~*~!!Happy Birthday Vampu aka our Rule Book!!~*~

Posted: 9 years ago

Wish I had her innovative story ideas, her dialogue writing style,her amazing blending.Wish I could make Siggies from photo editor software like her that can put Photoshop users to shame.   

Wish I had the power to tolerate idiocy like her. 😈Wish I could have got along with people like her.  Wish I was popular like her. ☺️ Wish I had fan following like her.   Wish I had courage like her.   Wish I could have put my Nokia Asha in some good use like she did to her phone model. 

I wish I wish with all my heart for these things to happen, but it won't ever, because Life is not a wish granting factory.  

Today, yes, today is the day when a blood sucking vampire's soul entered into a human baby.   Several years later, the baby was turned into a full grown woman, capable of voting, capable of doing so many things at once.     She was unique in her own way, though she was human but time and time again she showed how much she wants to suck other's blood.     Her other favorite food is Ice cream, I am still waiting for the day when Blood sucker will turn into full time Ice cream hunter and Bhubaneswar will see scarcity of Ice cream.     

Sparing her real life, I am now focusing on her virtual life. 😉I know her since her dazzler time if I can remember correctly.  She can get along with people easily,  Irrespective of Fandom. 👏 👏 ⭐️One of the very few people in this forum who was friendly with Arakshi fans too.  😎😳

She praises with heart, she is not blind by hatred.   Another quality I would like to steal.  

She is a crazy, beyond repair Ariya fan.     She don't want to change this status too, again I would like to learn this from her. 

She has the courage to do things which is unexpected from her.   She surprised people again and again.    She is friendly, helps even if she doesn't want to do.    She is good, sometimes too good.    She  is selfless.  

If after so many praises you are not guessing her name,  then see the title of this post,   or, check out these stories. 

Hope you didn't sleep or blushing crazily after reading all these about you, because we are yet to shout . . .

Happy Birthday Vampire-queen aka Ankita

Edited by DivineDarkness - 9 years ago

Edited by devildiva21 - 9 years ago

What song will you dedicate to me...?

Arjun just look at the gal infront of him standing with hands on her hips  looking cute..like a kid demanding for his or her chocolate but being denied of it...he was sure their kids will have ample of cuteness in them...the gal will definitely have her eyes smile and her dimples for sure...but his intelligence because...well lets say its safe if their kids have his intelligence,that would be great help to the world...he was broken from his lala land by her shout

"Arjunnn..."

He raises his eyebrow...

"you forgot to add sir to that miss.Mukherjee"he answers looking back into his file...

He knows her well...now she must be her narrowing her eyes at him...

He looks at her from corner of his eyes and wasn't disappointed at all..she was narrowing her eyes at him..he chuckles inwardly...

Suddenly he can feel her presence beside him...and the next thing he knew she snatched away his file holding it back of her...  

He sighs and thinks they will definitely have a fight...he turns his chair towards her...

"riya"..

"Arjun"...she tells with innocent dripping in her voice...

Well she is acting way too odd...she definitely need something...

He decides to play along with..he pulls her suddenly which makes her land on his lap...

"yes riya..?"in the same sweet tone riya was calling him...

Riya for second got lost in his features...his dark black orbs...strong Jaw...man she can stare and get drown in his handsome features...

"Riya?"he questions

"you are handsome..."she bluets out...

For a second he was taken aback...all of sudden his ego increased  10 times more...he was smirking outwardly...and was jumping like a maniac inwardly...

He looks at her...suddenly he notices a evil glint in her eyes..."and your only mine...haha all the gals he is only mine"she fists her palm and laughs like a devil...

Arjun just laughs nervously seeing her so scary avatar...he kisses her cheek to get her out of her dreamland...

She looks at him and blushes hard,and hides herself in his chest...

Arjun sigh...god yeh aur iske mood swings,he thinks...

Suddenly he feels she playing with his shirt buttons and muttering something which he didn't get...

"Riya English"Arjun...she giggles and hits his shoulder playfully... 
She separates herself and look at him..."woh pata hai meri friend ko na uske boyfriend ne na..."she stops in mid..and pink tinge painting her cheeks...

Arjun just waits for her to continue...

"ussne na ek song dedicate kiya usko...how romantic naa Arjun..."she finishes with off a dimple smile...

Arjun kind of had a idea where Riya mind was going and knows he was going to land up in trouble...
Slowly Riya starts..."so Arjun what song will you dedicate for me?"she asked very innocently...

Now Arjun beta tu toh gaya...he was looking here and there,praying for first time Sameer calls him up and break this,moment...

Riya pulls him by collor...both staring at each other...after few seconds he sighs and starts preparing for his doom...

"Riya i don't know any song..."

3 2 1...

"kya...??????"she gets from her position and stands with hands on her hips...

Arjun too gets up and tries to,pull her in a hug but she slaps his hand away...

"ouch"he tells,she glares,he shuts his mouth...  

"Arjun you don't have a song for me...?"she asks in sad voice...now he feels guilty...

"woh Riya main...!"

"i want you to dedicate a song for me..."Riya states it firmly...

Arjun rolls his eyes and was about to speak...but Riya  wont let..
"Arjun you are acting as if i asked you to write a song...you just have to dedicate a song...so..."Riya speaks...

Arjun doesn't know what to do now...he just wanted to go and strangle that lovely couple who gave his gal this idea...

Arjun was again going to give an explanation but Riya starts blasting him...Arjun  had  enough he just grabs and pulls her for his favourite thing...a shut up kiss...haha!!!!!

After he breaks away leaving her speechless..he smirks thinking he had dodge the situation but acp saab don't count your lucky stars so soon..

She pushes him away and tells she wont let him come near her unless he finds a song for her...

Arjun felt like something important thing is snatched away...he was what the hell...

Riya smiles pecks him on lips and leaves and tell she can make few exceptions like this,winks and walks away..

What ab kya exception pe jeene padega...arjun thinks and sits down on his chair...

Time was passing and Riya never left a chance to remind of her condition...by passing it on note ya whispering to him when no one was looking...arjun was like ab toh main Gaya..

Next day came he was praying that Riya would forget but hehe god was not going to help him...

Suddenly Riya pops a questions as she was going to award him a crore if he answers  her...

Arjun rolls his eyes and turns his face away...Riya gets angry and thinks akudu kahin ka..

They had reach to office...while leaving for their separate cabins Arjun caught hold of her hand and she could feel him handing her something..when she looks at him,he bends down and whisper in the ear to listen to song number 7...

Riya was about to ask him something but he doesn't give her chance and leaves...

Now as soon she sat down on her chair and put her things aside... She immediately plug in the earphones and scroll down to song 7 on ipod...

Slowly music starts...

Is lamhe ko, rok dun...
Ya main khud ko isme, jhonk dun...
Kya karoon, kya karoon
 Kya karoon...
Is lamhe mein, main kuch bhi
 Jaanu na...

She was keenly listening to song lyrics trying to get if he was saying her something,indeed he was..

She smiles and listens to the song...

She smiles when she hears the next words...

It had special meaning...she got it...

Here in Arjun's cabin even he was also listening to the same song..

When this lyrics came he couldn't help but smile...

When they first time clashed with each other it was their eyes what met and sparkles flew that instant..

Her eyes held passion anger,mostly innocence and her beauty...he was lost in that doe shaped eyes... 

(Chorus) Naina naina laage
 Naina naina laage
 Naina naina laage
 Naina naina laage (Chorus)

She was remembering the words he often tell her..her eyes is what made him fall for her...

Tose naina..., jabse mile
 Tose naina jabse mile
 Ban gaye silsile

"Jhoote" she mutters under her breathe..

Their love track didn't start as soon as they met..all because of him...she sighs and tell its all because of her..
She was the one who made him bring earth and sky as one before she gave her heart to him...

Tose naina jabse mile
 Ban gaye... silsile...

Their story started with fights which were mostly initiated by her...to push him away ya to test him she didn't know but they were fun for both them...

Riya giggles thinking about it...

Ho sudh budh khoyi, hai khoyi maine
 Haan jaan gawaai, gawaai maine
 Haan tujhko basaya hai dhadkan mein
 Sanware...

Here Arjun was also smiling thinking how she was always with a board around her don't come near me or else..her glares everything didn't effect him a bit..

As he was so lost on her childishness,innocence,pure heart and spellbound beauty...

Ho sudh budh khoyi, hai khoyi maine
 Haan jaan gawaai, gawaai maine
 Haan tujhko basaya hai dhadkan mein
 Sanware...
He was lost case as soon as he saw her..

Lost is heart that very moment,later his mind when he started courting her..

He laughs thinking how he was ready to pull out his hairs at some points of time..  

Tose naina jabse mile
 Ban gaye... silsile...

there ride of life never had a  dull moment  always fun filled and still going on

Naina naina laage
 Naina naina laage

Arjun was very much sure now her eyes might be sparkling bright just like stars with happiness...

Khud ko khokar, tujhko paaya
 Is tarah se mujhko, jeena aaya
 Ho... Khud ko khokar, tujhko paaya

Both think this lines are damn True in there situation..

For Riya after she left her life most worst thing her insecurities behind she got her life most beautiful thing..her akudu sadu Arjun...her handsome Arjun...she can continue like this for long time...

Here Arjun was thinking how he made her confess when he put his life on line to save her..going,against protocols,against his best friend team and everything..even his life...if he had to do that for getting her in his life and keep him,safe then he will go and brush up with death 100 times just to defeat it and come and live a crazy life with his gal  

Teri lagan mein, sab hai gawaya
 Teri hansi..., meri khushi
 Meri khushi, tu hi

Smiling now was never a problem to him,all thanks to his Riya..she is always laughing smiling her dimple smile or having a cute red angry nose,that also brings a smirk on his face..afterall that's means rootna aur manana,and Arjun had his ways which would make Riya forget why she was angry at all...*winks*

"beshram..."Riya whispers out with a blush when she thinks about of all the time he manufied her...

Her smile now was intact because Arjun made sure of it every moment of her life...when she has Arjun here why to fear...

Tose naina jabse mile
 Ban gaye... silsile...

This is how us their journey was silly,crazy fun filled,every moment if care and irrevocable love for each other...

Riya immediately puts the iPod aside and makes her way to her favourite person...

Naina naina laage
 Naina naina laage

Few moments before Arjun trance was broken by a call for meeting with Sameer..he was about to go for it and was collecting some case files...when he felt a pair of hands hugging him from back..he knows it was Riya..

He gets back on his task of collecting his files...he hears a sorry..he ignores..sorry bola na..he hears her voice raising an octave.. He was irking her on purpose..he enjoys it...

Next moment he was about to turn and leave but she was not leaving him...

"Riya"he tells in stern voice..he feels her noding in no...he removes her hand and turns and was about to walk away..

He hardly took a step,she comes in front of him with hands wide and blocks his way...

He raises an eyebrow moves back fold his arms infront of his chest and leans back on the table a little...

Riya smiles a dimple smile of her and hold her ears apologizing..damn this gal Arjun thinks...its hard for him not to crack a smile...he tries to keep a straight face...

Riya walks upto him remove her sandals climb on his goes and loops her arm around his neck...

She finds the height difference troublesome,she scrunches up her  nose and gets up on her goes so she can make upto her height a little...

That was enough for Arjun to break his act..he smiles and pulls her closer..

"so...?!"he asks...

She blushes,kisses his cheek..

"so I take it you like the song haan...!"Arjun tells

"dasu tha..."riya giggles..

Arjun just rolls his eyes..and kisses her nose..

"lo madamji aapki khawish puri kardi I dedicated a dong to you happy...toh ab kal jo aapne no kisd ban rakh woh maaf na?!"he asks with a smirk...

She just smiles and nods her head.."thank you..lakin how did you find,..."before she could complete Arjun apne kaam pe lage..to shut riya up in his way..and madam also didnt Mind just gave in...

After few moments meeting forgotten,anger gone everything,Arjun pops up a question.."riya which song will you dedicate to me..."

Riya eyes pop out and she looks here and there to see if  there is escape way...Arjun narrow his eyes now at her reaction...

"riyaaa !!!"

"Arjun your meeting...lets go..."she takes his arms and files drags him and pushes him inside Sameer cabin bids him bye...and close the door..

Outside the door takes a deep breathe and thinks "baach gayi.."

Next moment door open,Arjun peeps out kisses her forehead and tells "abhi picture baki hai riya" and goes away...

Riya only thing can do Is remember all the songs..she gets one and evilly rubs her hand with muaah laugh 

WEll can't start without my usual bakbak of me not good with wishes and all... as usual kaam chalao uss se lol...

A very happy birthday Vampu... my blood sucking cousin. . Koi kasar ni chodi tune n masi ne mujhe vampire banane ki n now m some mixed up breed of devampire😆 

Well will not start eith usual how we met n wat we did.. I guess by now everyone on iF knows who we are and what we are..😎 

But yes am glad to have a friend cum cousin who is always there to suck my blood n bring us to the right path... 

Miss rulebook you rock... pulling your hair... okk I hope or momma don't beat me black n blue for this lol...

I love your stories, your siggies and the way you lobb nagin dance ...  man i love your this  side... those talks are awesome. .. am sure no one can tell that you  lobb nagin nach n traitor this much... you are one multi talented vampire I  have  ever known. ...  

And 

I hope we remain friends n cousins forever...

Love you vampu...

Have a rocking year ahead...

May you get everything you desire...

Enjoy have a blast...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

I hope you didn't get bore. . Even if u did.. Nothing can be done you have to bear with it😛

Ohh yeah something from my side.. hope you like it..  little warning  its  not as awesome as others😉

No matter how many Birthdays come and go, you will always be
 my little princess(Vampire). 😆
Happy Birthday my sweetie!! 

Happy birthday my super talented blood-lust Vampire Kiddo!!!
You are the 1st person to call me Momma😳😆 So I promise you today you will always have that special place in my Life❤️

From AF to CC to FB to WA we have lot of sweet and bitter memories too..( bitter memories only bcoz of you know who(2)😡 )
You were and always will be rule book here.. but your true evilness comes out n FB and WA... Gal the ideas you gave to torture Hutiya🤣 If hutiya read that for sure he won't even dream of bachi even in his nightmare 😈😆 

Talking to you sometimes I feel u shld be my momma not other way😉😆
You are one really wonderful person but it's not easy to read you( in a way that's good😛)
Gal I love the way u blend images and texture's and text god its so cool😎

Dn't know how long we will keep in touch but till the moment we part we will defo torture Divi 😳😆 and will bash Sahutiya and our newLY found Lobb for SH🤢

Your massive talents and adorable personality could melt a mountain. You're sweet, phenomenal, and amazing person wrapped up in a package that I call,MY KIDDO! 
Happy Birthday !  

Here is sumthn for you not that good but you hv to adjust😃

Happy B'day Love !

I guess I wont be Online during your Bday and am truly sorry for it, but exams comes first na I am damn sure you will have a rocking Bday, hopefully KBBs will make thread on time😆 even if they dont, I am sure past experience had taught you something, Humare liye time deadline ke baad khatam hota hain.

You are my very first friend on IF, and i am so very thankful that I got you😆 hum dono ne ek saath kya kya nahi kiya, from naming people (gulabi gang, monayagotleen, majnu, panauti, some examples😆) then doing brother phather of our own stories 🤣 then exchanging tips on making edits, we did it all. Guess what, I was actually checking our own chat from WA, and laughing my head off on it😆 Talking with you was always a enjoyable experience. 

Happy Bday Love, I am sure you will have a rocking day. Hearty wishes from me, dont eat too much ice cream, take care of yourself, and dont suck others blood😆 Just kidding😆

With love, 

Me😆

Happy Birthday Anku🤗

MAy Almighty bless you with everything you wish for. Have grand day! Cheers!