Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks Minnie- what's the history on the character?  I started a new forum yesterday, but I can't find it...does anyone know if they'll every make a VHS/DVD collection of JJKN?  Or is that just a north american thing to do?!

hey...he does'nt look like uncle at all...it is just that if u don't like someone u just see negatives in him/her....that is why u guys just can't see anything good in him...yes he has been given a little mature look by the makers but that is because the look suits the character...

Originally posted by Minnie

Yup.That's why we call him Uncle PurabπŸ˜‰.If Jassi marries him she'll become Aunty Jassi....& we'll say "Aunty (Jassi) jaisi koi nahi.....

don't u think this has been said enough number of times...why keep harping abt it all the time when u know many ppl do not like such name calling.....it is getting a little tiring and irritating....armaan can also be called names but nobody is doing it....can the same courtsey be extened to us plz......

thanks....promos are quite exiciting...something to look forward to next week
Originally posted by Meenakshii

don't u think this has been said enough number of times...why keep harping abt it all the time when u know many ppl do not like such name calling.....it is getting a little tiring and irritating....armaan can also be called names but nobody is doing it....can the same courtsey be extened to us plz......

Relax Meenakshi,I can see U r new to the forum so U have no idea to the amount of name calling Armaan has gone through.And one particular name call had a real debate on being a certain bad adjective....

Nevertheless,I'm sorry if this hurt you.It was not intentional and I apologise.It's all done in fun and hopefully you'll be able to see the good natured bantering we all indulge in😊. 

yeah menaksshi.....purab amd armaan both have had their fair share of name-calling!!!but now its b'come old and we generally do not mind it!!!

and yeah....these promos contradict the preview strongly.But then we JJKN viewers are no new to contradictions , are we??

Originally posted by nish_k

Wow ..seems like happy moments are on the way..so happy for purab and jassi..they both deserve each other πŸ‘

Going by what happens now in JJKN, the second promo looks more like fake to me.

Originally posted by esha

Going by what happens now in JJKN, the second promo
looks more like fake to me.

I have noticed that the Promos and Show never match. T&D
could you please be on track with your teaser promos?   πŸ€’