Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
The never ending debate....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should we ban abortions? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanaqureshi

Goldie

sanaqureshi

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

Originally posted by sanaqureshi

i no that sum ppl dont becum pregnant on their own but as i said b4 they still dont have the right to kill the life within them...just as it isnt their fault that they became pregnant (that goes for those girls too who have been raped by their fathers)...it isnt the babies fault too..they still dont have ny right to kill their chid....lyk here in peshawar abortions r strictly banned!no doctor will ever do  an abortion... shudnt it be banned elsewhere?

Sania, if women wants to abort a fetus whatever the reason are she is totally rightful to do so. It is her body, her life and her choice I don't think any government should tell her or ban her from making decision about her body and neither should any men make that decision. Yes, it isn't baby's fault that has not even been in this world, but it is neither that women's fault who already had a life and is still alive!!

HAH!!!..I pity u ppl n ur future children who might aswell die just cuz u guys feel lyk aborting them.!!...

U guys really think that killing sum1 shud be legal??...Ok have it ur way....but my veiw is the same in no case wat so ever shud abortions be legal with the exception of life threatening situations...

breathing_irony

IF-Dazzler

breathing_irony

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
wht i dont get is why have abortions when u habe alternatives like embryo adoption, foster parents etc....
Even in the case of rape, why should a women abort her child....if u do abort the child won't u be stripping the right of the child to live jsut lik how the mother's right's were stripped by the rapist...

breathing_irony

IF-Dazzler

breathing_irony

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
oh btw.....I did manage to win this debate in skool (i was on the proposition---speaking in favour of banning abortions when the mother's life is not at risk) so thnks guys for helping me out... Embarrassed

shikara

Groupbie

shikara

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Breathing Irony, you are school so its a bit premature for you to understand what pregnangy is like.

I was also ignorant till I myslef became pregnant. Preganacy is not like you are a storgae vessel and yuo give birth to a child and thats it. You are physically growing a human being in you. Its is the most wonderful thing but the most stressful thing as well. It takes a lot from you emotionally and physically. Imagine you are a vicitm of rape and now the constant reminder of that fact is growing in you and you feel it everyday. Every time you throw up. Every time you are too exhausted to even eat. Every time you get heart burn. Everytime you wake up in the middle of the night with severe cramps. Every time you run to the washroom for the 1000th time. Every time you cant sleep. God forbid every time you are dignasoed with high BP, GDM or something else, when you go into labour or have your stomach cut open to bring the child out.

Pregnancy is hard when you are full of love for the baby and your spouse, I cant imagine what it would be like if you had to experience it out of the most horrible experience of life!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
My answer to the Q is NO with explanation. 

Abstineance is the first type of birth control method. There are other types of birth control methods one can use to avoid getting pregnant. It is couple's responsibility. But once a female is pregnant she should have a right to that decision of having abortion as a last resort. Giving up child for adoption is another option one has. Do not bring a child into this world if one can not provide for the child emotionally or financially .

I am all for "prochoice" but do not condone having abortion after abortion just b/c someone forgot to take care of their business & opts to use it as reactive way of birth control Ouch Angry . Also in case of Rape that option should be made available to the woman. Be Proactive and not Reactive Smile . Just my POV.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 23 March 2007 at 1:19pm

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Abortion is valid in cases of accidental pregnancies, girl is underage, rape victims.. amniocentesis, birth defects. So I dont think abortion is going to go away... doing it in a frivolous manner for frivolous reasons is whats bad..so is illegal abortions...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top