Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

sanaqureshi

Goldie

sanaqureshi

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

One last thing. There are mentally retarded or bipolat of brianed injured women who do not even have capability to consent or refuse sex. They are on thier own and there are monsters who would impregnate them. No one would know who they are and if carried to full term..those kids would be on the mercey of fate because those women cannot possibilly be fit mothers. have actually seen women like that character in 'Pinjer' gettng repeatedly pregnant and I cannot even post here what happened to those infants.

Not all unwed mothers are adultresses. There are some who do not even know what adultery is...or what sex is...or what pregnancy is.

Wat do u mean??..R u trying to tell me that there r ppl in the world who have sex n dont even no abt the consequncese or the idea that they r commiting adultrey???HA!!LOL...Plz make me meet one person in this whole world who has had sex n doesnt even know wat they r doing!!..I wud luv to meet such a person...not person ppl!!i no that sum ppl dont becum pregnant on their own but as i said b4 they still dont have the right to kill the life within them...just as it isnt their fault that they became pregnant (that goes for those girls too who have been raped by their fathers)...it isnt the babies fault too..they still dont have ny right to kill their chid..

lyk here in peshawar abortions r strictly banned!no doctor will ever do  an abortion... shudnt it be banned elsewhere?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should we ban abortions? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaqureshi

i no that sum ppl dont becum pregnant on their own but as i said b4 they still dont have the right to kill the life within them...just as it isnt their fault that they became pregnant (that goes for those girls too who have been raped by their fathers)...it isnt the babies fault too..they still dont have ny right to kill their chid....lyk here in peshawar abortions r strictly banned!no doctor will ever do an abortion... shudnt it be banned elsewhere?

Sania, if women wants to abort a fetus whatever the reason are she is totally rightful to do so. It is her body, her life and her choice I don't think any government should tell her or ban her from making decision about her body and neither should any men make that decision. Yes, it isn't baby's fault that has not even been in this world, but it is neither that women's fault who already had a life and is still alive!!

mkzara

Goldie

mkzara

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

i guess abhijeet u took me wrong i was giving islam as an example that in our religon no1 has the right to destroy the life within them..no one has the right to do so...cuz its God who gives life n also who has the right to take a life away not us...Isnt that part of ur religon??...doesnt ur religon say that since God has the right to give life He also has the right to take life i away??..For example if u buy sumthing or invent sumthing so dont u have the full right over it??..can sum ayra ghaira cum n take that thing or destroy that thing which is urs?thik abt it..i also mentioned hat im not gonna discuss religons in this tpoic..Embarrassed

Sana as Abhijit has already said wat u or ur religion says shud have no implications on someone else. Ok Islam says that abortion is wrong, than muslims shudnt have one. Hinduism says abortion is wrong Hindus shudn't have one. Christianity says that abortion is wrong, christians shouldnt have one and so on but that in no way means that someone who isnt a follower of these religions, ur beliefs or anyone else's beliefs should be forced to adhere to ur version of morality. Wat happens if someone is an atheist than the argument that Christianity bans abortion of Islam bans abortion or Hinduism bans abortion does not fly. It depends on people's own beliefs and we should understand that others dont necessarily share our beliefs, and we have no right to make them follow our beliefs and that is what banning abortion would do. It would say "I'm sorry you dont believe in my religion but you have to follow its rules cause i think I am right and u r not."

mkzara

Goldie

mkzara

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Wat do u mean??..R u trying to tell me that there r ppl in the world who have sex n dont even no abt the consequncese or the idea that they r commiting adultrey???HA!!LOL...Plz make me meet one person in this whole world who has had sex n doesnt even know wat they r doing!!..I wud luv to meet such a person...not person ppl!!

Sana there are mentally retarded women who have full grown bodies but have the minds of 2 year olds or 3 year olds and some horrible men take advantage of this disability and have sex with these women. These women have no idea wat they are doing and they have no idea wat sex is or that they can get pregnant . Is it honestly there fault or choice that they are pregnant? These women are not capable of raising a child and have no idea wat is happening to them, it would be pure cruelty to make them carry pregnancies which might be mentally, and emotionally taxing and might be even more harmful to their already precarious mental health.

shikara

Groupbie

shikara

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry but I am usually a silent member but Ms. Quereshi's comments have forced me to say something.

Let me start off by saying that I am anti abortion in all cases exepct rape, danger to health etc. but I believe that I have no right to impose my views on anyone else.

I know as a woman and a mother what you feel when you are pregnant and there are very few women who would take aborting a fetus lightly. I dont say that there arent some bad apples out there. My husband is a doctor and he has seen women come in for abortions 17/18 times in his practice but I dont beleive using these few examples is justification to deny those women who take this decision seriously their right yes right to decide their lives, that would be akin to labelling all muslims as terrorists because of a few rotten apples.

I hope I havent offended anyone with my post. Moderators if I have offended somebody please feel free to delete this post.

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hey Shikara, nice thoughts. I agree with you.

btw, welcome to DM! Smile Hope to hear your inputs in debates more often Embarrassed

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Welcome to DM shikara... ur post is perfectly fine.. and like sowmyaa di said.. we would like to hear {or read.. as i am suppose to say Wink ) more from u Smile

shikara

Groupbie

shikara

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the warm welcome Sowmyaaa and MNMS. I really appreciate it. I hope to take part more often though its hard to pen down my thoughts with a energetic 7 month old baby at home! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top