Episode 577 Discussion: 19th May 2014, Monday

Posted: 9 years ago
Episode 577 Discussion: 19th May 2014, Monday.

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for All posting reviews and thoughts over this EDT

Please read the pointers below for posting on EDT.  

Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. This is anentertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  Neither is ranting or bashing actors or makers of the show.  Please exercise judgment. 

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. 
  1. Page 1 - post only reviews (which can be one liners - if you wish.)  Also, please don't clutter up page 1 with multiple posts - give others a chance to post their reviews. 
  2. Many reviewers add an "ETA" to their original post, if they want to make an additional point soon after posting.
  3. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more and the discussion becomes irrelevant to the topic on hand, please take your conversation with your buddies to chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating /whining / complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  
  6. Regulate the font size and colors. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters, or multi-colored font for no special reason.
  7. Quoting Policy: refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis.  Pick out the parts that you like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post.   IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, and multiple quoting makes it very hard to scroll though. 
  8. Feel free to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. 

Notes:

Cheers,
MAS
Title of today's episode
Naag devta helping bullet raja

Omg
So Agni is new deepali
All her tricks will bring rajbala close

The snake scene was a little long but very well directed
At one time I was scared and watching by covering my face ( watching with one eye open and one closed)

And then enters the hero
And boom rani jumps on him
And he is in wonderland , heaven land , tharkey land etc etc

By god this gut has only one thing on his mind

Vd -- suddenly has become so free -- so many non veg dialogues
So many right hugs

But our hero is not scared
He has lived with snakes ( pun intended)

He uses snake to make rani jump on him again

Well what to say -- he is rani ka aassiq
And rani hates him -- or loves him -- maybe she does not love him but has started getting attracted to him

Well no doubt --- aag to lagti hai jab tharkey raaja and angry rani are face to face --- irristible Edited by LSPD - 9 years ago
Loved loved the episode...❀️ β€οΈThere are many things that I loved..let me compose myself first..phewww πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

At first I find the epi boring and after the first break I thought we dont get to see any RM scenes today!!! I was even scared to see the close shots of a snake..

A BIG surprise...When Raja entered the room"Kya hua Rani??" then Madhu jumped onto him hugging him tight  πŸ€£ Hailaaa...cant these couple get any more awesome?? 

Cherry on the top was Hum Hain Deewane I was hell waiting for it,even during last RM moments..the perfect way of re-introducing it with Raja-rani!!!πŸ‘

And did VD catch the real snake πŸ˜²!!! Madhu running and jumped on the bed and again jumped onto him... πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

When madhu told how fast her heat beat was.. Raja asked "mujhe bhi suna do" tharkey no.1 πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ Also a challenge is yet to come..sounds interesting πŸ˜³

PRECAP: Madhu was sleeping down and she woke up while Raja was dozing off in a chair nearby her with a stick πŸ˜² πŸ˜† She sneaked out of the house in the morning but tauji caught her πŸ˜†

DVD stole the show today!!Awesome performances..they even handled the difficult lifts and hugs with such an ease  πŸ‘

Thanks to team for giving us first tight wala hug..Cant wait for tomorrows episode 

Dont miss the epi guys πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Edited by mahi_rockstar - 9 years ago
I am in cloud 9 today ...what an episode...
1) First part was completly dedicated to Snake,Agni and madhu...agni left a snake on madhu room and she saw it while sleeping...tis part does not need any mre explanatn...

2) Now comes the fun part...madhu screams and raja comes to save her...V got our epic "Hum hai deewane" bck...😳.it was soo beautiful to hear after ages on DVD...tre was Ishq hai ishq hai of rajbala and ishq mushq bg also today...

3) i think DVD are doing research on lifts and VD have stopped going to gymπŸ˜†...v got 2 lifts of rajbala whch we have never seen on rishbala...thy wre damn hot...☺️

4) As soon as raja enters room madhu jumps on him and tht is first lift.πŸ˜‰...Lame hugs "ta ta bye bye"πŸ˜›...bcz we got tight hug tre which lasted for...πŸ€” i dnt knw hw mny minutes.πŸ˜†..it ws tht long...😳

5) apparently snakes are raja's chidlhood friends and he was literally teasing madhu wth those snakes in hand...when he throws the snake to bed, madhu again jumps on raja and we hav 2nd lift...😳

6) Atlast snake ko sharam aa gayi rajbala ko dekh kar and he left the place himself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

7) i loved the dialog raja...when madhu asks him who the hell he think of himself suddenly he replies as "AASHIQ"..."APNI RANI KI AASHIQ"😳

8) atlast madhu tld tht she wont fall raja and he says lets see...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

precap: In mrning madhu again tries to escape but seems like tauji caught her...

PS: DVD comfort level is commentable...wht r thy upto...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by shabla - 9 years ago
raja - rani ki lovestory mai phansh gaya samp bechara 😳
raja - rani n samp ne entry maari n bajji raja n rani ki dil ki ghantiya 😳

tonight episode was awesome - reason here our mahakaal neck chain play a cupid role in raja - rani first hug + bonus mai one more = two rajbala hug + hum hai ... back πŸ₯³

first part was not good , here agni , snake n hunter scenes , further lead to our lovely couple scenes

hero of tonight episode was - snake

love the raja n rani scenes , so sherni madhu jump on raja n we got first raja - rani hug ,

but here our raja babu ke mann mai ladoo phuta
🀣

its good also in our rajbala lovestory everyone helping indirectly

happy madhu will fight in future ( waiting how she will succeed in her mission to sudharofy of raja n his family )

n other side love the trick of raja - never leave any chance to take it benefit , here our raja babu using snake , waiting how raja - rani lovestory will further develop - it will treat to watch

preacap : 😲 yh kya madhu planing to run away again from raja , dekhaten hain how she will succed or fall in love with raja n den both will flew away to rajbala sweet home

janane ke liye dekhten rahiye raja - rani n unki thurkey pyaar kii kahani only madhubala ek ishqe ek junoon maiEdited by Sh_Abhiya - 9 years ago
What an episode... πŸ˜² πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ Fultoo paisa wasool... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

First half was little boring with Agni's planning to bhagao Rani from there with help of snake...and Rani's lukka-chhuppi with the snake... πŸ˜† I thought whole episode will pass with that Ice-pice...  πŸ˜†

but OMG the 2nd half... Rani ka chillana aur Raja ka aa jana... 😳 πŸ˜† Uff that part was full of Chipka chipki and lipta lipti of Raja and Rani... β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
I really wanna thanks Agni for efforts what she did for Raja and Rani...😳 πŸ˜† but Alas !! she couldn't enjoy that scene...  πŸ˜† 

Well Rani was asking Shiv Ji's help jisse saanp bhi mar jaye aur laathi bhi na toote...πŸ˜† to lo ker di Shiv Ji ne help...and yahan to saanp mara nhi balki Raja-Rani ke karname dekh ker bhag gaya aur laathi ki to zarurat hi nhi padi...  πŸ€£

After last week's episode I thought we'll get some 'Nadiya kinare Dil ye pukare...' wala romance πŸ˜† but what we got 'Hum tum ek kamre me band ho aur saanp bhag jaye...' wala romance... β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
God Raja ki to puri chandi thi... kab se sapne dekh raha tha bechara...kuchh to poore hi ho gaye honge...😳 πŸ˜† 
And OMG "Hum Hain Deewane !!" is back...  πŸ₯³ 

And haaye ye 'Rani ka Ashiq'   jise log jaldi hi 'Rani ka gharwala' kehker bulayenge...😳 πŸ˜† and that scene when Raja said 'Pati patni ki nok jhok me jeet to hamesha pyaar ki hoti hai...' and Rani said 'Kabhi nhi dekh lena...' and then Uff !! Raja's 'Dikha dena...' β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£ Tharkey Kameena... πŸ€£

Precap...bhagi re bhagi re bhagi Madhubala...πŸ˜† let's see ab kaun pakdega use... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

well DVD stole the show...πŸ˜ƒ we can see their comfort level in all those scenes... πŸ˜³

Edited by SweetDishu - 9 years ago
Just awesome!
  • Great mix of scary suspense (I have to admit, I'm petrified of snakes, and along with JM, my heart was palpitating too!!) and romance. πŸ˜³
  • A female villain! Agni is great..stops at nothing. πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • The scene with the snake slinking up to the bed and giving JM the eye was nicely shot. The snake's tongue flicking out...brrr...😲
  • I was rooting for Raja to show up..and he did, and how!  What a superb scene, him all nonchalant, totally enjoying his Rani clinging to him for dear life. Can I say that DVD have completely devastatingly scorching chemistry? β˜ΊοΈ
  • Raja playing with a terrified JM and the snake, but in full control. πŸ˜Ž
  • And then the second jump into his arms πŸ˜³. Clinging on.
  • Raja is confident that she will be in his arms again, with love πŸ˜³.  Can't wait to see how this progresses.
  • I'm sure I've missed something, am off to watch it again and will update my review πŸ˜Š.

The Precap: Oops, she's making a run for it. But, foiled...🀣.  I'm loving this.

ETA: Specially loved the one-armed hold β€οΈ. Raja holding on to her with one hand. β˜ΊοΈ. To the BG of hum hain deewane...

Edited by river123 - 9 years ago
awesome episode...DVD were super duper se bhi uperrr  

just loved the entire snake scene..I'm glad they r focussing only on DVD..and all the vamps and villains will now bring them close πŸ˜†

Madhu ki aankhon ki roshni wapas aa gayi πŸ€£ i dont mind

VD was hot hot hot  DD was looking beautiful in a simple yellow saaree...

just loved the climax, the snake went away, nobody was paying attention to him πŸ€£ like all the altu faltu supporting actors..

both the hugs were  

loved the way she jumped in his arms and he held her with one hand...

loved Raja's dialogues..bistar ki taraf ishara πŸ€£ Madhu was pissed πŸ˜†

dekh lena  dikha denaaa  super cute

in one scene , she was smiling a little bit 
Edited by _charu_ - 9 years ago
Suspense and Romance filled episode. Second part was awesome and will watch couple more times. DD and VD are so comfortable and hats off to them. πŸ‘
Finally we got whole second part dedicated to RK and Madhu without any disturbance. Poor snake also left the scene seeing their PDAπŸ˜†
Edited by bcbs_srk - 9 years ago