•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Bani herself ruined RanGa's marriage by bringing randeep's truth in front of gagan by hook or crook.. dont know wat she got by bringing his truth out in front of gagan.. then wen gagan wanted to leave house she stopped her .. n now she wants gagan to forgive randeep.. wowww... bani ko jai ho.. if gagan has some brain left then she should tell bani to not play wid her life n she wil handle her life on her own.. but that will never happen.. as they have to again reward bani with uniting ranga praises.

Tfs😊
Originally posted by nami9j

Bani herself ruined RanGa's marriage by bringing randeep's truth in front of gagan by hook or crook.. dont know wat she got by bringing his truth out in front of gagan.. then wen gagan wanted to leave house she stopped her .. n now she wants gagan to forgive randeep.. wowww... bani ko jai ho.. if gagan has some brain left then she should tell bani to not play wid her life n she wil handle her life on her own.. but that will never happen.. as they have to again reward bani with uniting ranga praises.

Tfs😊

👏👏👏
absolutely agree. i've stopped commenting on this forum mostly because shefali as an actress is a joke and so is bani as a character. Earlier this month she was giving all this talk about how she can never forgive parmeet ever again and right now she decides to marry him again. And now all this BS with gagan... I really hate her... 😡 

This parNi track hasn't even started and it's already getting on my nerves. Bani doesn't even suspect once that parmeet is marrying her again just so he can get his property back???? I know he isn't doing that but bani should at least think about it. Is she that gullible? She is so full of herself that she believe 100% that parmeet fell in love again with her when she tried to drown him. BS. TOTAL BS. 

She has absolutely no value. I like parmeet and if the script goes with parNi whatever but how can bani seriously accept parmeet as a husband after all he has done. It doesn't make sense. Bani is full of crap. 

Btw, i'm not even interested in watching parNi because shefali's expression are so bad we won't even now if she is happy, seduced, impressed or just constipated. 
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
tfs!😃
and i totally agree to you@nami and @rajji-cutest!😉
Originally posted by rajji-cutest

👏👏👏
absolutely agree. i've stopped commenting on this forum mostly because shefali as an actress is a joke and so is bani as a character. Earlier this month she was giving all this talk about how she can never forgive parmeet ever again and right now she decides to marry him again. And now all this BS with gagan... I really hate her... 😡 

This parNi track hasn't even started and it's already getting on my nerves. Bani doesn't even suspect once that parmeet is marrying her again just so he can get his property back???? I know he isn't doing that but bani should at least think about it. Is she that gullible? She is so full of herself that she believe 100% that parmeet fell in love again with her when she tried to drown him. BS. TOTAL BS. 

She has absolutely no value. I like parmeet and if the script goes with parNi whatever but how can bani seriously accept parmeet as a husband after all he has done. It doesn't make sense. Bani is full of crap. 

Btw, i'm not even interested in watching parNi because shefali's expression are so bad we won't even now if she is happy, seduced, impressed or just constipated. 
completely agree with u👍🏼...
i am not a bit interested in parni story or bhular house story... 
i hope now that buaji is back the show gets a bit interesting as buaji n rajji scenes are always a treat to watch... it was the buaji rajji track during buaji's tasks to rajji  which was the best track till now in this show..