it's something lusty though 😆
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys elli ka jo new interview he samay par kya kisi ke pas uski  link he
Gujar thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Hey :) Can someone translate what Daadi says to Elli at the end? I don't think I got the joke. I bet it's something lusty though 😆

The video got removed But i think he said "har jagah se taraki karo' or something like that. Which basically in general means that may you prosper everywhere but since he was looking at her body while saying it, it became innuendo related complimenting her pert body  and may it continue to blossom that way 😆