EK VILLAIN UPDATES#2-NewStill/ABPNEWSIV-144,Fun IV byRJMalishka YT-148 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SRK-BEBO

Film has a good buzz. Film will definitely work.

Thanks for letting us know.\ 😊...Pls keep us updated if u can...Most of us dont have clue abt how buzz in trade is calculated
Originally posted by I_Heart_Friends

So this tym Mohit is gonna promote the muvi with the leads as well? What abt Riteish?

I guess since Mohit Suri is  a brand name after A2...RD wont be much involved as his role is the one creating huge suspense

Faridoon Shahryar@iFaridoon

First part of my interview with @S1dharthM and @shraddhakapoor http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/videos/view/showing/interviews/sort/What's%20New/id/2506229 ... #TalkingFilms

yey so excited

thanks for the link

gotta see it right now...tfs again🤗
Surpringly the link is workin for me wohoo

watching now

Sid is looking so hot! Now m missing his cute looks lol 😆😆

SK looks very pretty

1st quest is abt that gangster with sadu look and laal chaddi waala 😆

Faridoon Shahryar@iFaridoon

First part of my interview with @S1dharthM and @shraddhakapoor http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/videos/view/showing/interviews/sort/What's%20New/id/2506229 ... #TalkingFilms

Awesome interview! Loved how they were explaining their characters and especially Shradha saying that the sadu look is the representation of all gangsters lol😆 And Sid trying to explain Banjaara,that too in that sexy baritone of his☺️ Uff,I couldn't take my eyes off him
Originally posted by -purpleorchids-

Awesome interview! Loved how they were explaining their characters and especially Shradha saying that the sadu look is the representation of all gangsters lol😆 And Sid trying to explain Banjaara,that too in that sexy baritone of his☺️ Uff,I couldn't take my eyes off him

Agree Sid  and his voice uff !

They werent all that reserved...very comfortable with each other and laughing around...especially when they talked abt Crime Master Gogo 😆..Yeah! she was like his sadu look starts melting from Banjaara 😆
i found the interview quite boring...either the questions were boring or the way they were answering
good interview👍🏼...i loved the way they talked about her legs flying in air and Crima Master Gogo😆...but this host certainly needs to brush up his skills👎🏼

P.S Sid...his smile...that badge of his...and his sexy voice *fainting*☺️
Originally posted by zoharocks

good interview👍🏼...i loved the way they talked about her legs flying in air and Crima Master Gogo😆...but this host certainly needs to brush up his skills👎🏼

P.S Sid...his smile...that badge of his...and his sexy voice *fainting*☺️

Haha yeah how SK called that bike a haathi and Sid used to hold it for her while on the bike 😆

The questions were introductory kinds...at first he will ask questions abt the movie only...in next parts ,there will be more fun questions 😊

I though they wre quite friendly with each other and not to forget too much gorgeousness on 1 frame..both of them have such b'ful smiles 😃
Originally posted by AquaBlue.

Haha yeah how SK called that bike a haathi and Sid used to hold it for her while on the bike 😆

The questions were introductory kinds...at first he will ask questions abt the movie only...in next parts ,there will be more fun questions 😊

I though they wre quite friendly with each other and not to forget too much gorgeousness on 1 frame..both of them have such b'ful smiles 😃

i know...but he kind of always bores me...whatever i don't care till the time I am getting my Sid☺️ and Shraddha😳

@bold...true... too beautiful together...gosh they compliment each other so much🤗