Highlights- May 20, 2014 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Yep! I never expected to actually love SJ-KVB together but they're CHEMISTRY together!!! Lovely & haunting. It draws you in like a sunny cave from where you can escape the rain. β€οΈ

Tonight, their chemistry was palpable. It is when they're near each other. I see that Aahil is on his way to having a reluctant crush on Sanam. πŸ˜†.  Reluctant because you could see how he fought that apology surge & instead gave her a punishment. Like he was almost punishing himself for even feeling for a minute. πŸ˜†

Their chemistry, touches you. And makes you feel warm. Literally. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

I love Sanam!!! She's a breath if gusty air in a world of dried flowers. 

Lastly, the director is another Lateef. Obsessed with Aahil's jism & wanting to star with him in Jism part 2. πŸ˜†
"I am drowning
There is no sign of land
You are coming down with me
Hand in UNLOVABLE hand.."
After that pool scene all I could think of these lines. They just so fit in here.
OMG! That scene had me the second Aahil jumped into that 'shallow' pool πŸ˜† and the new version of Junoon started. Somebody save me...even I am drowning. 😳 πŸ˜†
 Gosh! I am falling for this man all over again. I mean seriously, who look so hawt in an ORANGE bermuda?? ❀️

Sanam and Aahil are indeed burning our screens with fire. They share this inexplicable chemistry. I can see how hard this man is going to fall for this woman. But that billi is gonna ruin everything. 😑 😑 Why can't we just lock her up for forever. 😈 And who the hell is her informer??? Rehan??? How does she even know about Sanam??

No comments on the Zia sisters. Shazia was a little better tonight but still no liking from my side. They suck, really big time.
And precap ne to meri jaan hi le li.
P.S.- Is it only me or did you guys also notice that background score in the end?? The instrumental version of Junoon with an added passion. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago
^^ Yeah, the Junoon instrumental is cool. I like it.

My fav is right before/as he sets her down. He has to lift her a bit, and her immediate reaction is wrap her arms around him a bit more.πŸ˜†

Precap. LOL. Aahil is such a charming player. When he notices her looking at him, he continues in a slightly mischievous way.

I think it's either Rehaan or Nazia on the other side of the bars with Tanveer. Either one, I don't think they are doing it with evil intent, Tanveer probably has them convinced it's so she can look out for Aahil. Edit. Just realized, there's probably no one with Tanveer in that scene. She's just giving soliloquies based on the mole's information.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
I finally watched the episode AnnieAnd you wouldn't believe the kind of excitement the epi brought to my otherwise boring, exam laden day.

What a fantastic actor Karanvir is! And he's the owner of such a sexy voice and desirable personality. Thank you so much Gul Mam for casting him as AahilπŸ€—

The pool scene wasn't cliched. Heck, it was class apart from all the scenes which have  made these type of scenes cliched.  Beginning with that excellent jump then the way Sanam and Aahil were holding on to each other❀️ah, Junoon!😳

I was happy to know that Aahil had not intentionally put Sanam's life in danger. He had assumed that if she doesn't know how to swim, she would give up and he would easily get the opportunity to break Bottle No. 1. Boy Aahil, did you really believe(after those confrontations )  that Sanam would so easily give up on the taskπŸ˜†  Even though Sanam did not have a choice I liked it that Aahil chided her for what she did.

I loved the way Sanam said 'Main haarti nahin hoon'. SJ delivered the dialogue perfectly!

Both Aahil and Sanam all wet were looking so good😳 Made me want to say what Zoya once told Asad..."Aap par wet look bahot suit karta hai"😳

And oh man, how bloody brilliant were those 'Junoon' beats in the end!😳 Those beats actually brought the feel of the scene, much like how 'Junoon' the song adds to Sanam and Aahil's chemistry. Fantabulous work Mr Raju SinghπŸ‘

See yaπŸ€—

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Lastly, the director is another Lateef. Obsessed with Aahil's jism & wanting to star with him in Jism part 2. πŸ˜†

Okay Tripsy, this made me LOL. πŸ˜† Because KVB is actually quite uncomfortable with stripping, and I wonder how he is managing it. He was telling Surbhi in their last interview that he is totally embarrassed. Adorable. πŸ˜† 
Edited by Star_girl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

"I am drowning
There is no sign of land
You are coming down with me
Hand in UNLOVABLE hand.."
After that pool scene all I could think of these lines. They just so fit in here.
OMG! That scene had me the second Aahil jumped into that 'shallow' pool πŸ˜† and the new version of Junoon started. Somebody save me...even I am drowning. 😳 πŸ˜†
 Gosh! I am falling for this man all over again. I mean seriously, who look so hawt in an ORANGE bermuda?? ❀️

Sanam and Aahil are indeed burning our screens with fire. They share this inexplicable chemistry. I can see how hard this man is going to fall for this woman. But that billi is gonna ruin everything. 😑 😑 Why can't we just lock her up for forever. 😈 And who the hell is her informer??? Rehan??? How does she even know about Sanam??

No comments on the Zia sisters. Shazia was a little better tonight but still no liking from my side. They suck, really big time.
And precap ne to meri jaan hi le li.
P.S.- Is it only me or did you guys also notice that background score in the end?? The instrumental version of Junoon with an added passion. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† IKR? Orange pants? Really? πŸ˜† I love his vests man, I have been looking for one for myself for the longest time. I love what you quoted, it totally fit the scene. No idea about her informer, it can very well be Rehaan or Nazia. 
- I really like the instrumental Junoon, passionate. 
Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

I finally watched the episode AnnieAnd you wouldn't believe the kind of excitement the epi brought to my otherwise boring, exam laden day.

What a fantastic actor Karanvir is! And he's the owner of such a sexy voice and desirable personality. Thank you so much Gul Mam for casting him as AahilπŸ€—

The pool scene wasn't cliched. Heck, it was class apart from all the scenes which have  made these type of scenes cliched.  Beginning with that excellent jump then the way Sanam and Aahil were holding on to each other❀️ah, Junoon!😳

I was happy to know that Aahil had not intentionally put Sanam's life in danger. He had assumed that if she doesn't know how to swim, she would give up and he would easily get the opportunity to break Bottle No. 1. Boy Aahil, did you really believe(after those confrontations )  that Sanam would so easily give up on the taskπŸ˜†  Even though Sanam did not have a choice I liked it that Aahil chided her for what she did.

I loved the way Sanam said 'Main haarti nahin hoon'. SJ delivered the dialogue perfectly!

Both Aahil and Sanam all wet were looking so good😳 Made me want to say what Zoya once told Asad..."Aap par wet look bahot suit karta hai"😳

And oh man, how bloody brilliant were those 'Junoon' beats in the end!😳 Those beats actually brought the feel of the scene, much like how 'Junoon' the song adds to Sanam and Aahil's chemistry. Fantabulous work Mr Raju SinghπŸ‘

See yaπŸ€—

I know right? I was dreading that the scene will be standard-issue cliche stuff, but surprisingly it was so much better than that. The music of the show is so good, I love the original Junoon, but the instrumental is great too. Thank you commenting. πŸ€—
Originally posted by neenabinu

Lovely post with the days highlights..

So Shazia is going to be the thorn for Sanam for the time being till the actual antagonist returns...

Rehaan... sigh I really like the guy but Shehzad buck up man!!!

And the pool scene was executed awesomely, we know how shallow the pool is yet SJ and KVB with LM and Deepak really made that scene beautiful ... I just loved the way aahil carried sanam out of the water and the way she was clinging onto him 😳
SJ and KVB were bang on in their expressions there

The first task with water and one bottle breaks πŸ˜’
so next task will it be with fire...

Two bottles are already done if I read the SBS stuff right. πŸ˜† I guess the fourth bottle will make the difference. Yes, the scene was really well-shot, especially given the shallowness of the pool. I wonder if anyone hurt themselves. Shazia is a better actor right now. Shehzad, lovely as he is, really needs to work on his acting. Thank you for commenting. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Star_girl

Okay Tripsy, this made me LOL. πŸ˜† Because KVB is actually quite uncomfortable with stripping, and I wonder how he is managing it. He was telling Surbhi in their last interview that he is totally embarrassed. Adorable. πŸ˜† 

He is?!

And here he never puts on clothes.

"Woh kapde kabhi nahin pehente." πŸ€£

It's awesome for us that he does. I need my eyes to be sauted in that lustful body. β˜ΊοΈ