Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJBhaiJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Statement By Ashutosh Gowariker's Spokesperson

by Box Office India (May 17, 2016)

This is a clarification in regards to recent media reports that Ashutosh Gowariker has been spoken to by another production house about the release date of his upcoming film, Mohenjo Daro. As the spokesperson of Ashutosh Gowariker Productions, I would like to clarify that he has not been spoken to and that there is no change in the release date of Mohenjo Daro. As officially announced more than a year ago, on January 15, 2015, the film will release on August 12, 2016.

There is a specific promotional plan in place for our film and our campaign will begin as scheduled by our team for the same.

Directed by Ashutosh Gowariker, presented by UTV Motion Pictures and Ashutosh Gowariker Productions, and produced by Siddharth Roy Kapur and Sunita Gowariker, Mohenjo Daro stars Hrithik Roshan and introduces Pooja Hegde along with Kabir Bedi and Arunoday Singh.

less than two months are left and we still did not get any first look or teaser. I am running out of patience ðŸ˜­
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
BREAKING:
MJ trailer releasing in next 3-4 days and soundtrack out next week - Ashutosh Gowarikar LIVE from Pericsope. Mixing the last song of the movie with AR Rahman. 

https://www.periscope.tv/arrahman/1OyKAnYWwbzGb
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Already a WINNER. #Mohenjodaro already recovered 60% of their investment from satelight & music rights. @iHrithik http://www.boxofficeindia.co.in/already-a-winner-mohenjo-daro/ ...
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Malika

BREAKING:

MJ trailer releasing in next 3-4 days and soundtrack out next week - Ashutosh Gowarikar LIVE from Pericsope. Mixing the last song of the movie with AR Rahman. 

https://www.periscope.tv/arrahman/1OyKAnYWwbzGb

cnt wait for the trailer
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
please tell me has it been taken from book called The Immortal's of meluha
🤔 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _fillintheblank

please tell me has it been taken from book called The Immortal's of meluha

🤔 

No, KJO has the rights to that book AFAIK. Even I am waiting for that.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

#ArunodaySingh- "Action team for #MohenjoDaro is of Matrix movie" R you guys excited? @HrItHiK_FaNcLuB @HrithikRules

Umm.matrix style fights in Mohenjodaro ? 😲 We are mixing time lines. But whatever this is one movie I am waiting to see. With all the drama with Hrithik personally what is missing is what a damn good actor he can be. Time to being the focus to that. 
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justmoi

Umm.matrix style fights in Mohenjodaro ? 😲We are mixing time lines. But whatever this is one movie I am waiting to see. With all the drama with Hrithik personally what is missing is what a damn good actor he can be. Time to being the focus to that.

They are doing the fight sequences. Not the special effects which was present in the 'Matrix'
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what is more astonishing is the 
the king who was ruling at that time...we are said here that it was the mixture of many civilization ...the Mesopotamian,  the Egyptian...