Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

TOI article - Faisal and Vishal comments on fight sequence

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In the upcoming episode of Sony TV's Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap, courageous Pratap will be seen facing his biggest enemy Akbar in a deadly fight.

While shooting for this particular sequence, Pratap aka Faisal Khan and Akbar aka Vishal Jethwa had to prepare themselves by undergoing rigorous training sessions. Renowned fight master Deepak Das was seen giving them extensive training for performing the stunts in the show.

READ: Aashka Goradia back in Maharana Pratap

Talking about it Pratap aka Faisal says, " I was really looking forward for this fight sequence as it involved many challenging stunts which amazes me a lot. Years of dance practice has given me an added bonus to perform these stunts better. Our stunt master helped us to understand the right technics required to perform this stunt. I hope I have done justice to the sequence and wish audiences like it too".

Commenting about his experience Akbar aka Vishal says, "I was really excited to shoot for this sequence as it was my very first time. Our trainer showed us the right technics which made it look so real. A special thanks to my co-star Faisal who assisted me to craft the performance and making it easier for me".

We hope that their hard work is appreciated by the viewers as well!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lol this article is late...upcoming episode??!!😕 this fight already happened last wednesday...I hope TB doesnt report this too now😕

but yes the boys did a great job👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krupali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we definitely loved the sequence... 😃 
TFS Hiru... 😊
ritu_0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The fight sequence was really awesome!!!!
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS hiru!!
TB ka koi bharosa nahin hai!😆
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celana

TFS hiru!!
TB ka koi bharosa nahin hai!😆

so true now TB post article that US sends DB in dungeon :)