TaaRey FF ~||Decision||~

-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
~||DECISION||~

Banner credit goes to my little bro Karan

"Even if we all want you here, you don't belong until you made decision you do."

~*~

Edited by -Fam_TaaReY- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
~*INDEX*~

-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
PROLOGUE

"Sorry Rohan, I can't do all this." said Rey after listening Rohan's words.

"Please Rey. Only you can do this work." pleaded Rohan to insist Rey.

"Rohan you think that all this is easy. But you are wrong. I can't do this. Don't force me to do this. This is impossible." said Rey totally ignoring Rohan's pleadings.

"If you agree then it is possible." Rohan said with a hope in his eyes.

"Kehna bohot easy hai Rohan, lekin yeh sab kerna bohot difficult hai. Yeh sirf 3 months ki baat nahi, 3 years ki baat hai. And have you asked Taani about all this? Is she OK with this?" Rey said while thinking about Taani.

"I will make her understand that how much important all this is. You just say yes. "said Rohan getting irritated with Rey's questions.

"Rohan you can test my friendship in any way you want. But I can't take such a big responsibility." said Rey while trying one more time to ignore Rohan's question.

"I don't know all this. You have to do this work and that's it."Rohan declared his decision and Rey just passed a glare to him.

~*~

"What? yeh tum kya bol rahay ho Rohan? Have you lost your senses?"said Taani while having a shocked expression on her face.

"Just listen to me carefully Taani." said Rohan while getting scared with her anger.

"Why should I listen you? I can't do this Rohan."said Taani while having some drops of crystal in her eyes.

"If you love me then you have to fulfill my wish Taani. We don't have any other way." said Rohan trying to convince her.

"I love you Rohan. But this is not possible. 3 lives are going to get spoil with this decision." said Taani while trying to make him understand that how difficult this way is.

"Main ne sab soch liya hai Taani. I can't lose you. And Rey is okay with this decision. Aur sirf 3 years ki baat hai Taani. We'll be together then."said Rohan in a happy tone.

"What? Rey is OK with this?" asked a shocked Taani.

"Yes. Main ne us se baat kerli hai. And Taani, yeh sirf paper marriage ho gi. Only paper relation will be there in between you and nothing else. Aur jab sab normal ho jaye ga then you can take divorce from Rey and we'll get married."said Rohan while explaining everything to Taani.

"And if Rey get changed in these 3 years, then? What will we do?" said Rey while showing her thoughts in front of Rohan.

"Nahi aisa kuch nahi ho ga. I have trust in Rey. Now please just say yes. I can't afford to lose you. And your papa will not wait for 3 years." Rohan gave his best answer to assure her.

"Rohan please tum apne parents ko agree kerlo, abhi sirf engagement or tumhare waapis aane k baad wedding."Taani was still not convinced.

She was afraid that if Rey will change then she will lose Rohan. And she can't live without Rohan. But her papa wants her to get married as she have completed her MBA.

"Tumhein kya lagta hai Taani, main ne mom dad se baat nahi ki? No. I have tried a lot to make them understand that how much I love you. But they are saying that I have to stand on feet first. Then they will allow me to get married."said Rohan explaining his problems to her.

Taani thought for sometime about this matter. She was trying to convince herself to marry Rey. She herself knew that Rey is a good guy. He will not break his promise. He is the dream boy of every girl. After thinking a lot, she finally agreed to marry Rey.

Rey , Taani and Rohan studies together in ST.Louis college. Rohan and Rey were best friends since school days. Both of them belongs to rich families. During college life , when and how a fickle and playful Taani became a part of Rohan's life, he didn't know. Taani's papa is a business tycoon. He never neglect any wish of Taani. Taani also liked Rohan. And like this their love story went smoothly. Rey was a silent watcher of their love story. Rey also loved Taani from the deepest core of his heart, but seeing her happy with Rohan, he never showed his love to her. As Rohan belong to a rich family, he spent his life in luxuries. But his father was insisting him to go abroad for his higher studies and if he ignore his wish, he will not give a penny to Rohan. And the thought of living without luxuries made Rohan scared. But he also wants Taani in his life. So he thought about Rey and Taani's marriage. He just want them to do a paper marriage for 3 years till he return back from abroad. He just want to use them for his luxurious life. He is becoming selfish just to fulfill his wishes.

~*~

Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
sach kahu toh abhi se darr lag raha hai 
prologue padke... 
wo suspense thriller waali feeling... 
i should prepare myself to read this... 
waiting for further updates... 
update soon 
Edited by hima_taarey - 9 years ago
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reswa
Unreswa
Sowwy for late unresing
Coming to the concept n prologue
U r right that person has lost it
If u love someone u cant make them marry ur best friend
Aww rey loves her but never told cause she loved his best friend
Thats true love sigh
Now they gonna marry yaaay :D
I hope taani fells for him soon ;)
N when she does i want HOT romance 😳 😆
Nice concept

Thanks for writing once again
N reminding to unres 😳 Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 9 years ago
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome concept
loved theprologue
continue soon
SanDhir_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome concept

Love u dii for writing Again on TR

Rohan using TAAREY for his benefit how mean is that...

In these three years REY N TAANI are going to fall in love ...( n I noe that so well )

And I should same banner n d title n d quote awesomee...

Jus one query who should I imagine Rohan as??????
SanDhir_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its say n not same ^^
--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

intresting concept

continue soon :D
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
mujhe samajh nahi aa raha ki mein rohan ko peetu😡 ya kiss karu😳
kyunki on one hand, he is such a selfish friend🤢 but on the other hand uski selfishness yaha chal gayi😉 Taarey ki shaadi😃 iss rohan naam ki bala ne shayad pehla achha kaam kiya hoga😆 continue soon