11.Khatron ke khiladi...ghutnon ke bal...lnk upd - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
All ARI at this moment knows is that Sanam is a challenge for him,she's not like all the other ladies that have come and gone in his life as mere putty in his hands succumbing to his every need.This girl has fire in her belly and will give back as good as she gets and ARI know this very well and this was reflected well in today's Junoon moment,(which btw in my opinion was the best Junoon moment so far)determination in her eyes and that amusing smile on his face clearly read that Sanam has the audacity to hold his interest and ARI baby's interested alright...lol.Now let's just hope we don't get all the challenges to be as lame as the one in the precap...if Katron ke khiladhi it is to be then let's see something more action packed...lol.
I liked the last part where aahil gives a lost & confused expression in junoon tere ishq ka song 
&oh god why aahil wears sunglasses in indoor swimming pool 

But challenge is interesting 
awesome post!
though that dialogue was repeated😵 the only plausible i thought was gul had made up her mind to use refrain and a metaphor while writing the story.😆 the ph was inspired by KKK in all probability as you rightly said. 6 months is the period given as QH2 was supposed to end within 6 months. i loved KV today. he was really  good. the glasses probably serves as goggles too😆 I loved the junoon moments and the eye lock was dreamy waiting for your next post😃
Edited by -Raj- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by chicksoup

Dear diary,

Khatron ke khilaadi ghutnon ke bal...   Vs. Numbers:  4 bottles and 6 months...Take your pick for the title!😕😆

OK. Let me explain...Or someone please explain to me!

Did the writer get inspired by KVB's stint in Khiladi? I do get the need to get the track going...but it looked a little flimsy.  And Ghutnon ke bal..seriously😡...I hope there is an alternative to that term if the dialogue needs to repeated. Someone get the writer a Hindi thesaurus please!😃😆

6 Months!😲

How did we get there?😉

Aahil leaves Sanam to ponder over the two options..Ghutnon😡...Vs. 6 months...😆

Rehan enters to make it all simple for her. He swears by Aahil's Ammi-  who is clearly going to turn out to be his own Ammi🥱- he feels Aahil never does any major wrongs...(Careful, Rehan Miyan!😲  Khalnayak will put you to a ghutnon ke bal test too, if he hears you mouthing this blasphenmy!😈) He explains that Aahil has a valid reason to be mean to Sanam. Sanam accepts her mistake and approaches Aahil to aplogise for insulting his mother😳😃.she dutifully informs him that blame is entirely his🤔...his parents and upbringing cannot be held accountable! (Of course, she has a suitable boy to vouch for this argument😉- the Suraj Rehan Razza Ibrahim, who had the same upbringing and turned out to be a hero😕...err..heera 😃 that withstands the fire! Heera, Suraj...there sure is some hero worshipping going on in Khalnayak's ghar here!😡😆)

Now Aahil does not give two hoots about who the hero of the story is🥱, so long as he is the Khalnayak!👏 😳He loves being told that...BUT😡...not with his opponent's head held high up!😲 WT! That was against the rules of Khatron ke khilaadi!😭 Sanam is declared out in the prelims..🥺.Par woh apne ghutnon ke bal waapas aagayi toh...she gets a second chance at the game👍🏼...which is 4 bottles extended  6 months...Deal ya no deal!🤪

In case you cannot make sense since you skipped the episode😃😆... the Junoon couple exchange more than a couple of words...and excuse my evil self for not mentioning the junoon moment...😉😈

Khalnayikaness apart, that was indeed a sweet moment...plesae don't bash me for speaking out my feelings...but that was the one scene where I could connect with Sanam finally😊...(could bond with Zoya so much better😭...) KV rocked in every scene👏...and dialogue👏...(which is really puzzling me...since there were innumerable times I could not lift my eyes away from Zoya👏 👏👏in spite of the strong screen presence her Asad had! I like to be heroine centric😭...so I hope Aahil gives me enough reasons to get back to being that!)

Any way, junoon was presented in its initial stages...Sanam signing off in determination😳..and Aahil staring in wonderment at her courage and authority...there was a hint of admiration there clearly😳...Though he is not going to acknowledge it for a long long time...

A long long time of perhaps 6 months or more...but before that Sanam has to tackle the four elements😉...Oops! The four bottles...😆

Water

Fire

Earth

Air.

How exciting that Sanam cannot swim in four feet deep water and Aahil Bhai cannot see her multicoloured duppatta😎...since Sanam turns invisible in water!👏😆

And.. tick tock...the time starts NOWWW...

We also saw:

Poor lady Munisa's crazy bro's hazy shadow🤓...who, (the shadow and the owner..)is to be left alone at all costs.Thank God Haya cannot speak or hear...she is not going to be of any trouble at all!😳 So, what is this guy's story! And apologies for misunderstanding Niece Munisa...ttough I still do not understand why she could not help cleaning Dilshad's room...In any case, I am keeping away from MUs...😃

Sha- Na-ziyas : I wonder if Shaziya is going to let Latif take the blame for her sister's overdosage...What a crazy family! I hope Shaziya's hatred for Bili lasts forever...(hoping for too much!)

Pheww..Did I make sense?😕 Probbaly not...I am thinking at the spinal level...

And also trying to process why Aahil needs to wear sunglasses by his pool! (May be he forgot to take it off in his hurry to pull his shirt off!)

😳

😆

Ghutnon ke bal yes an apt title since ahil repeated it many times or in the future instead of Sanam he will himself go "ghutnon ke bal "to propose to Sanam.😊
So dilshad left haya all alone in punjab.How can dilshad believe sanam got a good job since she is not studied much and does'nt know english.Poor dilshad.what a come down in life.to be an unwanted outsider in the very house she owned.😭Muneesa is strange.I wonder what dilshad did with money she got from selling KV.Also now that she is in bhopal she can find out about asad's business.
Sanam apaolgises after rehan's advice but could'nt resist in giving ahil a character sketch.
Other characters are'nt very interesting.
Sanam's trobles are going to start since billi is interested in knowing about her
12. I OWN YOU
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4036023