Success:Story on Kalpi[Rachana] last part on Pg 140 [30th july]

ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello guys... I am here with a story on Kalpi... I just want to see Kalpi as strong and this is what I want to happen in the show as well... I will try to complete it in this week as m free. Hope you guys will like it. All of u can suggest further track. As I am not like some  CVs who serves what they want to serve. ðŸ˜‰

Other Parts :

character sketch and pics on page 12..

Part 2          Part 3          Part 4         part 5        Part 6        Part 7         Part 8

Part 9            Part 10         Part 11      Part 12       Part 13      Part 14        Part 15

Part 16         Part 17       Part 18    Part 19      Part 20      Part 21            Part 22

Part 23            Part 24      Part 25      Part 26    Part 27      Part 28            Part 29

Part 30            Part 31      Part 32      Part 33    Part 34      Part 35            Part 36

Part 37            Part 38      Part 39

Part 1 :

2 days after marriage fiasco

Kalpi is on the way to her office... She has an envelope in her hand.. She reads it for the last time 

and keeps it in her bag with a determined look on her face. She stops at Ganesha temple and 

goes to pray..

Kalpi(in her mind) : Bappa, I have taken a decision.. I need strength to stand firm on it. I had given 

lots of pain to my parents, now I want to fulfill their dreams. Please bappa.. Bless me that I do not

get weak on this path. Finally, I have my ayi's support with me... And now I will prove her that I 

am her Kalpana.. I will make them proud.

After praying, Kalpi reaches the office. Everyone looks at her in amusement.. She feels awkward..

Kalpi : Why are they looking at me like this?? Are they aware of all the happenings.. Their gaze is

mocking me.. Are they tagging me as gold digger?? No Kalpi.. Chill!! You haven't done anything

wrong.. You were in love.. Now u do not have to think about people.. You just have to concentrate

on your dreams.

Just than a girl approaches towards Kalpi.

Girl : Congrats Kalpana.

Kalpi : Congrats.. For what?

Girl : Don't behave as if u don't know.. You have been promoted as Project lead. U remember 

about the Mehta's Land project.. Now u r incharge of that. We all were assuming that Pakhi ma'm

will do that but now she is Mrs. Singhania so I think she won't work under our boss. That's good

for u naa... U have been promoted at her place.. Btw congrats.

Kalpi : Thanks.. I want to meet sir, see you after some time.

Kalpi(to herself) :  What the hell do u think Mr. Singhania... This promotion won't make me forget

ur mistakes.. I do not want to have any thing which Pakhi own.. Neither her post..Nor her husband 

Kalpi move towards Raghav cabin in full anger. She was about to open the door but then realizes

that she has lost this right and knocks on the door. Raghav looks at the glass door and becomes

happy on seeing Kalpi.

Raghav : Come in.. U still doesn't need to knock the door.

Kalpi : I do sir, Every employee has to knock before entering.

Raghav (disappointedly): Ohh!! So u haven't forgiven me yet and want to maintain this boss-employee relationship.

Kalpi : No Sir, I do not want to maintain any relationship with you. I have come here to give you

my resignation. Please accept this.

She just places her resignation and starts to leave. Raghav is dumbstruck to see this. He can't let

Kalpi go. He knew that he made a mistake but he was expecting Kalpi to understand.. He still 

loves her.

Raghav :  Stop Miss. Jadhav, You have signed a contract with our company.. You can't leave 

before 6 months. I you do so then you have to pay 2 lac Rs. To the company. So either pay it or 

serve the bond period.

Kalpi :  Unbelievable Raghav.. U still accept me to work here. I have signed that bond coz I

wanted stay with you.. But now I do not want to work here. I AM RESIGNING. I dint had any hope

from you but I wasn't expecting you to stop me now. Okay, fine you want me to pay the amount... I

will pay. I will give you 2 lac Rs. In 6 months but I won't work here. If you still doesn't agree than 

you can go and file a complain against me... I have no issue!! I will fight the case or will be 

imprisoned but I won't work here. It's against my self respect. I am leaving... Do whatever you want

to do.

Kalpi storms out of the cabin.. Leaving guilty Raghav behind. Raghav now dint had the courage 

to stop her. He knew that he has lost Kalpi for now. But he still has faith on his love that he will get

Kalpi back after his revenge. 

Kalpi is walking on the road all distraught... She reaches at bench where Raghav has boosted her

moral after her failure in exam. She remembers her moment spent with Raghav.. Unable to bear

this pain.. She runs towards her ayi... She just wanted her ayi as she knew that her ayi is her 

strength and only her ayi can heel her pain. She reaches her hope and was about to knock the 

door when she hears Pakhi from her ayi's mouth. She just stood there.. She has herself send her

ayi to Pakhi's house but she dint had the courage to listen Raghva-Pakhi's story.

Kamla : Vitthal, I just hope Raghav baba realizes her mistake and accepts Pakhi baby 

wholeheartedly. Pakhi loves him a lot, I do not want my Pookhi baby's heart to break.

Kalpi can't believe her ears.. She doesn't want Raghav back but she still can't believe that her ayi

is thinking about Raghav and Pakhi's marital life.. It hurted her very deeply. Somehow she composes herself and knocks the

door. Kamla opens it.

Kamla : U came Kalpi.. Good.. Now have lunch. But where have u been?? U dint tell us anything.

Kalpi : Ayi, I have gone to office..I have resigned. I will search new job. I have eaten something

on the way.. I m not hungry. I just want to sleep.

Kamla : Ok beta, eat whenever you want. In evening your baba and I will go to Siddhi Vinayak to 

pray for my daughters. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night @chawl

Kamla, Vitthal and Pakya has came back from temple. They are surprised to see door lock.. 

Kamla opens it with her own key and wonders where Kalpi have been.. Vitthal assures her that 

she will be back on time. Must have gone somewhere for work. Pakya open the wardrobe for

keeping something and realizes Kalpi's clothes are missing. He conveys the same to his parents..

They are shocked to listen this... Vitthal notices a letter on the table. He gives it to Kamla to read it. 

Kamla reads :

Ayi,

First of all I am sorry for going like this. But I dint had courage to tell you that I am leaving Mumbai. 

But I have my own reasons for doing so.

Ayi I know you love me a lot but I always felt that you were partial towards Pakhi. Today I heard 

you and baba talking about her and Raghav.. You want Raghav to accept Pakhi.. I do not have 

any issues in that but my heart is not ready to bear one more pain. I know I have lost Raghav 

forever but I do not have strength to see them together. I was trying to move on with your support

but I can't see you supporting the two persons who ruined my life. I do not want to hurt you ayi by 

keeping you away from your another daughter.. So I am distancing myself from you. I love you Ayi, 

But right now I need to stay alone.

Baba,

I am sorry, your princess is leaving you without any fault of urs. But, baba trust me.. I won't let u 

down in any way. I promise that I will return someday and you will be proud of me. I am going to

achieve my dreams and I want you to support me. Please do not search me as I am doing this for

my own happiness. I promise I will keep calling you but you too have to promise that you 3 won't

ever try to know about me.

Dada,

Now you can have my bed as well.. I am leaving but not forever... Mind it!! I will come back to

snatch my things from you.. And plz now search for a good job.. I will miss you dada. Thank you 

for always being there for me. I know I never said this,but the truth is that you are the best brother

of this world. Please won't change ever.. N now now stop crying.. I do not like tears in my Dada's

eyes. 

Yours 

Kalpi 

All of them are distraught to read this. Kamla wants to search for Kalpi but Vitthal stops her saying.

"Let her live her own life".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day Morning

Kalpi is at delhi railway station.. She comes out and searches auto.

Kalpi(to auto driver) : Bhai.. Mayur Vihaar.

Driver :  Madam.. Charge will be 200 Rs.

Kalpi :  But bhaiya this is too much.. Go by meter.

Driver : Madam, this delhi... 200 Rs. Is final... If you want to go then come... Else there's the metro

station... You will reach Mayur Vihar in 30 Rs.

Kalpi : Ok thank you bhaiya.. I will take metro.

Kalpi goes to metro station.. Bit scared as she is new here... It was easy to take auto but she has

very less amount in her account so she need to save as much as she can. Somehow she 

manages to take ticket and with help of others reaches Mayur Vihaar..

Kalpi reads : Swaabhimaan working women hostel..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap : Kalpi is shaking hands with a guy in some cafe!!

P.S. : Please comment as it gives lots of encouragement to the beginners like me.

Regards

Vish

Edited by fairylover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
ok.. for some reason.. all the lines are going way beyond post, making it difficult for me to read it.!! Will read, once I go back home..!! by copying pasting in wrd document..!! I am in #TeamKalpi..!! cannot miss this one..!! :)
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

ok.. for some reason.. all the lines are going way beyond post, making it difficult for me to read it.!! Will read, once I go back home..!! by copying pasting in wrd document..!! I am in #TeamKalpi..!! cannot miss this one..!! :)

me facing the same problem 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I too had the same difficulty... I guess some prb with my document... I swear I won't ever use Kingsoft word editor!! It caused lots of pain... but now I tried to edit it... Hope u cn read it.

Originally posted by: babydolll

me facing the same problem 

Sorry for the inconvenience Edited it. Hope u can read it now. If prob still coming then let me know... will edit it again.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its beautiful Vish.. Am waiting for the next chapter..
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Read it..!!
It's beautiful..!!

Lol.. and to be honest None of us are actually dying for RagNa..!! People are just trying to shuuu away Rakhi..!! Bass..!!

and.. I am glad to read this.. which will focus on Kalpi ..!! :) :D

Great start..! waiting..
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved it... #teamKalpi... update soon :)
ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairylover

Hello guys... I am here with a story on Kalpi... I just want to see Kalpi as strong and this is what I want to happen in the show as well... I will try to complete it in this week as m free. Hope you guys will like it. All of u can suggest further track. As I am not like some  CVs who serves what they want to serve. ðŸ˜‰

Part 1 :

2 days after marriage fiasco

Kalpi is on the way to her office... She has an envelope in her hand.. She reads it for the last time 

and keeps it in her bag with a determined look on her face. She stops at Ganesha temple and 

goes to pray..

Kalpi(in her mind) : Bappa, I have taken a decision.. I need strength to stand firm on it. I had given 

lots of pain to my parents, now I want to fulfill their dreams. Please bappa.. Bless me that I do not

get weak on this path. Finally, I have my ayi's support with me... And now I will prove her that I 

am her Kalpana.. I will make them proud.

After praying, Kalpi reaches the office. Everyone looks at her in amusement.. She feels awkward..

Kalpi : Why are they looking at me like this?? Are they aware of all the happenings.. Their gaze is

mocking me.. Are they tagging me as gold digger?? No Kalpi.. Chill!! You haven't done anything

wrong.. You were in love.. Now u do not have to think about people.. You just have to concentrate

on your dreams.

Just than a girl approaches towards Kalpi.

Girl : Congrats Kalpana.

Kalpi : Congrats.. For what?

Girl : Don't behave as if u don't know.. You have been promoted as Project lead. U remember 

about the Mehta's Land project.. Now u r incharge of that. We all were assuming that Pakhi ma'm

will do that but now she is Mrs. Singhania so I think she won't work under our boss. That's good

for u naa... U have been promoted at her place.. Btw congrats.

Kalpi : Thanks.. I want to meet sir, see you after some time.

Kalpi(to herself) :  What the hell do u think Mr. Singhania... This promotion won't make me forget

ur mistakes.. I do not want to have any thing which Pakhi own.. Neither her post..Nor her husband 

Kalpi move towards Raghav cabin in full anger. She was about to open the door but then realizes

that she has lost this right and knocks on the door. Raghav looks at the glass door and becomes

happy on seeing Kalpi.

Raghav : Come in.. U still doesn't need to knock the door.

Kalpi : I do sir, Every employee has to knock before entering.

Raghav (disappointedly): Ohh!! So u haven't forgiven me yet and want to maintain this boss-employee relationship.

Kalpi : No Sir, I do not want to maintain any relationship with you. I have come here to give you

my resignation. Please accept this.

She just places her resignation and starts to leave. Raghav is dumbstruck to see this. He can't let

Kalpi go. He knew that he made a mistake but he was expecting Kalpi to understand.. He still 

loves her.

Raghav :  Stop Miss. Jadhav, You have signed a contract with our company.. You can't leave 

before 6 months. I you do so then you have to pay 2 lac Rs. To the company. So either pay it or 

serve the bond period.

Kalpi :  Unbelievable Raghav.. U still accept me to work here. I have signed that bond coz I

wanted stay with you.. But now I do not want to work here. I AM RESIGNING. I dint had any hope

from you but I wasn't expecting you to stop me now. Okay, fine you want me to pay the amount... I

will pay. I will give you 2 lac Rs. In 6 months but I won't work here. If you still doesn't agree than 

you can go and file a complain against me... I have no issue!! I will fight the case or will be 

imprisoned but I won't work here. It's against my self respect. I am leaving... Do whatever you want

to do.

Kalpi storms out of the cabin.. Leaving guilty Raghav behind. Raghav now dint had the courage 

to stop her. He knew that he has lost Kalpi for now. But he still has faith on his love that he will get

Kalpi back after his revenge. 

Kalpi is walking on the road all distraught... She reaches at bench where Raghav has boosted her

moral after her failure in exam. She remembers her moment spent with Raghav.. Unable to bear

this pain.. She runs towards her ayi... She just wanted her ayi as she knew that her ayi is her 

strength and only her ayi can heel her pain. She reaches her hope and was about to knock the 

door when she hears Pakhi from her ayi's mouth. She just stood there.. She has herself send her

ayi to Pakhi's house but she dint had the courage to listen Raghva-Pakhi's story.

Kamla : Vitthal, I just hope Raghav baba realizes her mistake and accepts Pakhi baby 

wholeheartedly. Pakhi loves him a lot, I do not want my Pookhi baby's heart to break.

Kalpi can't believe her ears.. She doesn't want Raghav back but she still can't believe that her ayi

is thinking about Raghav and Pakhi's marital life.. It hurted her very deeply. Somehow she composes herself and knocks the

door. Kamla opens it.

Kamla : U came Kalpi.. Good.. Now have lunch. But where have u been?? U dint tell us anything.

Kalpi : Ayi, I have gone to office..I have resigned. I will search new job. I have eaten something

on the way.. I m not hungry. I just want to sleep.

Kamla : Ok beta, eat whenever you want. In evening your baba and I will go to Siddhi Vinayak to 

pray for my daughters. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night @chawl

Kamla, Vitthal and Pakya has came back from temple. They are surprised to see door lock.. 

Kamla opens it with her own key and wonders where Kalpi have been.. Vitthal assures her that 

she will be back on time. Must have gone somewhere for work. Pakya open the wardrobe for

keeping something and realizes Kalpi's clothes are missing. He conveys the same to his parents..

They are shocked to listen this... Vitthal notices a letter on the table. He gives it to Kamla to read it. 

Kamla reads :

Ayi,

First of all I am sorry for going like this. But I dint had courage to tell you that I am leaving Mumbai. 

But I have my own reasons for doing so.

Ayi I know you love me a lot but I always felt that you were partial towards Pakhi. Today I heard 

you and baba talking about her and Raghav.. You want Raghav to accept Pakhi.. I do not have 

any issues in that but my heart is not ready to bear one more pain. I know I have lost Raghav 

forever but I do not have strength to see them together. I was trying to move on with your support

but I can't see you supporting the two persons who ruined my life. I do not want to hurt you ayi by 

keeping you away from your another daughter.. So I am distancing myself from you. I love you Ayi, 

But right now I need to stay alone.

Baba,

I am sorry, your princess is leaving you without any fault of urs. But, baba trust me.. I won't let u 

down in any way. I promise that I will return someday and you will be proud of me. I am going to

achieve my dreams and I want you to support me. Please do not search me as I am doing this for

my own happiness. I promise I will keep calling you but you too have to promise that you 3 won't

ever try to know about me.

Dada,

Now you can have my bed as well.. I am leaving but not forever... Mind it!! I will come back to

snatch my things from you.. And plz now search for a good job.. I will miss you dada. Thank you 

for always being there for me. I know I never said this,but the truth is that you are the best brother

of this world. Please won't change ever.. N now now stop crying.. I do not like tears in my Dada's

eyes. 

Yours 

Kalpi 

All of them are distraught to read this. Kamla wants to search for Kalpi but Vitthal stops her saying.

"Let her live her own life".

Next day Morning

Kalpi is at delhi railway station.. She comes out and searches auto.

Kalpi(to auto driver) : Bhai.. Mayur Vihaar.

Driver :  Madam.. Charge will be 200 Rs.

Kalpi :  But bhaiya this is too much.. Go by meter.

Driver : Madam, this delhi... 200 Rs. Is final... If you want to go then come... Else there's the metro

station... You will reach Mayur Vihar in 30 Rs.

Kalpi : Ok thank you bhaiya.. I will take metro.

Kalpi goes to metro station.. Bit scared as she is new here... It was easy to take auto but she has

very less amount in her account so she need to save as much as she can. Somehow she 

manages to take ticket and with help of others reaches Mayur Vihaar..

Kalpi reads : Swaabhimaan working women hostel..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap : Kalpi is shaking hands with a guy in some cafe!!

P.S. : Please comment as it gives lots of encouragement to the beginners like me.

Regards

Vish

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
amazing
go kalpi go
update soon
##team kalpi rocks ##