Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Kya post hain. Wah Wah!!! 😃

One dialogue made a hat trick today and actually bored me by the time it was said the third time:

Tumhe sar jhukaake, zameen par baithke, naak ragadke mujhse maafi maangni padegi 🥱 😆.

SJ was good as usual. Dunno why I think Ahil is gonna ask Sanam to sleep with him. And then she's gonna say something on the lines of "to hell with your ghulami you jerk, I'm not gonna sacrifice my izzat for this godamn karz. I was right about your mum. You get that you atotgdhjfyjkb" 😡 😆.

Rehaan gave exactly 1.5 expressions today 😆. SaHil interaction was good and they are slowly realising that there is an ajeeb si kashish between them.

And who the hell are the CVs fooling??? That damn pool is so shallow that water hardly reaches upto one's waist. So no chance of drowning 😆.

Shukriya,, Shukriya...
The dialog made more than hattrick - 3 times in the episode and twice in aagey dekhiya.

If Ahil makes any such demand, Sanam will have the last word and action, as has been till now.
Ahil, sometimes I feel sorry for him. 
Rehaan, yes dedh expressions. But Sj had all the rest of expressions and dialogs to compensate for it.
And for you info Anu, people can drown in water as deep as 4 feet due to shock, fear, mind going blank... 

Waiting for Dilshad to share Asya truth with Sanam.
And damn it, the Nawabs' face is always hidden in the portrait. I wonder if it is deliberate.

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: saffirocks

waiting for tomorrow episode...today Sahil rocks

Yeah. Saahil rocked in the tomorrow's episode too.😊
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Karz. I loved that movie. That music is awesome. Please give that bg too to this title. ðŸ˜†

Lovely post as usual! 

Guroor wala Aahil Vs Khuddar vali Sanam.
I loved the episode today. Their confrontation. Their retorts. Only one thing was a bore - that maafi mangne vala dialogue was repeated so many times. ðŸ˜†

Fabulous executions by KVB and SJ. They have sparkling, crackling, exploding, intangible chemistry. The hidden attraction. Those two minute eyelock. Those expression changing from pride to hatred to confusion to fear(?) to something else..they din;t even consider to ponder upon. And that getting back to reality, Super stuff!! 
4 botal vodka, kaam mera roz ka. ðŸ˜† His conditon is funny. The challenge is on. 

Pool is again being utilised for good purpose. Stunts. ðŸ˜† 
Underwater adventures - 50 shades of blue. ðŸ˜†

Excited for tomorrow. 

Yeah, Karz - the haunting bg. Laxmikant pyarelal at their best. 
Maafi dialog in thrice epiosde, twice in coming up next and again came twice in the next days' episode.😡 By the end of 4 days, they're planning to make it as famous as Gabbar's Kitne aadmi the? dialog/😆
@bold - Couldn't have put it better. 
Finally, the SM pool served its purpose. For 18 months, we saw all the characters passing through it, without giving it a single glance. Finally, it justified its existence and how.

GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

I know ya. Was just pulling your leg 😆. It was an awesome movie with awesome songs. Dard-e-dil and Ek Haseena Thi are my favs 😳.

I doubt whether a lot of ppl even know about the other Karz coz it went off theatres even before one could spell the word Karz 😆. And it was actually called Karrrzzz or something 😆.

Anu, You seem to know awfully a lot about the new Himesh's Karzzz. ðŸ˜†
The songs were good and the bg had a haunting quality to it. And Rishi, Pran and Simi were just top class in it. 

GitaIyer thumbnail

Thanks dear.
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Katz chukana hai...
FARZ nibhana hai.

4 bhajgaye lekin party nanhi baaki hai!

Four bottles!

3shall break? Or none will? Hmmm!

I love how subdued Sanam's voice is when she asked what is it that she needs to do in the precap! So very real!

SJ's voice modulation is top class. 
all the 4 bottles will break. and alongwith it, Ahil's pride too will break. 

GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenabinu

hey Gee you r back with ur post 🤗
missed ur posts 😒

Todays epi was good...
the zia sisters (superb name) one only wants to party and the other high on med ... and both cant act 🥱

rehaan sanam scene could have been good if shehzad could bring in more life to the charater, LM needs to work a lot on him if he is going to be the kitten...

the saahil scenes were good except for that ghutnon dialogue being too repetitive
and sanam apologizes for bad mouthing billo!!! O boy sanam u will have a lot more to say and do when badi ammi tells u all

and the last scene was WOW ... loved the change in both their expressions suddenly and the junoon bg music...

so does the first bottle break tomm...

Not getting much time to visit the forum nowadays. ðŸ˜†
Rehaan is the kitten I think. Only he doesn't know about it. But they better keep him in shades of white, for don't think he can carry the grey shade. Or they need to make someone else the kitten and Rehaan a puppet in Billi's hand. I for sure would be surprised, if Shehzaad can carry the grey character. 
The last scene, yes, the unexplained attraction during a verbal duel. 
The first bottle did break tomm. That was quick, must say.